The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Chocolat

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Chocolat » Sat May 02, 2020 3:41 pm

Moonbeam wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:49 am
I don't feel sorry for any of the hoax crew! They were, several of them, living scot free on Johnny's dime. This is the person you choose to set up? I really hope, at the very least, that Amber Heard will be prosecuted for perjury!!
I think perjury will be held over all of their heads as leverage against one another. And now with this news regarding iO assaulting Raquel, clearly there has to be animosity between those two and hints at using Raquel as a patsy moving forward in the hoax. With the consensus being that it is Raquel making that 911 call, by her tone, lack of urgency and forthcoming with specific information, she clearly did not want to make that call. Nevertheless, the call was made and never mentioned in any of their testimonies. I guess they thought it would go unnoticed. More lying by omission.

As for feeling sorry for any of them, after what they all did to Johnny for their own greed and career advancement, empathy is not what I have for them. I thought maybe Raquel would come around at some point, but I think she had her chance and blew that off because of whatever AH or iO said to frighten her.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 02, 2020 3:58 pm

Raquel didn't want to say ANYTHING other than knew about an assault. Wouldn't even refer to Johnny as a husband.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sat May 02, 2020 5:13 pm

Adam Waldman is chatty on Twitter today

Io is next to be deposed

Depos will be videotaped and public

All the VA evidence is available to public. Which explains why we are hearing so much audio and seeing declarations

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Sun May 03, 2020 4:45 am

Ok - as I said - in a minority of one!

You are all right of course, she lived a fantastic life off Johnny and then betrayed him. Of the three though, she has been the quietest since the 2016 incident. She used to post on instagram referring to AH as 'wifey' after the poo-gate revelations came out. But she hasn't written articles and has not harassed people on social media.

So I hope someone advises her to throw herself on the mercy of Adam and Johnny and JUST COME CLEAN.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun May 03, 2020 11:31 am

Actually, Whitney Heard has been the quietest, imo. She is most likely the one who knows the most and a witness in one of the alleged incidents. Amber testified that she decked Johnny to protect Whitney but Whitney has not come forward to say one word about that or anything else.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sun May 03, 2020 7:08 pm

I guess this is why she has been so quiet. Her mom passed away

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun May 03, 2020 8:16 pm

I wish Amber would have considered these kind of feelings when Betty Sue passed away and she started all this crap but you can't change the past. I never had any ill feelings against her mother and I hope she RIP.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sun May 03, 2020 8:57 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:16 pm
I wish Amber would have considered these kind of feelings when Betty Sue passed away and she started all this crap but you can't change the past. I never had any ill feelings against her mother and I hope she RIP.
I can’t know this woman. This family. They could have all fooled JD.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun May 03, 2020 9:06 pm

Maybe they did and maybe they didn't but I wouldn't wish the loss of a mother on anyone even if I felt hatred for them. I guess we may never know as far as her mother is concerned. Her father is a different story.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Sun May 03, 2020 10:23 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:16 pm
I thought the same thing as soon as I saw that.
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Mon May 04, 2020 5:44 am

According to this very long series of tweets there's more to the Amber/Johnny case than just one woman behaving very badly against the sweet man, who loved her ...

ShauniS

Unread post by ShauniS » Mon May 04, 2020 10:52 am

Snowcat wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 5:45 am
I always love the videos That Brian Fella puts together. Here are my comments about the latest.
It is quite noticeable that there is absolutely no sense of panic or urgency in the caller's voice, even though their female friend is being beaten by a man, as she claims. :rolleyes:
Of course someone on her team is going to claim that Brian is crazy. This is such a common tactic used to try to discredit someone who points to truths the liar wants to keep hidden.
This has been said before, by yours truly, but I'll say it again since Brian did bring it up in this video. This is about her wanting to keep the condos. Many experts (therapists) who specialize in domestic violence, along with many victims' personal stories, will tell you that no real victim would want to be nor stay where her abuser could easily find her. Need I explain why? I don't think there's a need.
I agree, if it wasn't for Brian's videos, I don't think a lot of us would know even half of what is out there. They're always very informative.

I also agree with your statement that no real victim of abuse would ever WANT to stay where they could be so easily found. It just doesn't make sense.
"I am attracted to the extreme light and the extreme dark. I'm interested in the human condition and what makes people tick. I'm interested in the things people try to hide." --JD :flashingheart:

ShauniS

Unread post by ShauniS » Mon May 04, 2020 11:03 am

AdeleAgain wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:45 am
Ok - as I said - in a minority of one!

You are all right of course, she lived a fantastic life off Johnny and then betrayed him. Of the three though, she has been the quietest since the 2016 incident. She used to post on instagram referring to AH as 'wifey' after the poo-gate revelations came out. But she hasn't written articles and has not harassed people on social media.

So I hope someone advises her to throw herself on the mercy of Adam and Johnny and JUST COME CLEAN.
I actually do see your point on this and halfway agree. ;) She's never seemed quite as "strong" (if that's the word?!) as Amber and iO. It has always seemed to me that she was coerced into doing things. Out of all of them, I think she is the weaker link so the smartest thing she can do is go to Adam and come clean.
"I am attracted to the extreme light and the extreme dark. I'm interested in the human condition and what makes people tick. I'm interested in the things people try to hide." --JD :flashingheart:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon May 04, 2020 1:37 pm

ShauniS wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:52 am
I also agree with your statement that no real victim of abuse would ever WANT to stay where they could be so easily found. It just doesn't make sense.
Let's not forget she took the living room furniture, white dining room table, the bed, and other things from her alleged abuser's apartment. It is all over her IG account.

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Mon May 04, 2020 1:49 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:06 pm
Maybe they did and maybe they didn't but I wouldn't wish the loss of a mother on anyone even if I felt hatred for them. I guess we may never know as far as her mother is concerned. Her father is a different story.
I would also not wish the loss of a mother on anyone. Losing the person who gave birth to you is devastating and life changing. You learn to continue to live, but you never get over it. That's why it was especially horrible that Amber made her accusations immediately after Johnny's mom passed away. When my mother passed away, I reflected on my life and where I wanted it to go. I would hope that Amber Heard would have the same kind of reflection on her life. I am not hopeful, but it would be good if she used her grief to evaluate the choices she is making in life.