The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
gipsyblues

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by gipsyblues » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:19 am

Thank ladies for all the information. It's really hard to know that she abused him so much in all this time. It hurts and I have tears in my eyes. Johnny knows we're all proud of him here on the zone. Being a gentleman is good, but it's also important to tell the truth.

Johnny, we are always on your side and have never doubted you. We know you are on the right side of the room. Best wishes for you from all your fans. :heartflower:

In-too-Depp

Unread post by In-too-Depp » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:18 am

Thanks for posting the video link Chocolat. Here is Part Two.

It's wonderful to see all those now changing their minds about Johnny and actually apologising for their previous stance against him. Of course it's early days yet and other court cases to happen but I'm feeling much more upbeat about this at the moment than I have over the last three years. Johnny knows he has loyal support from many and has made it clear to fans how much he appreciates it. I'll be more interested to see how the industry reacts than the fans to be honest.
And Wit, was his vain frivolous pretence
Of pleasing others, at his own expense

Rochester ,"Satyr" on Man

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:56 am

In-too-Depp wrote:Thanks for posting the video link Chocolat. Here is Part Two.

It's wonderful to see all those now changing their minds about Johnny and actually apologising for their previous stance against him. Of course it's early days yet and other court cases to happen but I'm feeling much more upbeat about this at the moment than I have over the last three years. Johnny knows he has loyal support from many and has made it clear to fans how much he appreciates it. I'll be more interested to see how the industry reacts than the fans to be honest.

Thank you In-too-Depp for the heads up on part 2. I watched it and was not disappointed to say the least.
Brilliant detective work by Brian McPherson pointing out many inconsistencies in the claims made by Amber and Raquel that can't be ignored. That alone along with the addition strong evidence Johnny's team has, clearly support Johnny's innocence.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

SnoopyDances

Unread post by SnoopyDances » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:21 pm

:thanks!: chocolat and itd for posting the videos.
Very interesting. :cool:

Endora

Unread post by Endora » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:21 pm

SnoopyDances wrote::thanks!: chocolat and itd for posting the videos.
Very interesting. :cool:
It is indeed. I notice yesterday that Johnny was second only to the dreadful Brexit on Twitter trending, and all of the tweets I saw were positive.Thank you ladies for putting these up for us to see.
Work hard, learn well, and make peace with the fact that you'll never be as cool as Johnny Depp. GQ.

Solace in the flood

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Thank you both, Chocolat and ITD, for posting the links to Mr. McPherson’s two-part video. Very helpful!
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Perfect timing to release Parts 1 and 2 but he brings up a lot of good points that cannot be disputed, imo. :sick2:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 am

ForeverYoung wrote:Perfect timing to release Parts 1 and 2 but he brings up a lot of good points that cannot be disputed, imo. :sick2:

Agree. Mapping out the floor plan was impressive as was the photoshop work basically proving AH's photo was taken in her bedroom and not where Raquel claims to have photographed her, in her (Raquel's) apartment. I see how important it is to be precise when giving one's account of the situation, which is where both Amber and Raquel slipped up. By submitting a copy and not the original photo with the date and time stamp may very well be inadmissible or simply null and void. How will Amber be able to prove that the photo was taken when she claims it was taken? Her so called bruise had a magical way of appearing then disappearing over the course of six days. This is just one example of the far too many inconsistencies to declare either of them credible.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:39 pm

I have to admit I am really surprised anyone that evil could be so careless about the way she fabricated things. Although, I guess it did work for a while. And maybe if she had just gone on her way quietly no one would have questioned it.

reindeermoon

Unread post by reindeermoon » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=y ... pp=desktop
I am sorry I cannot post the link of the video, but it exists an older one where he shows all the lies Io Tillet has told when saying that he has taken pictures of Heards face when Johnny allegedly broke her nose. Tillet was on a tour round the USA and was that day in Cincinati. And Heard went that day filming for a late night show.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/mN1B-H7i0nE[/bbvideo]
Last edited by Joni on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Video embedded

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:37 pm

nebraska wrote:I have to admit I am really surprised anyone that evil could be so careless about the way she fabricated things. Although, I guess it did work for a while. And maybe if she had just gone on her way quietly no one would have questioned it.
Not everyone is an evil genius. And it seems to me like she just could stop herself going back to it - like she feared that if she didn't keep pushing it in our faces people would forget and go back to loving our loveable sweetie again.

fireflydances
ONBC Moderator

Unread post by fireflydances » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:22 pm

I think bad people know how to take advantage of good people. I mean, would one of us think it was a good idea to fake where a photo was taken? No. We trust the rules and those seeking to circumvent rules realize that.
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Well, I guess AH was stopped at one event and then turned around and got herself welcomed at another. How is this even possible - unless there are very deep pockets ensuring she stays relevant?

https://twitter.com/itfansofdepp/status ... 5395449856

https://twitter.com/itfansofdepp/status ... 5062437889

At the NetherlandsUN she is participating in panels for “survivors of sexual assault” and “victims of sexual violence”!!! Heartsick ... not only with the welcome she’s enjoying at such an important gathering but, worse, that she’s now not just an advocate for victims of domestic violence, she’s somehow morphed into a full-fledged spokesperson against sexual violence! Just being able to establish herself worldwide as a legitimate representative of the latter is insinuating herself into another whole area of people’s minds. Mind boggling!
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:31 pm

justintime wrote:Well, I guess AH was stopped at one event and then turned around and got herself welcomed at another. How is this even possible - unless there are very deep pockets ensuring she stays relevant?

https://twitter.com/itfansofdepp/status ... 5395449856

https://twitter.com/itfansofdepp/status ... 5062437889

At the NetherlandsUN she is participating in panels for “survivors of sexual assault” and “victims of sexual violence”!!! Heartsick ... not only with the welcome she’s enjoying at such an important gathering but, worse, that she’s now not just an advocate for victims of domestic violence, she’s somehow morphed into a full-fledged spokesperson against sexual violence! Just being able to establish herself worldwide as a legitimate representative of the latter is insinuating herself into another whole area of people’s minds. Mind boggling!
This is why we have to be be persistent against these organizations about being connected to her. More people need to come forward and blast them on their social media sites. As Johnny's good friend Patti Smith would say "USE YOUR VOICE!" :toastingpirates:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:13 am

I am not sure, if it is OK to show this here. If not please remove it, dear moderators. And I won't protest :whistle: But I found this petiton to remove AH as ambassador for ACLU via Facebook and think, it could use some more signatures ...