Jeff Beck Has Died

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
nebraska

Jeff Beck Has Died

Unread post by nebraska » Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:34 am

I read on Twitter the girl in "that" photo is Jeff's niece. We really don't what is going on and should reserve judgement. I think Johnny and Jeff had mutual friends and he knew a lot of the family.

fireflydances
ONBC Moderator

Jeff Beck Has Died

Unread post by fireflydances » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:55 pm

I found this on my instagram account from:

MAIL Online Johnny Depp's solemn farewell to Jeff Beck: Actor is the only other mourner to join the legendary guitarist's widow (and dog) for his burial at home writes Alison Boshoff.

(Short paragraph about Jeff passing from meningitus, where his funeral was, etc. An ad overhaps this, but nothing new seems to be there)

Article continues: Johnny Depp's late flowering fellowship with British guitar legend Jeff Beck was so meaningful to both men that Depp was the only other mourner present with Beck's wife Sandra said her final farewells to him last Saturday.

His widow Sandra, their dog Paddy and Depp shared the moment. The 59 year old actor is understood to be staying in Wadhurst post funeral.

"Friends say in reveres Sandra and her bond with Jeff. "There was genuine love between the two men, and Johnny had huge admiration for him and his talent, " I'm told.

Depp spent much of the lockdown at the couple's home, and the run up to his disasterous High Court action, when he unsuccessfully sued a newspaper for describing him as a 'wife beater' after the breakdown of his marriage to actress AH.

He and Beck also released an album last year, and did a short tour in Europe and America.

The actor supported Sandra at Beck's funeral, arriving with her at St. Mary's Church in Beddington, Sutton. (There was no sign of London lawyer Joelle Rich, with whom he enjoyed a romance last year, and pals believe they broke up some time ago.)

A friend says, "It was always Jeff's great wish that Johnny would find someone who was good for him, a soulmate, in the way that Sandra was his soulmate. They would talk about it often."

Sorry this is typed so poorly. End of a long day, but I thought it worthy of posting. Sure someone can find and post the actual article.
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

Joni
JDZ Global Moderator

Jeff Beck Has Died

Unread post by Joni » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:41 am

Thank you fireflydances. :lilyrose:

gipsyblues

Jeff Beck Has Died

Unread post by gipsyblues » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:05 am

fireflydances, thank you :namaste: .

gipsyblues

Jeff Beck Has Died

Unread post by gipsyblues » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:59 am

Johnny is a real gentleman and a sweetheart. Friendship means a lot to him and he helps where he can. :heartflower: