The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Granny576

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granny576 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:36 am

How did he work fighting with her and taking drugs ? ( I have heard him say he doesn't like ecstacy.) That is one of her favorites plus mixing with others at the same time. Check Kate James deposition. Jerry Judge says she was sober on tape. At the end she tells a story to Jerry (blaming everything on Johnny). She took that coke because her voice and manner changed completely while telling her account. Straight up and coherant. I wish Jerry were here.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:52 am

For me an absolute give away on the tape was when she said "let me explain to you" - she also said it to JD on the telephone call that was taped. It's a classic sign of (1) controlling behaviour (2) I am about to spin some bullshit (3) unbelievable arrogance - I am cleverer and you are being a bit stupid not understanding this. Remember the text to Dr Kipper referring to her "educational rants". I can't imagine that there is any subject that either Johnny or Jerry needed her to educate them on.

Granny576

Unread post by Granny576 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:00 pm

Thankyou for everything.

:airkiss: someone else sees. Now I can rest my ulser. My boys are in GODs hands.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:45 pm

Anyone find it odd that Amber is MIA in terms of being heard or seen? I mean, we're talking about a real attention seeker here and she has been unusually quiets since the latest recording has been released.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:13 am

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:45 pm
Anyone find it odd that Amber is MIA in terms of being heard or seen? I mean, we're talking about a real attention seeker here and she has been unusually quiets since the latest recording has been released.
She is noticeably absent and it is a bit curious, however, I'm more thrilled with seeing more of Johnny! His Instagram is on fire and his solo performance for Pathway2Paris skyrocketed with views and social media discussions. So happy for him. The grand attention shows how much he is loved with an ever growing and supportive fan base. :goodvibes:
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:13 am

BEWARE - Just because AH has gone MIA.

Heard & Co., are up to something. Don't let your guard down.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:57 am

Granna wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:13 am
BEWARE - Just because AH has gone MIA.

Heard & Co., are up to something. Don't let your guard down.
Oh, I'm sure they are up to something...

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:51 am

Chocolat wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:13 am
....I'm more thrilled with seeing more of Johnny! His Instagram is on fire and his solo performance for Pathway2Paris skyrocketed with views and social media discussions. So happy for him. The grand attention shows how much he is loved with an ever growing and supportive fan base. :goodvibes:
Yes, Chocolat, agreed! :bouquet: A moment’s respite - I’ll take an uneasy silence from that quarter for what it is right now and just remember the lovely weekend with Johnny.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

ShauniS

Unread post by ShauniS » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:20 pm

justintime wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:51 am
Chocolat wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:13 am
....I'm more thrilled with seeing more of Johnny! His Instagram is on fire and his solo performance for Pathway2Paris skyrocketed with views and social media discussions. So happy for him. The grand attention shows how much he is loved with an ever growing and supportive fan base. :goodvibes:
Yes, Chocolat, agreed! :bouquet: A moment’s respite - I’ll take an uneasy silence from that quarter for what it is right now and just remember the lovely weekend with Johnny.
It was wonderful seeing him online looking so happy!!
"I am attracted to the extreme light and the extreme dark. I'm interested in the human condition and what makes people tick. I'm interested in the things people try to hide." --JD :flashingheart:

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:28 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... fight.html

And here we go again - funny how the conspirators couldn't get their story straight. So it was Raquel who made the 911 call. Ok so why not say that in the depositions. She was apparently specifically asked about this. And said IO made the call. Why lie? If what they said happened, happened - why lie.

So inconvenient the police turning up and seeing no injuries or damages.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:38 pm

And listen to the 911 call. If my friend was being assaulted I would be anxious, panicky, keen to get out the details.

She sounds so calm - like she's reporting that her pizza hasn't been delivered. In fact, it almost sounds as though she wanted it logged and that's all.

I'd love to know what actually happening after JD left that night because his story has remained consistent but between Amber, Raquel and IO - it shifts - ok as a witness you might miss certain things but you'd remember who called the police right? And if you went that blank - you'd look at your phone record and check.

Why did IO make up that crap about calling another friend? Why would he have called Raquel when she was already witnessing it. And wouldn't they have made reference in their depositions that - oh, IO called his friend Raquel to ask her to report it - and she would have said - 'oh don't worry, I am already on the case, I saw it'.

Come on. Do they really think, when each of them is sitting in their next depositions that they can make this work?

It's interesting the releasing of this - because again it isn't clear cut to the general public how this helps JD's case. So what does it do - it tells both Raquel and IO - and of course AH - that they have been caught in a massive lie.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:55 pm

And sorry one more comment/rant.

The other thing I find fascinating is how Roberta Kaplan doesn't ever point to a piece of evidence or a compelling argument. Notice how Waldman always makes a substantive point - pointing to the hoax, remaking on an inconsistency etc. All you get from AH's side are platitudes about 'typical behaviour of abuses ... their side should know better .... evidence and witness statements (where?)".

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:13 pm

I did some research with a couple twitter friends. IO claimed in a February tweet that he called his friend Lauren (Shapiro) who has been subpoenaed. We found in her and friends corroborating IG posts she was at a Los Angeles cemetery watching an outdoor movie. They got there early when very sunny and movie started at 8:30. It’s a fun party night so there would be background noise. But def not downstairs in building

RumLover

Unread post by RumLover » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:08 pm

I imagine that Amber is furious. Furious at her friends who failed to execute the plot perfectly. Furious at her lawyers - Spector who did not get AH all the divorce property AH wanted and Kaplan who failed to have the Virginia case proceedings stopped. Furious at Johnny who didn't give in and just give AH everything.
What will she do? Taking responsibility is not going to happen as it is not in her personality and there would be legal and employment consequences.
I suppose she is calling people urging them to support her using promises or threats.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:35 pm

Probably furious at her parents too for telling Johnny she faked the whole thing. The only person not saying anything is the one she is closest to, the one whom was seen on video pretending to punch Amber in the face and laughing and the one Amber said she decked Johnny to protect. Whitney Heard must get on that stand. I mean..what kind of sister is she anyway??? She has nothing to loose by coming forward and standing up for her "big" sister. She isn't a celebrity with any kind of real job or a reputation. Just another freeloader was all part of the scam they pulled on Johnny that night by texting him to go and talk to Amber.