The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
ForeverYoung

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:23 pm

Personally, I don't think the judge's "Approved Judgment" from the hearing on 2/26/20 is all that bad. There are a lot of things the Defendants wanted that they did not get.

Also, we really don't know if Johnny has more recordings or not. His lawyer only referred to the two tapes that have been released as Johnny not being in possession of them and they never say how they received them. The judge ordered Johnny to turn over any tapes he has, which will probably be good for him since the two that were released are damaging for her. He said so far he has not heard anything on the tapes of Johnny admitting he was abusive. So let the judge have them. If he doesn't have them, the defendant will have to get them from her so either way they will have to get produced, since the judge knows there is more.

As for the production of the medical records, I am little confused because no matter what they reveal, it will not prove he was an abuser but they might reveal that he was the one who was abused.

In short, I think the judge is looking for whatever Johnny has or doesn't have.

Sooner or later Whitney is going to have to crawl out from under that rock she has been hiding under and give testimony. I get that she is a relative but she is a major witness for both of them. Nicole Simpson's sister gave multiple statements and testimonies so I can't see why Whitney can't.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:00 am

More text messages both between AH and Johnny, and a third party.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:20 am

meeps wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:00 am

Amber is such as nut case. :smh: :facepalm: :sad:

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:24 am

Amen to that :tear:

And here's more proof - look at how her new lady love is dressed here. Johnny should sue her for copyright infraction, too.
Not to mention it is downright creepy ...

OK, I know, JD doesn't have copyright on that look. But do you really believe, that it is an accident, that Ms Butti is dressed like that?

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:19 am

meeps wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:00 am

“ Since seeing him in San Francisco, I have been a complete mess. I literally have been sobbing all day and night.”
:censored:
I think she flew to Elon in Miami right after this visit with him.
https://sfist.com/2016/07/22/Johnny_dep ... z_and_mea/

And I think the statement SHE released was the one he was talking about. He denied it and said he never harmed her but that statement made him look guilty. I bet she released it anyway and he took it in stride

Also note the “caveat the settlement had to be donated”. What we all thought
Last edited by Lbock on Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:25 am

It sounds like.... from those texts between JD and AH and a third party that Johnny was pretty desperate trying to win her back.. he was also apologizing for something physical he did to her and she was responding by saying he doesn’t remember exactly what he did to her. Sounds like he was a mess...
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

Ruby Begonia

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:57 pm

myfave wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:25 am
It sounds like....he was also apologizing for something physical he did to her
I'm not so sure about that part. Nowhere does he say he hit her or physically abused her in this (or any other) incident. Excerpts from Blast article below.

Johnny Depp Refuses to Allow ‘Undeserved Wife Beater Charge’ In Explosive New Text Messages

Johnny Depp has adamantly denied abusing Amber Heard during their troubled marriage, and new text messages between a mutual talent agent of the former couple appears to show the “Pirates of the Caribbean” star drawing a line in the sand about giving any credence to Heard’s allegations during their divorce, which he deemed a “flat out lie.”....

The ”Pirates of the Caribbean” star said he had spoken with Heard about their future, writing:

"I don't know what to say...Apparently, she wants to go ahead with the divorce and then attempt a reconciliation.....

Let's not forget who has been accused and portrayed, daily and continually as an uncontrollably violent savage abuser of women. She told the f---ing press that I'm drunk, a drug addict and cocaine head!!! How's about she starts thinking about that, because this statement makes me out as if I admitted to her false claims. This statement cannot be released!!!"....

Depp: I Ain't Carrying An Underserved "Wife Beater" Charge On My Back

Even though he was extremely upset, Depp made it clear he wanted to put things behind him and move forward. However, he refused to settle with Heard on adding any validity to her accusations, which he continued to deem complete B.S.

“I want this done with as much as her!!! What can I do??? Admit something that never happened!??? And just swallow a f***ing "flat out lie" to save her ass??? Again, I've said nothing!!! She, Horseface Jodie and these s***eating c*** breathed "lawyers" have a constant fee to far more than just exclusively to the NY POST...They've fed People, Us Weekly, and the list goes on...!!! She needs to be reasonable...I ain't carrying an underserved "wife beater" charge on my back for her,” Depp wrote.....

Johnny Depp's attorney Adam Waldman tells The Blast, "Amber Heard subpoenaed her own and Mr. Depp’s texts with their talent agent, hoping for a word or sentence she could cherry-pick and give to her media friends. Be careful what you wish for. Instead, another time capsule of truth has arrived to further obliterate Amber Heard’s abuse hoax. The texts show Ms. Heard stalking Mr. Depp, luring him to a meeting in San Francisco that violates the restraining order she herself fraudulently obtained and then attempting a “ruse” to improve her reputation and divorce settlement terms. Throughout the texts, Mr. Depp consistently and emotionally denies her fake wife-beating claims against him. And this is merely a middle chapter in what remains a long book of physical evidence."....
I think this article is Depp's team getting out information concerning the texts that help his defense/reputation but that weren't going to be considered for inclusion in the trial per the judge last week. I'm glad I got to see the information in this article. Johnny clearly shows how much he loved her (to my dismay, frankly) and was willing to do everything to reconcile except to admit to her false claims that he abused her.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:39 pm

Adam made a statement. These texts are from the VA trial where AH legal team subpoenaed them from Carino

Johnny Depp's attorney Adam Waldman tells The Blast, "Amber Heard subpoenaed her own and Mr. Depp’s texts with their talent agent, hoping for a word or sentence she could cherry-pick and give to her media friends. Be careful what you wish for. Instead, another time capsule of truth has arrived to further obliterate Amber Heard’s abuse hoax. The texts show Ms. Heard stalking Mr. Depp, luring him to a meeting in San Francisco that violates the restraining order she herself fraudulently obtained and then attempting a “ruse” to improve her reputation and divorce settlement terms. Throughout the texts, Mr. Depp consistently and emotionally denies her fake wife-beating claims against him. And this is merely a middle chapter in what remains a long book of physical evidence."

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:34 pm

Timely though - tomorrow is the hearing in London to determine whether AH can give evidence in private. Some useful evidence demonstrating that she was not terrified of him.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:50 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:34 pm
Timely though - tomorrow is the hearing in London to determine whether AH can give evidence in private. Some useful evidence demonstrating that she was not terrified of him.
Maybe she can explain to the judge why she told Johnny she wanted a divorce with a chance to reconcile afterwards while she feared for her life and continue to live in his apartments with her freeloading friends and family. :no2:

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:35 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
I’ve seen this mentioned a few times on twitter but I don’t see it on the daily court calendar.
https://content.govdelivery.com/account ... ns/2802012

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:40 pm

Lbock wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:35 pm
AdeleAgain wrote:
I’ve seen this mentioned a few times on twitter but I don’t see it on the daily court calendar.
https://content.govdelivery.com/account ... ns/2802012
It might not be a hearing but just a date when he said he would decide. The latest papers basically say he is allowing her to testify but I still believe she would be breaking the NDA because he mentions nothing about that....but let her testify and put her foot in her mouth even more. It's a big enough mouth anyway.

Ruby Begonia

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:27 am

Anyone know what reason(s) Heard gave to the court when she requested that her testimony be in private?

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:33 pm

This is so wrong on so many levels. Oh yea she loved and missed him as she marched podium to podium defaming him. And why is Carino still involved at this point.

https://theblast.com/c/amber-heard-john ... -lady-gaga

Amber Heard Wanted Johnny Depp to Know ‘I Loved Him’ and Admitted ‘I Am Sorry’
Johnny Depp's attorney Adam Waldman, tells The Blast, "When Amber Heard claims months after obtaining the TRO against him that Johnny is the love of her life, it is scarily reminiscent of other witness testimony that Ms. Heard was screaming “I love you, don’t leave me” as Mr. Depp was carted off to the hospital during the afternoon she violently severed his finger in Australia."

He continued, "Regarding Elon Musk, on whose Tesla board an owner of the Sun newspaper curiously sits, Ms. Heard laments that “yet again a man lets me fall on the spikes by myself,” by which she says she means Musk is “mad at her for leaving.” Alas, Ms. Heard told her agent that she was “just filling space” with Mr. Musk. We are investigating whether some of that space he filled may have been financial. Does Ms. Heard write about Mr. Depp as any real abuse victim would of their attacker? Any reader can judge it for themselves."

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:03 pm

”Christian – do you think he and I will ever speak again?” once message read from Heard, dated October 2, 2016. She followed up wanting to know, “Does he hate me?” and “I don't' see why or how we could just stop talking to each other...Or how are why we could both want to talk to each other, either."

Yes, Amber, this is how a TRO works. Geez. :smh: :facepalm: :dunce: