WOW . . . Johnny Depp says "Thank you" to the Zone

Give in Johnny's honor and support a great hospital for children.
GAO

Unread post by GAO » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:00 pm

My hands are shaking... :heart: Johnny wrote... He wrote the word of "Zone".... :heart:
I am so proud of myself being a fan of such a tremendously gentle, humble and kind man.
And I am so happy to be one of Zoners.
If I wasn't, I don't think I could join this kind of meaningful donation project especially overseas.

Johnny's writing is always deeply touches me, but this is the best of the bests.

I am honored and humbled by him.

Thank you very much, Part-time Poet and all the Moderators, for this wonderful site and for your hard work for this project.
Keep breathing.
Keep moving forward.
Be happy.
---Johnny Depp---

addicted2depp

Unread post by addicted2depp » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:01 pm

Wow. I am at an utter loss for words.

Johnny's kindness is what really knows no bounds. That's amazing, I'm so happy for you that you received something so cherished from the man himself. That is just too cool.

I am really proud to be part of such a great community of people who admire Johnny and his work. It is truly remarkable that a community like the Zone can take time to give to causes such as this one, and it's a great feeling that Johnny really appreciates what's out here and what there is to offer.

Again, I am so happy for you! :disco: :cool:

Congruatulations all zoners, and thank you PTP for sharing, it was a great story and a cherry on top of the night.
So how is a raven like a writer's desk?

Betty Sue

Unread post by Betty Sue » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:03 pm

Johnny's an :angel: , and I'm on :cloud9: ! Thanks so much, Natalie, for a great project and beautiful presentation of Johnny's sweet thank you! :bouquet: I'm proud to be a Zoner.
"I never wanted to be remembered for being a star."

rainbowsoul

Unread post by rainbowsoul » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:09 pm

I am about speechless right now. What an amazing surprise and what a(nother) wonderful gift Johnny has given us by sending this letter acknowledging us all.

Thank you for making the birthday project possible, PTP. I am so proud to be a member here.

Wow.....
:-O
No! Not Barker. That man is dead. It's Todd, now. Sweeney Todd. And he shall have his revenge...

Utopiah

Unread post by Utopiah » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:11 pm

...Awww! That is such a sweet thing for him to do. And I think these charity projects are very well thought out and much more meaningful than everyone sending him stuffed animals and other what nots. Good job everyone! This is why I am proud to belong to this special group of friends. (I did not donate this year..but I did last year! - and will this coming year for whatever project we do here!) Thanks for sharing this special letter. Now you better frame it nicely.

KYwoman
Location: Kentucky (KY); birthplace of Johnny Depp and Hunter S Thompson

Unread post by KYwoman » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:20 pm

I'm speechless too and got teary eyed reading that letter. How incredibly sweet and kind of him to acknowledge the B-day project and the Zone.

I'm very proud to be a part of this community and to have found and been inspired by such a great man. :angel:

No Johnny, THANK YOU! :cloud9:
"Buy the ticket, take the ride." :motorcycle:

Saskay

Unread post by Saskay » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:22 pm

Wow. How lovely is Johnny? :cool:

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:25 pm

The incredible diversity of the Zone is what beckoned to me initially - even now, I still find myself reading everything and, as a result, rarely finding the time to post proper comments when they would be most appropriate . . . so usually I don't.

But this personal acknowledgement from Johnny is just so amazing, Natalie, and we all have you to thank for it. For keeping us all on the straight and narrow, for providing this safe, marvelous, respectable haven . . . thank you, many many times over!

mari

Unread post by mari » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:32 pm

I can't write anything. I'm a new one here, and I never imagined that kind of thing. It's amazing to see that Johnny might be far away, but he's connected to us all by heart. It's marvelous. Just unbeliavable. It makes my pride of being his fan to increase and keep increasing.
I've got no words anymore.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Thank you, Johnny. You are the greatest man in all the world. :twohearts:

LadyAbberline

Unread post by LadyAbberline » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:33 pm

rainbowsoul wrote: I am about speechless right now. What an amazing surprise and what a(nother) wonderful gift Johnny has given us by sending this letter acknowledging us all.

Thank you for making the birthday project possible, PTP. I am so proud to be a member here.

Wow.....
:-O
I feel exactly the same. So well said rainbowsoul!

:bounce: What joy to get this from Johnny :bawl: it only makes you respect and love him more.
:heart: KeithUrban 5*9*09 State College PA ~MY PENGUINS Won the STANLEY CUP!
Love my STEELERS, 6-time-Superbowl-Champs :grin:

Depp's Pearl

Lovely

Unread post by Depp's Pearl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:37 pm

What a lovely, lovely man. So thoughtful and sincere!

Congratulations! I can't imagine receiving such a wonderful letter from someone I admire so much--what a treasure!

Well-deserved! Thank you for sharing this will all of us. -Cindy

stroch

Unread post by stroch » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:51 pm

That is just amazing -- and three kisses to boot.

All of you who work so hard to keep the Zone functioning deserve countless thanks. I'm very happy that Johnny acknowledged you personally -- what a tribute.

Johnny is a kind and generous soul.
I'll buy you the hat....a really big one.
St. Roch -- patron saint of pilgrims

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:29 pm

Thanks so much, PtP, both for sharing the letter and for creating an opportunity for us to give help and hope to others.

I'm so proud to be a member of this wonderful community and to have been able to participate in such a worthy project.
My eyesight's as good as ever, just so you know. ~CJS

gemini

Unread post by gemini » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:31 pm

I was trying to come up with something original to say but Wow seems to be it. Johnny never fails to amaze me.
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Parlez

Unread post by Parlez » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:32 pm

Unbelievable!!! And sooo incredibly cool! He's an extraordinary guy, as we all know, but, oh my gosh ~ to write a personal note like that is just amazing! I can't even begin to imagine what it must've been like to open that letter, PtP! And you're still here among us to tell the tale! :lol:
I am absolutely inspired by this happy news...that's all I can say ~ :twohearts:
"Belay that! ...Do something else!" ~ Hector Barbossa
savvy avi by mamabear