The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
justintime

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by justintime » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:07 pm

Thank you, Lbock and Brian. Reading all of that in Ms. James’ own words was startling and, sadly, every bit rings true. Honestly, I can’t even imagine AH conjuring up a believable rebuttal to any part of it.

Will the msm, along with the ACLU, the UN, Warner Bros., L’Oreal, etc. remain embarrassingly defiant in their determination (or deafening silence, as the case may be) to continue the promotion of AH as a standard bearer for the rights of victimized women everywhere?
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:58 pm

There is a new declaration by Winona Ryder and she is willing to testify in VA court

Winona Ryder Defends Johnny Depp, Calls Amber Heard Accusations ‘Impossible to Believe’

https://theblast.com/c/winona-ryder-joh ... ger-things

48-year-old Ryder claimed she is willing to be called as a witness for Depp, and that she is making her statements “in support” of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” star. Gave unwavering support, even though “I am aware of the violence allegations that have been made publicly for the last few years by Johnny Depp’s ex-wife Amber Heard."
Take that AH. Slap!

Thank you Winona.
It’s wonderful.

I think She’s drawing a line. Subtly saying, in her own words... Amber Heard admitted to hitting Johnny Depp so STOP supporting her! Call Amber Heard out! Stop hurting a good man!

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:32 pm

from Lbok's link (many thanks)
I do not want to call anyone a liar but
:lol:

These declarations are being lodged and coming out every few days. Shovel by shovel. When the dam bursts the damage will be far reaching and all those blind supporters will look so foolish imo.

I've seen some pics recently where Elon is sporting a shiner. On his right side, looks like she gave him a left hook (or took him with a right but came from the side).

Cesar'sSusie

Unread post by Cesar'sSusie » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:41 am

Thanks, Lbock, for that link! I love Winona and yes, I would love those two love birds to get back with each other, but I know it's only in my dreams!
So, so Happy to see his actor friends coming out to support him! I wish more people would, do you think it will help? Keeping my fingers crossed for a great outcome for Johnny! 🙏😇
"He's that and a whole lot more," said his driver. "He's a wonderful guy. I'll tell
you firsthand, he's a great man."
. . .and the Golden Globe goes to . . .
Johnny DEPP, for Sweeney Todd-The Demon Barber of Fleet Street!

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:53 am

Just a reminder AH legal team demanded he turnover any documents related to these women as described in the tweet pics and defined them as romantic partners. Winona is taking heat for coming forward without realizing AH put these women in the current hot seat

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:18 am

It's interesting that other than icky Kathy Griffin I can't recall any other celebrity, actors/actresses standing up for AH.
Sure, Amber takes pictures with a few celebrities for work or at an even for the benefit of her own PR but I don't count that.
I can't think of any famous person who actually came out and stood up for Amber Heard by name. Maybe there's one or two I've missed but no very famous celebrity like Winona, Vanessa Paradis, Alice Cooper, Paul Bettany, Sherilyn Fenn and others who publicly support Johnny. For me that's very telling how the actors she's worked with really feel about her.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:15 pm

Amber is actually trying to get his ex girlfriends and co workers to testify?????
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:33 pm

myfave wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:15 pm
Amber is actually trying to get his ex girlfriends and co workers to testify?????
Not necessarily unless they can find some small kernel or innuendo about drug/alcohol abuse or anything physical or violent. They also want any agreements that would suggest he is shutting them up or paying them off

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:20 pm

I found Kate James words appalling. I was not surprised by them and they certainly do ring true. There are many people who describe Amber's behavior the exact same way. This is not a coincidence. Amber seems to follow the same pattern of abusing people. I also believe that Amber probably treats her family the same way she treats everyone else. It seems like Amber has gotten away abusing people for a very long time. I know that she was trying to get her hands on Elon Musk's money. She got accustomed to having the nice things in life and she wanted to continue to live that lifestyle. Amber thinks that it does not matter who she hurts as long as Amber gets what she wants. I recall seeing pictures of Amber Heard with Elon Musk's kids. She must have been trying to convince Elon that she loves children. I bet spending time with 5 young boys was a real chore for her. Also it does not surprise me to hear that she abused drugs. Amber tries to portray Johnny as an out of control drug addict but it sounds like Amber was the out of control drug addict. It does not surprise me the way Kate James spoke about Johnny. The Johnny that we know and love would sit down with a little boy and patiently teach him to play the guitar. That sounds like the gentle and kind person that is Johnny Depp. I think Amber's Christmas gifts show us a lot about her. Amber gave her friends framed pictures of herself and made Kate James stay up late on Christmas eve and wrap them. I just shook my head when I read that.

I am going to speak with my money. I do not and will not buy any L'Oreal Products. The way to get L'Oreal to listen is through their profits. If their profits go down they will listen. The ACLU and the UN have their own agenda's. I doubt if either organization would ever apologize. The ACLU and the UN are going to be made to look foolish. I am seeing an increase of articles giving Johnny's side of the story. These are victories. I am focusing on the victories.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:58 pm

Kate James said Amber took a pic of her baking cookies with her son and either she sent it to Johnny or was going to send it or something but I remember Amber did the same thing with Elon Musk's boys. She took a pic of her and them in his kitchen backing the cookies.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:19 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:58 pm
Kate James said Amber took a pic of her baking cookies with her son and either she sent it to Johnny or was going to send it or something but I remember Amber did the same thing with Elon Musk's boys. She took a pic of her and them in his kitchen backing the cookies.
I have seen pictures of Amber with Elon Musk's kids. They looked like they were having fun. But, I bet it did not take them long to figure things out. Kids are smart. They probably saw right though her phony nice act.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:53 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/w ... mber-heard

Winona Ryder defends her ex Johnny Depp amid domestic abuse accusations: 'Impossible to believe'
By Jessica Napoli | Fox News

Adam Waldman, an attorney for Depp, told Fox News on Friday that Heard had been looking into Ryder in an effort to substantiate her claims against the actor.

"To support her abuse hoax against Johnny Depp, Amber Heard filed court documents seeking information about Winona Ryder. Now she has her answer," Waldman said in a statement.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:55 pm

Nice move on Waldman's part. :cool:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:26 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:55 pm
Nice move on Waldman's part. :cool:
Latest updated statement