The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
thiefcat

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by thiefcat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:59 am

Here is the link to Weibo

http://s.weibo.com/weibo?q=%23%E5%BE%B7 ... 6%8D%AE%23

it is in Chinese

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:59 am

thiefcat wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:55 am
I was so happy to see the audio evidence. Solid prove of what she did to him. But why am I seeing this online as well:

He replies: 'Look what I did in Australia, look what I accomplished. I put the f**ker away. I told myself every f**king day, no, he's gone. No he's f**king, put him away.'

Is he referring to himself? In that case AH's team is going to use to prove there is no defamation?

I saw people using this to say it is actually mutually abuse.. . .
I believe Johnny’s defamation suit vs AH is based on her claim that she was a victim of domestic violence at his hands, specifically during the cell phone “incident” in their penthouse on May 21st, 2016. She later described numerous other incidents in exhaustive, lurid detail in additional filed statements, all of which have since been linked to dates when Johnny, not AH, was seen, photographed, or otherwise documented as bruised and battered. She has yet to submit any court admissible photographs, testimony, or other evidence to support her domestic violence allegations.

Nothing in JD’s taped statements above - nor in AH’s parts of that therapy session - have anything to do with domestic violence to AH at Johnny’s hands. To the contrary, this is all just more evidence she lied in her WP-OpEd. And defamed Johnny - shattering his reputation, career, and life - based on that lie. Nothing has been brought to light to mitigate that hideous act.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:14 am

thiefcat wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:55 am
He replies: 'Look what I did in Australia, look what I accomplished. I put the f**ker away. I told myself every f**king day, no, he's gone. No he's f**king, put him away.'
I see your point. But that’s if you believe her separate filing. I listen to this over and over. He defined the “monster” as yelling and screaming. She only mentioned one incidence of hitting and he corrected her to “pushing” suggesting self defense. She did not correct him nor further claim any physicality from him (nor any alcohol or drug abuse). I also believe he describes further physical abuse (not saying one sided) to diffuse and appease/affirm her feelings (however wrong) to try to move on. Rather than say the obvious “you’re the physical one” he inferred equal blame. Not the he harmed her but it was his fault she harmed him.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:53 am

I think that if he was in any abusive she would have brought it up in the recording but she didn't. He spoke about her throwing objects at him and her hitting him. I would think if he did anything bad she would have been all over him about it in her defense. All she seemed to care about was that he would leave when she was going off on him and he wanted no part of that. She wanted him to stay and fight.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Snowcat

Unread post by Snowcat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:43 am

Wow, just :censored: Wow! I just read the article.
Ok so, she assaults him, and justifies it.
She says she cannot promise it won't happen again because she just goes off, claiming that it is normal.
She's thrown things at him, hard things. If any of those hard things would have hit in the right spot, it
could have literally killed him.
Then, she minimizes, as if to say "I did not punch you, so it's all good. You can come knocking on my door again, it's all good."
Then she shames him, "grow the :censored: up, don't be such a baby!" and suggests that he's cray-cray.
That kind of abuse does make the strongest person feel a little unstable for a while, but the abuser is OFF-THE-WALL, dangerously unstable and will never admit it!!

This chickie sure seems to me (and to all of you, of course) to be as toxic a narcissist as they come!

Johnny will NOT be ruined. He has way too many supporters who see the truth. I could go on and on and on, repeating what I had previously written about domestic violence and why that shows she is full of bunk about her claims. We will always go to see his movies, always go to his HV concerts, always have his six, however we can. We will always support him. He is not ruined, not by a long shot!!
He said, "Wow, Very Nice!", and signed my painting. TIFF 2015.

thiefcat

Unread post by thiefcat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:26 am

Within 4 hours, 5000 people signed the petition to kick her out Aquaman 2!!!!

When I first saw the news of the audio tape, I screamed so loud my partner thought something happened to my toddler. He has been telling me not to be so obessed with the fight between them for past 3 years. Anyway, he got curious and listened to the tape. After he's done, he said to my face Amber Heard is crazy and a psychopath! What was she expecting? Expected him to stand there and let her hit him? This is really so satisfying as I was not able to open up his eyes for the past few years. I think everybody sees it finally... Hurray!!!!

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:36 am

Yes, sensible people see it now. And that wonderful, indeed. But can we get the mainstream media to, if not admit, that they were wrong, then at least tell people about this tape?
So far none of the big papers, except for the Daily Mail, have picked up on it.

Yes, I know, I have complained about this before. But it does worry me quite a bit :blush:

thiefcat

Unread post by thiefcat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:50 am

No doubt the Big newspapers are not reporting it but it is Top Trending in twitters with hundreds of thousands people coming to his defence now. It is hard not to notice this news now. :)

Snowcat

Unread post by Snowcat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:11 am

thiefcat wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:50 am
No doubt the Big newspapers are not reporting it but it is Top Trending in twitters with hundreds of thousands people coming to his defence now. It is hard not to notice this news now. :)
Agreed, fellow feline! Where's the petition?!
He said, "Wow, Very Nice!", and signed my painting. TIFF 2015.

thiefcat

Unread post by thiefcat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:18 am

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:56 am

Amber is out there talking about alleged abuse in support of women's rights yet she admits to abusing Johnny and then tells him to stop being a baby and to "grow the f**k up." She mocks him when he calls her out and says she can't promise that it won't happen again because she can't control herself. We saw her be disrespectful to the police when she thought her car was stolen, her assistant said she was verbally abusive, the mechanic said she went ballistic when he told her Johnny wasn't paying for her car anymore, the property manager said she went nuts when Johnny got him on the phone about the bed incident and Jerry Judge (RIP) said they had to pull her off him on multiple occasions. It seems she can't handle a situation without going off on people and that is really bad.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Newt

Unread post by Newt » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:10 pm

A bummer it took this for thousands upon thousands of people to start supporting him on Twitter but thank God. Otherwise, if Johnny had to fight back at times, that's fine by me. I can't imagine the strength it must take to be beaten repeatedly and not defending yourself, might not be politically correct to say so but Heard is the devil incarnate.

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:48 pm

I am at a loss for words. This is why I have not commented yet. I found this tremendously upsetting. It caused me lots of tears and triggered me often into memories.

Dear Johnny, God Bless you and comfort you in sadly, becoming one of us Survivors!!

It broke my heart listening to Johnny's calming voice ask for a stop to the violence that he was being subjected to...
I am happy that this was released. People can finally hear her, in her own words, admit to abusing and being violent with Johnny! She admitted that she just loses it and that she cannot guarantee that she will not get violent again! She truly sounds out of control! I am incredibly happy that she is out of Johnny's personal life!! I am thankful that Johnny can now heal his heart!

I am also quite angry that this will probably make it more difficult for victims, both male and female, to be heard and believed!! She and many others actually believe that she speaks for victim's rights!! Many victims will now fall between the cracks!! I hope she is quickly removed from the ACLU, ME TOO, and, not to mention, Aquaman and L'Oreal ads!!

I have always believed in Johnny, but I am glad that so many can now see proof of the truth, Johnny's Truth!!

Bless Us All!! :namaste:
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- "The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:15 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:56 am
. . . It seems she can't handle a situation without going off on people and that is really bad.
You’re absolutely right, ForeverYoung. That’s a pretty comprehensive list. What seems most concerning is, when she’s in that bubble she seems totally oblivious to what else is going on around her, or to how much damage she is doing. She rebuked her own mother in public for making eye-contact with fans! And refused to respond (in a depo ?) when asked if she’d ever gone off on her sister, Whitney. Imagine, reducing her assistant to tears over the phone! Good thing she wasn’t in striking distance . . .

There is no way Johnny can be faulted for “splitting” whenever his radar was signaling “get the hell out”. He was doing what any abuse victim is told to do if at all possible: remove yourself from the threat. These therapy tapes are apparently from 2015. This means he’d already been enduring her assaults for too long and knew full well she might not put on the brakes until it was too late. I am so glad he has finally given himself the distance to see clearly the danger he was constantly in when in her presence.

Kaplan & Co. are greedy but not ignorant. They are being irresponsible beyond the pale by pursuing AH’s defense. Respect for her, MeToo, and TimesUp is faltering. She will carry this black mark in her bio forever. I’m waiting for the day AH is giving one of her rambling speeches on domestic violence when someone asks her how long should a victim stick around whilst in the midst of a full throttle attack? Should the victim attempt to respond in kind? Perhaps attempt to reason with their assailant? You know, expect a rational response from someone behaving totally irrationally . . .
meeps wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:36 am
Yes, sensible people see it now. And that wonderful, indeed. But can we get the mainstream media to, if not admit, that they were wrong, then at least tell people about this tape?
So far none of the big papers, except for the Daily Mail, have picked up on it.

Yes, I know, I have complained about this before. But it does worry me quite a bit :blush:
That is the question I perseverate on every day, meeps. Without a doubt, the mainstream media’s self-inflicted burden of consciously endorsing and then perpetuating a falsehood - a falsehood that could have been set right way back in 2016 with a modicum of unbiased, professional journalistic research (you know, something along the lines of what Jim Lehrer might have endorsed) - became more and more indefensible throughout 2019. And is now making even the most dim witted of us “illiterati” wondering what the hell is going on? They’ve all morphed into a cowardly herd of cattle just waiting for the next directive from whoever/wherever the “destroy Depp” mantra was set in motion. I guess the word now is: “shut up and sit tight”. Johnny’s integrity, strength, courage, and endurance must be downright baffling to the lot of them.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:28 pm

Finally !!!! JD vs The Sun. March 23

Mr Waldman added: "Mr. Depp’s trial against Heard’s partner the Sun begins March 23 - institutions and individuals who have served as Amber Heard’s co-conspirators will face their reckoning next.

"We have rained facts for years on a media that refuses to report them. In the end, #Justiceforjohnnydepp only comes because THE PEOPLE viewed the evidence and demand it."
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... t-21416130
Last edited by Lbock on Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.