The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Chocolat

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Chocolat » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:43 pm

The latest is that she's now going after Brian McPherson and his excellent YouTube videos.
How she plans to tear apart the truth that he so diligently exposed about her will fail too.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:12 pm

Brian not only exposed her but her lying freeloading friends too. Her plan will fail just like everything else she tried to do in this case. :dunce: :rolleyes: :razz:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

RumLover

Unread post by RumLover » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:11 am

My understanding of the document filed was that team-Heard were complaining that Brian had documents & videos that they did not have, therefore team-Depp were using Brian instead of the court system.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:07 pm

I don't think there is anything Brian has shown that they couldn't get themselves. Any of the medical records they say Johnny didn't give to them they should have gotten themselves because he supplied them with the HIPAA form. Same with Raquel's deposition. As an attorney of record they should have been able to get that too. Looks to me like they are blaming Brian for their mistakes.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:32 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:07 pm
Looks to me like they are blaming Brian for their mistakes.
I agree, ForeverYoung. Team Heard is grasping at straws and now, at a feeble attempt to delay things further, are using Brian's videos as just another excuse for their incompetence. I suspect, as well, that AH will prolong this case any way she can.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:28 pm

Brian also litters his videos with "in my opinion" and "I'm not telling anyone what to think here". And then just presents facts. Cannot see how anyone could claim defamation.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:20 pm

Good convo on Twitter.

Defendant's Memorandum in Support of Her Motion to Strike Plaintiff's Expert Disclosures and for Bifurcation
https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circuit/s ... 8-2019.pdf

This was filed back 11/8/2020. I think this new lawyer that seems to specialize in employee labor issues, may be brought in to work on the 'damages" side. That her OpEd didn't cause him to lose POTC, but maybe his "bad behavior" and "diminishing box office". and Disney already hired "Deadpool" writers to give it a reboot????

Rottenborn and Treece will handle the defamation side, as they have been.

Speculation.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:22 pm

The new lawyer also specializes in breach of contract and defamation.

https://www.cbcblaw.com/team-members/el ... edehoft-2/

Granny576

Unread post by Granny576 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:54 am

Brian has always preficed his work as opinion. Amber is hiding a lot with minamal Records. One thing. Very important. Amber is a cutter. Also her mental treatment plus her drug adictions going back to at least her teens. Plus an answer to old scaring. Lots of little big things.

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:34 am

Amber's team complaining about Johnny not handing over enough - evidence of his own guilt? - documents sounds to me like they're projecting Amber's behaviour over on him. She is hiding a lot as far as I can see, and also have a lot to hide, so they imagine that Johnny of course does the same.
By talking so much about it they also distract people from discussing what Amber is hiding. That is her own bad behaviour, and her lack of evidence for Johnny's abuse of her.
But he can't help them prove what never happened. He hasn't abused other women, or men for that matter. Has he at all been in rehab as they claim except for that one time after she cut his finger tip off?

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:44 pm

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:25 pm

And this is weird - I just put into google news 'Amber Heard' and separately other search terms and that article doesn't come up. It did a few minutes ago as one of the top three articles on Amber in the news section. The article is still there - I clicked in from the twitter feed. But it is as 'someone' has used search engine optimisation techniques to push the article down the google rankings. Is it just me? Can someone else check?

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:04 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:25 pm
And this is weird - I just put into google news 'Amber Heard' and separately other search terms and that article doesn't come up. It did a few minutes ago as one of the top three articles on Amber in the news section. The article is still there - I clicked in from the twitter feed. But it is as 'someone' has used search engine optimisation techniques to push the article down the google rankings. Is it just me? Can someone else check?
That happens to me all the time when I search for JD news 4. I don't know why. :perplexed3:

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:36 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:44 pm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -Musk.html

Amber, Elon, Cara.
I think Johnny's team is very strategic. I don't know who released this, but I am sure there is allot more. Maybe some damning statements by Drew. So he claims AH was messing around with Elon & Cara at least since May 2016. They would have seen NO bruises and Josh has never said he saw any. Another truth he told is that Raquel was NOT in their condo when AH texted her. She was in the marital condo hiding in a closet, or somewhere.

So why is this 45 second depo important? AH is paying for his legal fees, he is her witness. She can't publicly claim he is lying because he may well have a couple tidbits like seeing JD inehbriated (but not abusive). Last I saw, AH team has refused comment. She can't claim her own witness is lying. And his claim about Raquel destroys their TRO statement of what happened.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:14 pm

The only place I would think Raquel would be hiding is in one of the closets on the left when you first open the main door. It's a hallway that enters directly into the kitchen where Johnny would have been standing so if she came up behind him it's really the only place she would have been hiding, imo.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... s-angeles/