The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
hollyberry

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by hollyberry » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:24 pm

Okay, this will seem off topic...but bear with me, it isn't.
I watched the film House of Gucci recently...and Patrizia Reggini reminded me so much of Amber it was scary.

She is exactly the same kind of sociopath. Please Johnny...be careful Amber is dangerous. I hope he has personal protection, especially as Jerry is not longer with us. :ohno:

Spencer Armacost

Unread post by Spencer Armacost » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:54 pm

Anyone find the more recent Debbie Lloyd deposition, JD's nurse? I thought she did this like 3 weeks ago, but I can't seem to find the full version.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:28 pm

I firmly believe JD's ex is a complete psychopath. I can't believe any attorney would represent her after reading new audio transcripts on SM.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:20 pm

All she did by releasing never before heard audios for this new BS one sided documentary was confirm she was in fact a stripper.

I have boycotted watching it but people on SM are posting transcripts.

"You are a leftover, f***ing, over-the-hill stripper..and that's all you'll ever be." :giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:40 pm

On second thought...maybe I will watch this first documentary and I really wonder why she was withholding this tape unless she sold it to them.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:42 pm

I really can't stand this lying POS.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:36 am

OK I have been staying off line to avoid having to look at any nonsense around the documentaries but I have now seen a clip of Jenny Afia and one of David Sherborne - both JD's lawyers (Schillings BTW are still working with him, keep that in mind!) - so that implies he okay-ed them speaking. I am now in a dilemma about watching it because if they are actually putting some of his side I would like to see what they say.

Has anyone seen it?

Newt

Unread post by Newt » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:33 am

I mean, just the above (which has been circulating on Twitter quite a bit) is damning for her. I expected the documentary to be completely biased, and obviously they're going to present her side of it but that the above made it in is very good. However, I've read that the audio of her confessing, the "don't tell me what it feels like to be punched", apparently is not in there.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:36 pm

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but didn't the judge order her to turn over these never before heard audio tapes which she most likely sold to the documentary? I am seeing on SM that a lot of people are saying the documentary about him is better than the one about her.

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:20 pm

Are these new tapes? I thought we had already heard most of this, or I am confused.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:42 pm

This one is from San Francisco when she had the TRO against him but traveled there and asked him to lay down in bed with her. He didn't until the end that she was recording it. We had heard about this event but didn't hear the audio until now. Below is a transcription of part of it. Also below is a transcription of another audio I have not heard yet.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:44 pm

And here we have "Little Rocky" (Raquel Pennington) whom he asked the Eastern to literally treat like a princess and give her the best of everything and she stabbed him in the back. Shame on her. I wonder how she sleeps at night knowing she betrayed a man who was so good to her.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:47 am

The answer on how Rocky sleeps - is not in such a comfortable bed as six years ago.

These people are unbelievable - they went from total modesty to living in luxury at JD's expense.

How can anyone think JD was abusing AH when he treated her best friend like this? Abusers can only operate if their victims are isolated. I know you all know this but it makes me seethe.

Someareborn

Unread post by Someareborn » Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:06 am

I followed a link on twitter to an instagram account to watch the documentarys. If anyone is interested I will look it up and share it here, if possible.

It was interesting what David Sherborne and the female lawyer (Afia?) had to say. I liked, that they spoke freely and had no files around them. My take is that they have memorised every detail, while Mrs. Wass was surrounded by paper....just to be sure to pick the latest version of events.
No comment from Jen Robinson or Kaplan, the ship is sinking I guess.

As you probably know by now, no mention of the missing donations, nothing about the ongoing investigation in Australia and nothing about perjury in the UK.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:52 pm

Someareborn wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:06 am
I followed a link on twitter to an instagram account to watch the documentarys. If anyone is interested I will look it up and share it here, if possible.

It was interesting what David Sherborne and the female lawyer (Afia?) had to say. I liked, that they spoke freely and had no files around them. My take is that they have memorised every detail, while Mrs. Wass was surrounded by paper....just to be sure to pick the latest version of events.
No comment from Jen Robinson or Kaplan, the ship is sinking I guess.

As you probably know by now, no mention of the missing donations, nothing about the ongoing investigation in Australia and nothing about perjury in the UK.
"no mention of the missing donations, nothing about the ongoing investigation in Australia and nothing about perjury in the UK." This does not surprise me and neither does the fact that these documentaries were released while the case is still in discovery and her lawyer is failing miserably. I have not confirmed this but someone reported that the maker or producer of these documentaries is connected or backed by Vanguard and we all know is involved with the organization.