The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1976
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri May 06, 2022 10:01 pm

From what I see Ben is saying "Yes! Kate Moss, this is epic!" Can't wait to see what they do on cross exam with this testimony knowing it's all heresay.

“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Scout
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:10 pm
Location: New York City
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Scout » Fri May 06, 2022 10:42 pm

Ben Chew's reaction to AH mention of Kate Moss warmed my heart and brought me comfort. :heartbeat:


Thanks to Forever Young and Nebraska for responding to my question about the older sister.

Someareborn
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:16 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Someareborn » Sat May 07, 2022 1:29 am

Judymac wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 6:09 pm

I have been watching parts of her testimony again. I don't see how the jurors could be impressed with her. It was obvious that she was playing the part of a victim. She is not a good actor.
Yes, WE think she is acting, but we live in this bubble. I am not so sure about people who have not been involved or interested in the case. Even when there is "No" evidence on her side the narrative of him using alcohol and drugs, painting him as a crazy lunatic makes it highly likely that he became violent. Thats what they think.

JD might have been vindicated in the eyes of the public, but it does not mean studios will employ him in big productions again. Therefore he needs to win officially. 3.6 Mil. people want her out of Aquaman, and she is still in it, because there is no official reason to fire her.

hollyberry
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 am
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by hollyberry » Sat May 07, 2022 2:57 am

bringmethathorizon wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 6:34 pm
I know everyone keeps saying even if Johnny doesn’t win he has still won. I understand totally what you mean and I feel that way too. But, he needs to win this case to complete his vindication in the eyes of the press and Hollywood!!!!!!! Plus if he doesn’t win, that witch will
Get more money from him for hurting him so bad 🤬 If my thinking is all messed up, please let me know. I truly believe he needs to win this case and that’s what I’m praying for♥️ AH cannot get one more penny out of him !!
Johnny has to win this case. Yes, the public are rooting for him, but Heard needs to be trashed if he's to get his life back. He lost his role in the FB franchise, and also POTC...for God's sake, Jack Sparrow is POTC, the franchise survived Keira and Orlando leaving but there is no POTC without Johnny.
This woman is a liar, a bully, a fraud and a sociopath and this has to be proved in court. For the sake of everyone out there who is a victim of DA, as well as Johnny. :mad:

User avatar
bringmethathorizon
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: Iowa
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by bringmethathorizon » Sat May 07, 2022 9:09 am

Holly berry, that is the point I’m trying to get across. She needs to be punished for what she did ! Not win the case and get more of Johnnys money. Yes he has his side of the story out and is slowly gaining public support back. But we cant give him movie roles or the vindication he needs for the Hollywood executives to hire him. There are many celebrities that have made comebacks from drugs and alcohol, Robert Downy Jr and Elton to name a few. Johnny has many years left to get some prime roles, He needs to win this case and then go through a treatment program. AH cannot win this case, it will seem like she is getting rewarded for her behavior 🤬 I pray with all my heart the jury will feel the same!
"This is the one I'll be remembered for"
Edward D. Wood, Jr.

User avatar
Judymac
Posts: 991
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Judymac » Sat May 07, 2022 12:45 pm

Someareborn wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 1:29 am
Judymac wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 6:09 pm

I have been watching parts of her testimony again. I don't see how the jurors could be impressed with her. It was obvious that she was playing the part of a victim. She is not a good actor.
Yes, WE think she is acting, but we live in this bubble. I am not so sure about people who have not been involved or interested in the case. Even when there is "No" evidence on her side the narrative of him using alcohol and drugs, painting him as a crazy lunatic makes it highly likely that he became violent. Thats what they think.

JD might have been vindicated in the eyes of the public, but it does not mean studios will employ him in big productions again. Therefore he needs to win officially. 3.6 Mil. people want her out of Aquaman, and she is still in it, because there is no official reason to fire her.
Nobody really knows what the jurors think. The lawyers try to figure out what the jurors think, but they do not know for sure The jurors don't know what their fellow jurors think. This case is *not* being tried in the media. There has been a lot of positive press here in the U.S for Johnny. However, what the press or social media think has no bearing on the trail.

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1976
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 07, 2022 12:52 pm

OMG...Anyone who believes this woman has obviously never listened to the audio tapes.

“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

justintime
Posts: 1998
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:39 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by justintime » Sat May 07, 2022 12:55 pm

YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES - to you, bringmethathorizon, Someareborn, hollyberry, and all those not pulling any punches now or ever: ForeverYoung, thank you. No messed up thinking here.

MY thinking has been so messed up. ….there are now fifty million behaviors falling under the umbrella of DV and another million that can be construed as SV - and JD is guilty of perpetrating each and every one on that viper AH!!!! I’d get so rattled I couldn’t put two coherent thoughts together. Clearly, I’m still having difficulty.

What does seem frighteningly obvious, however, is that Johnny’s VA TEAM - as at the end of the UK case - is in grave danger of squandering what is left of that most precious of LIFE’s and TRUTH’s commodities: TIME. No time for grandstanding, or indulging a line of questioning - or long-winded responses - that are going nowhere. No time for shining individual buckles. Shillings/Sherborne ran out of time . It can happen here, too.

What MUST the jury hear from Johnny’s Team? What MUST be given a slot in the remaining minutes? How to decide? Throw the cauldron of AH’s now hideous spaghetti-like “(still non-evidentiary!) claims and allegations” against the proverbial wall and SEE WHAT STICKS! What VITALS haven’t been hammered home yet? Or worse what VITALS haven’t even been presented yet? What absolutely requires clarification?
> AH, Pop & Mom - all said she levied the abuse claims for material gain when JD refused the extortion attempt;
> Ben King said there was no wall phone;
> Velocity, velocity, velocity - ER Dr called the cause of JD’s mutilated finger on his dominant hand;
> is there still a “hostage” event;
> where are the bloody footprints from AH’s cut feet;
> how did AH’s bleeding feet fit into to the clomping shoes on the audio tape;
> where is the knife used to damage the bed frame;
> when the Defendant admits on audio tape “She didn’t mean it; I didn’t mean to hurt him” etc. How in the name of justice can this not be admissible?;
> Johnny “lost a lot of weight” before AH saw him again, most likely due to suffering through two bouts of MRSA, not because of possible substance abuse (as his concerned, loving wife would love the jury to conclude);
> RDJ and EJ did indeed make it through to sobriety, but they did not have the added complication of an evil, conniving AH making every one step forward actually two steps backward;

Add your thoughts …
THE LISTs of inconsistencies and missing supporting evidence that bookend AH’s entire diatribe are endless.

The sickening reality is that some truths are going to have to be left behind. PROVING AH to be the vicious, vile, plotting liar it is - and Johnny officially, JURY-found innocent - HAS TO BE DONE AT ALL COST. What does the jury need to make this finding?
Last edited by justintime on Sat May 07, 2022 1:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1976
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 07, 2022 12:56 pm

Oooohhhh, look at what we have here.
Image
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

User avatar
Judymac
Posts: 991
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Judymac » Sat May 07, 2022 1:42 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 12:56 pm
Oooohhhh, look at what we have here.
Image
Lovely, :rotflmao: :biglaugh: :harhar:

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1976
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 07, 2022 4:03 pm

Here is the ex leaving the witness stand after putting on her drama show. She give me the chills. :yikes: :freaked: :-O

Image
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1976
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 07, 2022 4:07 pm

This could by why Ben Chew was so excited when she mentioned Kate Moss. I believed they tried to bring up TVR but it was objected and they had to drop the subject. Looks like they can do it now, if this is correct.

“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Someareborn
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:16 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Someareborn » Sat May 07, 2022 4:18 pm

My thinking about this case gets blurred from time to time...
I cannot understand why she would lie about something so serious (so it might be true), but why would he go through two trials after such a long time if it wasn't true?
Why would she take random pictures of her face? Is it really building up the idea of a hoax after the Dec 2015 Cordon incident, "strategizing for herself" like Dr. Laurel Anderson described?
Or did she take pictures for her friends to show the results of beauty treatments?

What angers me is the narrative. I get that victims experience trauma and therefore don't call police for help, can't/won't separate and in some cases protect the abuser. But if a victim has no injuries and doesn't confide in a personal therapist, how can you say they are victims of abuse?

I can tell you I am Batman, and you need to believe me because you have never seen me and Batman at the same time in the same spot!
Hilarious.
Last edited by Joni on Sat May 07, 2022 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Capitalization

User avatar
Judymac
Posts: 991
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Judymac » Sat May 07, 2022 4:33 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 4:03 pm
Here is the ex leaving the witness stand after putting on her drama show. She give me the chills. :yikes: :freaked: :-O

Image
If you want to know what evil looks like, just look at her face.

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1976
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 07, 2022 8:35 pm

So wonderful to see the JD fans there to greet him if only for a few seconds.

“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."