The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
User avatar
myfave
Posts: 6265
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:15 pm
Location: South
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by myfave » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:27 am

That was from April.
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

User avatar
fireflydances
ONBC Moderator
Posts: 3523
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 pm
Location: under a pile of books
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by fireflydances » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:01 pm

The attached video is very straightforward and quickly deals with the latest irrelevant story that the media is pushing abouth JD -- nude photos etc.

"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

User avatar
nebraska
Posts: 31860
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:15 pm
Location: near Omaha
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by nebraska » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Just FYI, some of the lawyers I watch were critical of Harvard Lawyer Lee's legal correctness in some of her analysis. I don't know if it was this particular video or another one, just be aware that sampling several opinions can give slightly different shades of law.

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1976
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:52 pm

“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Granna
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:44 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granna » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:11 pm

I see the anti-depp pr is working it's magic. So everyone is bailing on JD according to "vanishing likes" on his IG acct. What's next?

User avatar
myfave
Posts: 6265
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:15 pm
Location: South
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by myfave » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:34 pm

So now news is saying Johnny had Erectile disfunction and that’s why he raped her with a bottle and was angry and violent towards her. Will it ever end?
Everything I’m reading on Twitter has now turned negative towards him.
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1976
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:00 am

Granna wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:11 pm
I see the anti-depp pr is working it's magic. So everyone is bailing on JD according to "vanishing likes" on his IG acct. What's next?
Not true. Don't believe the lies they are putting out.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1976
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:03 am

myfave wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:34 pm
So now news is saying Johnny had Erectile disfunction and that’s why he raped her with a bottle and was angry and violent towards her. Will it ever end?
Everything I’m reading on Twitter has now turned negative towards him.
Not from what I see. His true fans see through all this BS and it's just another desperate attempt to trash him while pics of her and her half naked "women" parties are all over the place with weird costumes and reports of her assaulting another woman and ripping her dress because the woman brought a man to one of her parties.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Granna
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:44 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granna » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:21 am

Forever Young: True on both of your postings. JD had it pegged. " This sh** will never stop." She is determined to destroy him. As far as his supposedly "medical issue," no one in their right mind would want "visitations" with someone you could not trust without questioning the who, when & where. There are so many more docs that are unsealed that make you question her credibility. Of course, the media is stirring the pot with the help of her PR team, trying to change the tide. Now, with a few of those docs, I wouldn't put it past her, that she is the "underground madam" of Hollywood. We know she illegally records conversations, it really isn't a far stretch that she recorded videos. This might help explain why certain big wigs are backing her - blackmail? Interesting thought. Not a far reach for her caliber of mind.

User avatar
myfave
Posts: 6265
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:15 pm
Location: South
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by myfave » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:07 am

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:03 am
myfave wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:34 pm
So now news is saying Johnny had Erectile disfunction and that’s why he raped her with a bottle and was angry and violent towards her. Will it ever end?
Everything I’m reading on Twitter has now turned negative towards him.
Not from what I see. His true fans see through all this BS and it's just another desperate attempt to trash him while pics of her and her half naked "women" parties are all over the place with weird costumes and reports of her assaulting another woman and ripping her dress because the woman brought a man to one of her parties.
It seems that the media only wants to trash him. That’s BS
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

User avatar
fireflydances
ONBC Moderator
Posts: 3523
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 pm
Location: under a pile of books
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by fireflydances » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:40 pm

nebraska wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:23 pm
Just FYI, some of the lawyers I watch were critical of Harvard Lawyer Lee's legal correctness in some of her analysis. I don't know if it was this particular video or another one, just be aware that sampling several opinions can give slightly different shades of law.
Hey there! The only reason I posted this video is because I was seeing a whole range of mass media reporting that JD had planned to release nude photos of AH and other unsavory things. I chose this video because it clearly stated (with visuals) that JD etc had material on file because AH's lawyers had indicated that they were afraid of bla bla bla. JD et al placed this material in a closed file just in case, during the course of the trial, there was a need to refer to it. Nothing particularly LEGAL about it. Just a really clear and concise description. It is so annoying to continually come across the trash that seems to attract our media friends.
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

AdeleAgain
Posts: 1197
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:06 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:15 pm

Andrea has done an excellent de-bunking of the sealed documents.

Elaine and AH's capacities to lie still stagger me.


User avatar
bringmethathorizon
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: Iowa
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by bringmethathorizon » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:41 pm

How is Johnny going to move on with his life and have the studios want to hire him with all this daily bull —it going on😡. I can’t even watch u tube anymore, it makes me sick !!! Just move on people and get a life and leave Johnny’s alone now 😡😡😡
"This is the one I'll be remembered for"
Edward D. Wood, Jr.

Granna
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:44 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granna » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:21 pm

Bringmethathorizon: JD, his family, relatives/warriors all knew this would be done. She can't accept the fact, 1) he left her; 2) filed a defamation case; 3) testified; 4) moved on (without her). She needs him 1) to remain relevant; 2) to spin the story that she is a victim; 3) she will never move on. Look at the scum, working for her. There will eventually be another scandal, involving her. Illegal tape recording, sex parties, something. Be patient, her day is quickly approaching & hell will be there waiting.

User avatar
fireflydances
ONBC Moderator
Posts: 3523
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 pm
Location: under a pile of books
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by fireflydances » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:38 pm

I am so glad he lives in Europe. I hope he stays there. This end of pool is too toxic.
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies