Depp Movie Streaming Day Dec 17

For more relaxed conversation about Johnny Depp, to share favorite Depp photos & scans, have themed pic parties, or to identify unknown pics
Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:41 pm

Fyi from Twitter
On December 17th The stand (new series with Amber Heard) will be released. What a great opportunity to show support to Johnny Depp instead! We will stream all together (Amazon, Netflix, Apple Tv, Disney +, etc.. ) a Johnny Depp movie. Are you in? I take this opportunity to remind you : - Puffins (series with Johnny Depp) available on Amazon Prime Video and Apple Tv - Crock of Gold (movie produced by Johnny), pre-order on Amazon Remember : December 17th (Thursday) Choose your favorite Johnny Depp's movie on streaming and have a great time! Share with friends and on social media.

SnoopyDances

Unread post by SnoopyDances » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:27 pm

:zoner: :popcorn: :soda:

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:46 am

I am SO Excited! I hope this gets someone's attention!! #DeppMovieNight :popcorn: :soda:
I had planned to watch the Pirates ones, but changed my mind. :jester: :smh:
I had insomnia last night, :bedtime: so I started at midnight streaming Johnny movies. :present:
I started with 'Secret Window' and am now streaming 'Finding Neverland', both on Amazon Prime. :dancingpirate:
I love Puffins! I adore his little guitar. Just wish they talked!
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- "The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

In-too-Depp

Unread post by In-too-Depp » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:14 am

Thanks Lbock, saw this on social media. I only have Amazon Prime to choose from and not a big selection but I'll be streaming later. :hatsoff:
And Wit, was his vain frivolous pretence
Of pleasing others, at his own expense

Rochester ,"Satyr" on Man

SnoopyDances

Unread post by SnoopyDances » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:51 am

Streaming Pirates on Youtube! :toastingpirates:

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:20 pm

Streaming Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Netflix and many other Johnny movies :worldhug:

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:22 pm

Streamed Crock of Gold (for a fee) on Amazon today. Also watched a few episodes of Puffins.

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:40 pm

It seems that #DeppMovieNight and #Deppcember were a success!! Here is a great article!

"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- "The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

carmelanne

Unread post by carmelanne » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:09 am

This will teach me to go straight to the Lawsuits Thread every day and miss out on other threads! Depp Movie Streaming Day was wonderful, and I'd love to know the figures on how many watched on Netflix etc. Also lovely to see how many 'newcomers' to the Depp community are finding films they never knew existed. So, Johnuary, or Deppuary next?

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:38 pm

Another awesome article lauding the success of #DeppMovieNight, especially when compared to the viewership numbers for The Stand, which included AH as Nadine Cross, galvanizing many Deppheads!

SnoopyDances

Unread post by SnoopyDances » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:30 pm