The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
ForeverYoung

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:56 pm

I just came across this video analysis of the two documentaries.

“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:58 am

It seems the ex has a new buddy that claims to be a "legendary journalist" who nobody has ever heard of. She is trashing JD all day every day on SM. It's so obvious she is only doing this to set a trap and everyone in the JD community can see this. I suggest DO NOT respond to her and it's best she just be ignored.

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:03 pm

Merry Xmas fellow supporters.

I'm gathering my strength for the upcoming year - the year JD finally gets justice.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:33 pm

Inquiring Minds wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:03 pm
Merry Xmas fellow supporters.

I'm gathering my strength for the upcoming year - the year JD finally gets justice.
🙏🏻

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:20 am

WB did a charity auction for someone to speak via zoom with the ex for ten minutes with a bunch of restrictions for $5,000 and they only had two bidders who still are now where close to that amount. :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: Where are all her so called "supporters" now? JD had 800 ticket buyers in a matter of minutes just to be there and see him. :cool:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:01 pm

Now the ex has a new dog which she named Barnaby Joyce which she already threatening to hurt if he scratches the window. What the :censored: is wrong with this woman. Once again digging her own grave but this one never learns. :smh: :facepalm: :dunce:

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:21 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:42 pm
This one is from San Francisco when she had the TRO against him but traveled there and asked him to lay down in bed with her. He didn't until the end that she was recording it. We had heard about this event but didn't hear the audio until now. Below is a transcription of part of it. Also below is a transcription of another audio I have not heard yet.

That transcript os from her Stan. It says "everything I did WRONG in the relationship"

Transcript screen capture from the Documentary

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:41 pm

With the recent posting from AH stating she named her new dog "Barnaby Joyce", she really is soooo needy <sigh> Comments are not permitted unfortunately.

Barnaby's response was published in Murdoch's news.com.au and included his statement:
He told the publication he was “fine” with the name choice, adding that he had “no problems with animals”.

“I get a real sense of accomplishment that I’m still in her head long after I’ve forgotten about them,” he said.

“Obviously, I now rate above Johnny Depp.”

He may well chuckle now, but wait until she sends him an invoice for living rent-free in her head for 5 years!

Personally I'm thinking of buying a red bitch and calling it "Amber".

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:47 pm

I note on Youtube that ThatUmbrellaGuy (via TheNamesQ) has found another production company currently casting for another Depp hit-piece to follow on from the Discovery+ “documentary”.

This one is looking for an actress that can portray a victim of DV and the male part will need to convey the attributes of a violent, drug addled thug. So much for reality.

These propaganda pieces can (imo) only be interpreted as an increasingly desperate attempt at jury (and judge) nullification by TeamAH. They have lost the initiative, their lies have been exposed and they have no choice now but to push the fiction out to the general, mostly uninformed, public in the hope that having been primed to believewomen, they will fall into step behind AH.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:53 pm

Inquiring Minds wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:47 pm
I note on Youtube that ThatUmbrellaGuy (via TheNamesQ) has found another production company currently casting for another Depp hit-piece to follow on from the Discovery+ “documentary”.

This one is looking for an actress that can portray a victim of DV and the male part will need to convey the attributes of a violent, drug addled thug. So much for reality.

These propaganda pieces can (imo) only be interpreted as an increasingly desperate attempt at jury (and judge) nullification by TeamAH. They have lost the initiative, their lies have been exposed and they have no choice now but to push the fiction out to the general, mostly uninformed, public in the hope that having been primed to believewomen, they will fall into step behind AH.
The agency is connected to UK discovery+ documentary. Guessing they are adding re-enactments to that video for release for USA discovery+

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:25 pm

I'm guessing WB didn't get the reaction they were hoping for. #Heardzilla has bern trending not in a positive way. Her PR team must be frantic. With the pending depo with James Franco, who as of late, has been on "truth mission" in trying to get his career back, their desperation is showing. I'm surprised. I didn't think Discovery has a large audience base in the US. Does Judge Penny have right to stop it from airing until after the trial?

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:37 pm

No one can do anything since the film is from the POV of UK trial

After all Franco has done, I don’t see him testifying against Heard (against a woman) while on his apology and redemption tour

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:04 pm

Lbock wrote:

No one can do anything since the film is from the POV of the UK trial
Sucks, but all that leaves is another defamation suit after the damage has been done. Totally unfair, but I guess it was naive to think balance and honesty would be applied to what is really a partisan attack.

Although it may be based on the verdict delivered at the UK trial, these "documentaries" start and finish with the verdict - totally ignoring the far more relevant (and damning) findings of the appellate court - Amber Heard assaulted Johnny on numerous occasions without provocation. It doesn't get plainer than that, yet it is always ignored. Frustrating to say the least.

I've no doubt TheNamesQ and yourself will have a far more accurate film but I fear that The Powers That Be will try their best to get it silenced and on limited distribution :sad:

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:09 pm

Granna wrote:

Does Judge Penny have right to stop it from airing until after the trial?
That would be my thought too. In my view it is contempt of court, but being a UK production it is probably out of her jurisdiction (although airing it in the US may be).

Regardless, I am sure that this will feature in juror selection and all media campaigns (MSM and social) will rate a mention in the Judge's directions to the jury as they go into deliberations......

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:25 pm

That gold digging extortionist will never give up all because he would not give into her demands. Now she's got paid for help coward "stans" posting crap who block comments from people outside their group. These people have no idea of the facts of the case. They just spew nonsense. Now she has someone who refers to herself as a "legendary journalist" who nobody has ever heard of is trashing JD every day acting like she's BFF's with the ex but yet she shows up at the ex's place around Christmas and finds out she was having a party and was not invited. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: