The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
User avatar
Newt
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:22 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Newt » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:34 am

Brian Neumeister seems really, really legit and a total pro. When you see the video showing him and his team at work, it's quite reassuring. Guessing that whatever AH tried to delete or deleted will be recoverable by them.

gipsyblues
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:36 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by gipsyblues » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:42 pm

:) :applause2:

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1828
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:45 pm

I get the feeling she will lie through her teeth and say the devices are long gone and she doesn't remember the passwords she had back in 2016.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

User avatar
Newt
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:22 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Newt » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:40 am

No problem, I imagine all of this is recoverable, surely they know what she could do or claim and have prepared for it.

AdeleAgain
Posts: 1167
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:06 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:52 pm

Lbock - I think it was you - made a good point on twitter that surely celebrities don't just throw their old phones away - wouldn't they be worried about what could be found?

Secondly Elaine has claimed once again that AH has ensured the integrity of her evidence.

But most likely AH will say she doesn't have her devices - but I wonder if there is enough now to make a strong argument (1) experts say the photos were edited and some made after the date in question (2) AH didn't say up until now that she didn't have the devices (3) so if she cannot produce them now it is going to look awfully suspicious to a jury.

User avatar
Lbock
Posts: 1602
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:43 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:41 pm

Johnny wants to limit/focus the scope of the subpoena issued for Dr. Kipper. She is asking for irrelevant info and wants all his medical info through March 2021 after their relationship ended in 2016

Depp claims they are refusing to properly meet and confer so in abundance of caution they are asking for the IDC (Informal Discovery Conference) expecting they won't come to an agreement. With the holidays, etc I think they are trying to get a space on the calendar

AH opposes, of course, claiming they do need everything they asked for, BUT Depp has no right to ask for an IDC without following proper procedures. Their opposition was 55 pages; I only got the front page for free

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1828
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:00 pm

That psycho ex-wife and her old bag of wind attorney need to realize this judge is nothing like that corrupt judge in the UK court. Ben Chew will file a harsh reply of course. Maybe the UK judge would have granted a request for medical records up to March 2021 but at least Judge A has a brain in her head and isn't connected to the ex's attorney or the attorney's partner.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

User avatar
Lbock
Posts: 1602
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:43 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:33 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:00 pm
That psycho ex-wife and her old bag of wind attorney need to realize this judge is nothing like that corrupt judge in the UK court. Ben Chew will file a harsh reply of course. Maybe the UK judge would have granted a request for medical records up to March 2021 but at least Judge A has a brain in her head and isn't connected to the ex's attorney or the attorney's partner.
I agree. But this is being dealt with in California. She has been very fair.

AdeleAgain
Posts: 1167
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:06 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:11 am

"AH opposes, of course".......

Of course she does.

Thanks as always Lbock.

rufusindigo
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:40 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by rufusindigo » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:25 am

Sorry if this is slightly OT......Well, the novelty of childcare seems to have worn off.....AH looking dreadful here. Also interesting that Alice Temperley (hosting the party) is Greg Williams' ex - Greg Williams the photographer who took the pictures of AH frolicking in the Bahamas clearly uninjured. I thought GW was going to be a witness for JD, but clearly his ex is an AH supporter......https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... newcomment

AdeleAgain
Posts: 1167
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:06 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:54 pm

So since the divorce Alice Temperley has been photographed with AH (and Vito Schnabel) but was also very friendly to JD at a later date in Qatar. I believe today as she has been called out on SM for supporting an abuser she has posted (and I think deleted) that she is friends with both of them and 'it' is not her business.

To bring this back onto topic: don't think she is being called by AH as a witness, despite being the designer of the dresses she was modelling on the Bahamas - you know when she struggled through with cracked ribs and two black eyes etc. But seems her ex-husband is likely to testify for JD, and has provided lots of photos with AH looking lovely an unblemished.

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1828
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:03 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:54 pm
So since the divorce Alice Temperley has been photographed with AH (and Vito Schnabel) but was also very friendly to JD at a later date in Qatar. I believe today as she has been called out on SM for supporting an abuser she has posted (and I think deleted) that she is friends with both of them and 'it' is not her business.

To bring this back onto topic: don't think she is being called by AH as a witness, despite being the designer of the dresses she was modelling on the Bahamas - you know when she struggled through with cracked ribs and two black eyes etc. But seems her ex-husband is likely to testify for JD, and has provided lots of photos with AH looking lovely an unblemished.
Someone else on SM also posted a Alice of her saying that they have not seen each other in years and "someone" just shows up that was not invited and now she is getting abused on AM but if this is true then she deleted that one too. She should have known better and asked her to leave or not take pictures with her.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

AdeleAgain
Posts: 1167
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:06 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:49 am

Several things are very telling about the Alice T and AH fiasco.

1. In response to AT saying she didn't know AH was turning up, hadn't seen her etc - AH posted on instagram stories email invitation (notably I think from AT's event organiser so AT may still not have known she was coming), flowers from AT, her dress etc. So she has no problem despatching evidence when she has some.

2. AT's response has been to claim not to know details of abuse/donations not given and has said 'that is awful'. What she hasn't done is defend her supposed friend and say she is a good person etc.

3. AT has deleted her photos with AH.

4. Going to those celebrity parties is not like your mates inviting you over for their birthday bash. PR events organisers work their phone books to get various levels of celebrities to turn up.

5. I hope AT takes away from all of this that when she was photographed with JD in Qatar no problem; when she is photographed with AH people will rightly call out supporting abuse.

6. Finally since they've split and it seems like people like to take sides - I am so glad Greg Williams - the actual photographer - is on JD's side with his snaps of AH looking blemish free on the island in 2015.

rufusindigo
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:40 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by rufusindigo » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:36 am

AdeleAgain wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:49 am
Several things are very telling about the Alice T and AH fiasco.

1. In response to AT saying she didn't know AH was turning up, hadn't seen her etc - AH posted on instagram stories email invitation (notably I think from AT's event organiser so AT may still not have known she was coming), flowers from AT, her dress etc. So she has no problem despatching evidence when she has some.

2. AT's response has been to claim not to know details of abuse/donations not given and has said 'that is awful'. What she hasn't done is defend her supposed friend and say she is a good person etc.

3. AT has deleted her photos with AH.

4. Going to those celebrity parties is not like your mates inviting you over for their birthday bash. PR events organisers work their phone books to get various levels of celebrities to turn up.

5. I hope AT takes away from all of this that when she was photographed with JD in Qatar no problem; when she is photographed with AH people will rightly call out supporting abuse.

6. Finally since they've split and it seems like people like to take sides - I am so glad Greg Williams - the actual photographer - is on JD's side with his snaps of AH looking blemish free on the island in 2015.
Very interesting! Clearly AT thought she could sit on the fence, but now has seen which way the wind is blowing. Obviously she is trying to distance herself now. She probably won't want to be reminded of the fact that she was very vocal about the fact that AH was her muse - and she even dedicated an entire shop window to AH mannequins. https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos/al ... med-window

It sounds like her statement that AH was make up free during the Bahamas shoot is pretty crucial...I wonder if she will be required to give a statement?

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1828
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:14 am

AT is getting trashed on social media by JD fans and she's probably worried about her reputation now and how this will affect her sales. If the ex is any friend at all she should not have shown up there but this one will throw anyone's business down the tubes for her 15 minutes of fame.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."