The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Lbock

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Thu May 06, 2021 5:18 pm

For those who are cautious of TUG (The Umbrella Guy), Brian (Incredibly Average on YouTube) has confirmed LAPD are investigating possible perjury charges

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Thu May 06, 2021 5:53 pm

I have to say Lbock - you putting that up makes me want to take it seriously. I suppose I just don't dare hope - she seems to get away repeatedly with such egregious behaviour.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Thu May 06, 2021 5:58 pm

So I'm being realistic here. YAY there is an investigation. However, statistically LAPD has filed ZERO perjury charges on false TROs. Perjury generally has to be in the "public's best interest" It's a double edge sword NOT to make victims more afraid to come forward. If they think they will be accused of lying and investigated, they might not. So we will see how this plays out. This isn't your normal false TRO. It's gotten very far along now.

New German Article
German Link. https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/ ... l#fromWall. Link includes the body cam video
English Translate

NEW EVIDENCE IN DEPP AND HEARD'S SEPARATION BATTLE
Why is the hammer video only now?

May 6th, 2021 - 11:33 pm
It sounds incredible!

In fact, the bodycam video from the apartment of Johnny Depp (57) and Amber Heard (35) has apparently slipped through the mass of evidence to this day.

A real scandal! None of the lawyers, neither Team Johnny nor Team Amber, knew of its existence.

This only emerged because Amber's attorney Elaine Bredehoft made a request to the Los Angeles Police Department. Part of her defense was suggesting that the department was biased against Amber.

If she had been able to prove that there actually was no video of the operation on May 21, 2016, she could have argued in court that it was sloppily determined or even deleted.

But surprise: the video was actually found at the end of March.
Also, here is a German news YouTube. It had the option under settings (little gear) for subtitles in various languages

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu May 06, 2021 6:02 pm

SOMEONE obviously wasn't happy about TUG's video and the livestream got blocked.
That's ok, the proof will be out one way or another.

https://twitter.com/ThatUmbrella?ref_sr ... _&ref_url=

Going live in a few minutes under a different name.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu May 06, 2021 8:10 pm

Not the same person as TUG but a friend. Seems TUG is suspended for 7 days after he did a youtube about spaceman, who just happens to be a big supporter of the ACLU.

Here is what I picked up from the live stream of the friend who says he is a journalist and is in possession of a lot of documents him and has confirmed they are legit.

Him and TUG have over 300 pages of emails and other documents from the ACLU to the ex confirming the article was written about JD.
An ALCU member Eric George admitted to coordinating a plot against JD with AH in writing the article.
A timebomb about this is getting ready to go off.
Adam Waldman is suspended forever from Twitter with Twitter "team" doing basically their own "appeal" review but they told AW they will be in touch with him to set up an account for JD.
Another "nuclear bombshell" is in their possession and it has nothing to do with the FBI or LAPD investigations.
He believes main stream media is afraid to report anything about the LAPD investigations because they went completely silent except for Germany.

IDK but I think it's going to be kind of hard if she looses and tries to appeal when there is evidence from the ACLU saying they did their best not to make the article look like it was not written about JD and that she should have her lawyers look at it in case of any possible future. If it's true they have a document from the ACLU member admitting to a coordinate a plot against JD in doing the article then it's curtains for her, imo, unless some miracle happens and she gets the complaint dismissed. Either way, the ACLU and AH have now been exposed and EM is not happy about it.

Someareborn

Unread post by Someareborn » Fri May 07, 2021 5:54 am

Take the German video with a grain of salt, its Germanys biggest tabloid!

Also, they got some facts wrong. They reported the LAPD is investigating AH for perjury because the body cam video proved she lied. But LAPD is investigating her for perjury in relation to Australia, correct? Also, they mixed up Rocky with the boxer Raquel Pennington...

Upside: no false reporting about JD, critical reporting about AH, facing four years for perjury.

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Fri May 07, 2021 6:50 am

Ladies, I don't know how seriously the Bild newspaper reports, but here in Germany they say that they are the sister newspaper of the Sun.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri May 07, 2021 8:13 am

She is being investigated by LAPD for perjury connected to her TRO and I guess testimony regarding police. Legit

She is also being investigated in Australia and FBI are talking to witnesses Re that. Assume Kate James and Kevin Murphy Legit

It was mentioned over 300+ page deposition of Eric George who was her attorney at the time helping with the OpEd. Making sure she couldn’t be sued over it. The deposition included many emails including AH and ACLU. It mentions excerpts from drafts about not using Johnny’s name. It was clearly always about Johnny (probably retaliation over the GQ article.). This I took from the YouTube live stream and some tweets with screenshots

Sadly, I think we have to be lucky that a German tabloid is willing to report because no one else will. No one

Someareborn

Unread post by Someareborn » Fri May 07, 2021 8:31 am

Hey Llbock,

Thanks for the update! I saw a screenshot that BILD cited a statement by Adam. So I take it as confirmation that the LAPD is investigating her for perjury. Yeah! I wonder if Adams wife established the contact to BILD.
Its reported by Stern and on another website I found - so far, so good. Can I find the +300 page info on the deposition on the Fairfax site?
I hope that Germany finally gets to see JD in Minamata, City of Lies, or Waiting for the Barbarians - sadly we have been left out here - for now.

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Fri May 07, 2021 9:19 am

I also hope and wait that these three brilliant films can also be seen in German cinemas.

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Fri May 07, 2021 9:40 am

This is the third time I am tried to post. If it doesn't go through, well, I quess I am blocked for whatever reason.

Australia investigation - legit
FBI investigation - legit
L.A.P.D. investigation - legit

Waldman blocked.
TUG - suspended

Murdock, Wootton, Rocketman, Eric George, Kaplan & Elaine. VS. Chew, Waldman, Zoners, Fandom & JD..

Why is the "evil" side trying so hard to protect the reincarnated version of Delilah?

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri May 07, 2021 2:26 pm

Excellent article about so many being silenced, including press, on Johnny Depp news (and Adam being suspended)

√Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
JM

America — Land of the free, home of the brave. Guiding light to the rest of the world with it’s precious and lauded First Amendment to the Constitution. The amendment that, among other things, prevents the government from making laws that infringe on freedom of speech and freedom of the press. People are free to criticize the government and it’s leaders, free to write gossip and scandalous entertainment, free to basically say anything they please. Why then, does it feel like the media and it’s stories are actually meticulously controlled and puppeteered by a few rank individuals? Well, in all likelihood, it is.

I write about a very specific topic here. A very specific high profile celebrity divorce case with accusations of spousal abuse, lies, and libel, but there is actually a much broader context here that should make people think critically about all the media that they ingest.
Over the last weeks information emerged that suggests Amber Heard is being investigated for criminal perjury charges in Australia with the help of the FBI, investigated by the LAPD for perjury stemming from an allegedly false 911 call and statements made by Heard after the fact, body camera footage from police officers in 2016 that completely obliterates her claims of that evening finally saw the light of day, and that the ACLU collaborated with her to defame Johnny Depp in a 2018 Washington Post article.

These are all highly newsworthy developments but it didn’t show up anywhere in the mainstream news for dissemination. Some of it appeared on YouTube, other of it appeared in European press and never made a blip on the American media radar screens. These are developments that severely undermine her credibility, an investigation for perjury in two different countries and one having to do specifically with lying to a court during a trial she was involved in. If she were to be formally charged and convicted what would that say about other trials she has been involved in? It’s a stunning blow to The Sun’s star witness from their libel trial with Johnny Depp, yet you could hear a pin drop on this topic from sea to shining sea. If you didn’t know where to look to find this information, you probably still have no idea about any of it and that presents a glaring problem.

The question of course is, “why is Amber Heard so protected?” Well, the answer isn’t exactly simple. From the #MeToo movement to billionaire ex-boyfriends and a penchant for recording people without their knowledge, the possibilites are endless and, to be frank, her depravity knows no bounds. The idea that she has built a wall around herself with the use of movements designed to help survivors of abuse and likely a sophisticated blackmail scheme of others along the way is actually not very far fetched.

For starters we already have hours of recordings of her admitting to physical abuse of Johnny Depp while emotionally abusing him along the way. We have her interior decorator, Laura Divenere, who claims she was recorded without consent during a meeting with Amber and this recording turned up in court in London last summer. There is also Jennifer Howell, former employer to Heard’s sister Whitney, who has been dropping hints on Twitter about being harassed and intimidated by the sisters because of her testimony against them. Add in that voices speaking out against Heard on social media platforms across the board are being either bullied into silence or flat out terminated and it all starts feel rather clandestine and malicious. Who’s to say she isn’t using these same tactics with other people to try and keep the walls from crumbling around her?

Several weeks ago Johnny Depp’s attorney, Adam Waldman, was permanently suspended from Twitter for allegedly sharing private information. Twitter is rife with inappropriate content of all kinds that flows freely on a daily basis, yet the sharing of court documents was apparently an egregious enough violation of their terms of service to cut off his voice. YouTube has been suppressing videos that feature Amber Heard’s name, especially when mentioned in an unflattering light. Over the last few days a major news-breaker on YouTube saw his channel struck and multiple videos flagged because of his dicussions about new evidence coming to light in the American defamation case. It’s all rather odious, in a musky sort of way, but it should really make people question the media at large and who and where they get their marching orders from.

A reporter for the NY Post recently resigned over being made to print a knowingly false story about Vice President Kamala Harris. The former editor of The Hollywood Reporter resigned because his higher ups were dictating stories and who to slate and who to pedestal. The media left the truth in the dust a long time ago and that should be very very frightening to people. The idea that a few people with power and money can completely bury the truth about an unpopular actress with a galactic mother load of evidence against her should provoke questions on a much larger scale about much more important topics.

The silver lining in this is that the truth always remains the truth. Whether it’s reported on or not she is being investigated by multiple agencies for perjury, the evidence is still against her and will continue to grow, the case will eventually be heard in a court of law (barring her latest dismissal attempt actually succeeding). If any of these investigations result in further action then she will be charged and prosecuted and, regardless of reporting, it will still all be happening.

The net seems to have widened around Ms. Heard and is now being cinched in tightly and quickly. Hopefully some outlet somewhere will finally stumble on all of this and decide to be informative to a wide audience; but even if they don't, it will still all have happened and will all come out in the wash at the trial in Virginia in 2022. Until then, keep paying attention and keep seeking answers because there appears to be much more here than meets the eye and it should provoke a lot of questions and thought.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri May 07, 2021 4:30 pm

I think that the fact the German outlet who reported the investigation goes to show that the news will get out one way or another. Obviously there people with big money and power out there protecting a certain spaceman and his relationship with a gold digger who was pictured numerous times with injuries on her arms during the time she was in a relationship with him and also marks on her face and neck at the Eastern building after JD had moved out and spaceman was making regular visits there. Spaceman was also making contributions in her name to the charities she promised divorce settlement money to and one of them were helpers in the writing of the article in the Washington Post. TUG got suspended for 7 days right after he released a video about spaceman.

As tot he perjury charges, she will only get charged with perjury in the US if the prosecutor decides to pursue it with evidence. Let's hope the prosecutor can't be bought or bullied.

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Fri May 07, 2021 8:14 pm

Never one for gratuitous exaggeration, dear Lbock, you are right on the money: the Medium article you posted IS excellent. You are, indeed, the Queen of Understatement! Thank you so very much for posting in entirety this concise, to the point, incredibly informative, and frighteningly accurate article.
Lbock wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 2:26 pm
Excellent article about so many being silenced, including press, on Johnny Depp news (and Adam being suspended)

"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Fri May 07, 2021 9:09 pm

Can someone explain to me why the body cam of the LAPD the night of the 911 call doesn’t show Amber on it?
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*