The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
AdeleAgain

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:58 pm

Ok I've just seen the picture in the lift of her supposedly red bruised face - Brian dealt with this in one of his videos. He showed that exact same effect - but then the camera panned out and it's Whitney - it is shadows on the face - all of the women in the elevator have it at certain points. I do think that the elevator shots have never been that great and in fact I suspect - having dealt a little bit with evidence in litigation cases before - that what it actually did was inform JD's team to what was going on and to go and get witness statements. The shots of her getting the package from the post room are much better.

They were never going to win the case on those shots.

Now the plethora of other photos of her smiling unblemished face after supposedly terrible beatings are another question. Thank you Melanie Makeup - yes concealer hides discolouration but I do not believe it hides swelling.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:09 pm

Stellastar

Unread post by Stellastar » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:38 pm

How come it is only Bianca going to court with her the last couple days?

SnoopyDances

Unread post by SnoopyDances » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:36 pm

FlowerBySea wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:08 pm
I'm actually more shocked they bought their fridge via Amazon than the fact that she was caught in another lie.
:rotflmao:

Scout

Unread post by Scout » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:09 pm

Thanks AdeleAgain for the recording. I listened to it all. Do you know what is the date of this recording and I cannot recall what happened in Toronto that she keeps referring to. I also notice the call had come to a natural conclusion at a few times and she ramps it up again, repeating the same things and Mr. Depp has to repeat his same promises and requests. She did not want to let go of the conversation and her accusations. That is text book personality disorder. OMG. So scary. :banghead2:

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:14 pm

AH is on the stand so she can't consult with other witnesses or lawyers. Like JD had to - he couldn't consult with Adam when he was on the stand.

Ok, I've read it through. Wow I can just imagine how irritated she must have been in so many spot - the dog smuggling is particularly fun! So glad Ms Laws keeps pointing out that she continually turns everything into a blame game on JD. She points it out but you'd have to be an idiot not to see it for yourself.

How many times did she say she was getting on Johnny's plane, with Johnny's staff for Johnny's film. I really do think she'd have been well advised to eat some humble pie in that section - as she was taken through the evidence she clearly ignored what she'd been told about the dogs and tried to blame others and get them to lie. And if Kevin hadn't lied for her she'd have been in more serious trouble.

Interested what others have to say.

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:20 pm

SnoopyDances wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:36 pm
FlowerBySea wrote:
I'm actually more shocked they bought their fridge via Amazon than the fact that she was caught in another lie.
:applause2: :harhar:

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:23 pm

My apologies I missed the best bit off.

How many times has the finger ripping story changed - can anyone remember.

We were all surprised I think that her most recent witness statement said she wasn't there, and only noticed it when she got up in the morning.

Oh - o!

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:26 pm

SnoopyDances wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:36 pm
FlowerBySea wrote:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:36 pm

I apologise please stop me I can't resist. In. The. Same. Day.

And what I love is that she is left hanging - I couldn't do the job because I'd be jumping up and down saying 'no you said you didn't see it, you didn't know' - but no - it's better for the summing up to just leave it.

I am sure Ms Wass will ask some question to allow it to just be "clarified". I do hope it involves a very long, rambling answer.

FlowerBySea

Unread post by FlowerBySea » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:47 pm

The whole finger incident is so warped. She now claims it must have happened on night no. 2 of her "hostage situation" - don't get me started on how she describes this, in her witness statement she actually says she had no means to contact the outside world or to get away like it's an 80s horror movie. Supposedly during the sexual assault where she also cut her feet and arms on glass shards, and he smashed the phone (which - it wasn't smashed, as we can see in the pictures).

I'm very certain that medical professionals are able to tell when Johnny's finger was injured. Didn't they actually look for the tip, find it, and have it reattached? There's a set time frame you can do this sort of thing in.

Adele, you're a speedy reader! I'm still stuck at yesterday's transcript.
Scout wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:09 pm
Do you know what is the date of this recording and I cannot recall what happened in Toronto that she keeps referring to.
I'm also confused about Toronto...
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm. As you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:05 pm

FlowerBySea - my speedy reading is because I skip the bits where the judge juggles his files around and says hold on!

We don't know what happened in Toronto exactly they just refer to it. But we do know that JD was asked not to show up on the red carpet for Danish Girl and she insisted he did; we've also seen them get out of the car and the look on her face when people are screaming for him (what did she expect).

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:08 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:14 pm
AH is on the stand so she can't consult with other witnesses or lawyers. Like JD had to - he couldn't consult with Adam when he was on the stand.

Ok, I've read it through. Wow I can just imagine how irritated she must have been in so many spot - the dog smuggling is particularly fun! So glad Ms Laws keeps pointing out that she continually turns everything into a blame game on JD. She points it out but you'd have to be an idiot not to see it for yourself.

How many times did she say she was getting on Johnny's plane, with Johnny's staff for Johnny's film. I really do think she'd have been well advised to eat some humble pie in that section - as she was taken through the evidence she clearly ignored what she'd been told about the dogs and tried to blame others and get them to lie. And if Kevin hadn't lied for her she'd have been in more serious trouble.

Interested what others have to say.
I had company so still catching up. Did you catch on the homeland security Savannah was detained because a female tipped them off. Suggesting it was a jealous Kate. I don’t think homeland would say female. They might say they received a complaint

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:11 pm

Had to just stop reading through Josh Drew's deposition. These people (AH and her friends) seem awful. They are awful to each other. I want to get this straight. Rocky lied/cheated on her husband. Rocky then apparently (although this is what AH told Josh) used a debit card and she and the guy she had the affair with (Kelly) lived in AH's house and had parties, ran up bills. iO had some physical altercation with Rocky.

AH reaches out to Josh weeks before he does his deposition in Virginia and they have a lovely cosy drink together. Hmmmmmm.

Meanwhile, police officers and building staff still didn't see any sign of a crime having been committed.

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:38 pm

:banghead: :banghead2: :censored: :censored: