The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Lbock

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:22 pm

From the UK closing packet we have elevator photos and times. We don’t know when Isaac and his friend arrived (NGN conveniently left that out). We know after the second cops he walked his friend down to leave and then Isaac returned upstairs

The photo metadata shows the wine photos taken before the first cops arrived

I don’t think they ever wanted to talk to the cops, just have the 911 on record

I think they started to set the scene. They spilled wine. Took pictures. Then heard the bell that the elevator arrived and quickly ducked in the apartment. Isaac and his friends out in the hall and see the spill “oh maybe they had a party”. Then Drew comes out-he must have had his ear to the door! There are long halls into the living area.

Isaac returns to his apartment and they finish cleaning up. Likewise through the next hour they made small messes and took photos. Then they sat down to drink some wine and watch tv and the second set of cops show up.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:23 pm

Sadly. I don’t think Adam is getting his Twitter back. I hope he sues them

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:47 pm

Why can't Johnny set up his own account on twitter? :perplexed: :perplexed2: :perplexed3:
Maybe it's better this way given the corruption that seems to be going on right now.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

RumLover

Unread post by RumLover » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:04 am

Twitter FAQ says they are not currently verifying accounts. It says they will in "early 2021" which, to me, implies they are having issues and are behind schedule with verification plans.
There are many fake Johnny Depp accounts so an extra complication is the name he wants to use might be already taken.
When deciding between conspiracy or incompetence, I am inclined to the latter.

Someareborn

Unread post by Someareborn » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:15 am

I agree, I don't believe in conspiracy theories, twitter just seems incompetent to me.
Its a major blowback if Adam loses the account - it can't be a good idea to let JD spill the evidence himself instead of Adam. Doesn't this open the door for more defamation related claims?

Apart from that I am concerned how AH stans have accomplished the latest events, ergo, silence once vocal people on Twitter, or make them break away. Brian, Greef, Infamous, LostBeyondPluto - now Adam. Also, other prominent accounts keep it more quiet. Its a sad, but understandable, development.

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:35 am

Maybe it would be helpful to use Facebook to spread the truth. I read that the boss of Twitter is a friend of Elon Musk. I also noticed that google is on scambers side. It's like a spider web that connects them all.
The richest man in the world thinks he is God, but E.M. you are not. But your punishment is already waiting for you.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:51 am

There are a lot more outlets on Twitter and other social media for Adam to get the word out. Amber Heard can run but she can't hide from her lies.

thiefcat

Unread post by thiefcat » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:46 am

Instead of waiting for an unfair and bias documentaries, why not invite Johnny Depp and Amber Heard to show hand all their evidences, testimonies and witnesses in a reality show and have the public or some neutral celebrities to judge?

It would definitey be a real hit as well. Amber can stop going to stage or platform to talk about domestic violence! Tell it on a reality show and confront the truth with Johnny Depp. Sorry, I really have had enough of all the unfair restrictions imposed by the legal system.

We had seen how bias UK court was and now many place high hopes on Virginia Court next year. However, I think by now everybody feels the invisible and powerful forces on AH's side. Remember how confident we were given the massive strong evidences he has, but look what happened in Nov 2020 and Mar 2021. I thought the release of police's body cam would at least warrant some positive reactions from the media but nope!! Johnny and Adam are even blocked from starting and engaging in twitter.

Given how the circumstances played out lately, I wouldn't be suprised if any juror were to be bribed next year. Then what?

With Johnny's connections in this industry, I hope he will be given a chance to start this reality show to present the truth to the whole world.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot here. It's really frustrasting. :sad:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:54 am

I think by now a lot of people realize Elon Musk has something to hide and the ex wants desperately to get out of the case. The longer it goes on more and more about her and her lies are getting exposed.

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:32 pm

If that's true, it must be something really bad that E.M is hiding. It's really strange how he stands by her side and supports her financially.
If I were a freelance journalist I would find out. This story would be my whole pride.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:19 pm

Elon Musk has been dodging his deposition for a long time. If he has nothing to hide I see no reason why he won't get deposed. I don't know who is paying her legal bills but she doesn't seem to be all that financially stable. She moved out of the house she was renting in LA and went to the desert to live in a house her family owns in trust. She hasn't had any real paying job since Aquaman. From what I have seen, Elon Musk, the billionaire, only paid out three checks for her from his foundations back in 2016.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:11 pm

I am sorry, last night I wrote a load of random thoughts when I was very tired and frustrated. Let me try to be clearer.

The body cam evidence does not lie. Those two police officers showed up when they showed up (after 10.30?) and saw a pristine hall and a tidy apartment with no one hurt.

Wine stains do not clean that quickly.

I believe therefore that those pictures of the wine stains and smashed objects were taken AFTER the police had gone. Or they were old photos.

If that is right then the key point is that the metadata was altered and that is so serious.

I suspect Isaac has simply got his timings wrong of when he came and went.

Interesting isn't it that AH/Elaine have not come out with any of the usual nonsense. No comment. There is no makeup, or pledges, or legal fees to cover over this.

On Adam's twitter, overall I think it is possibly better that he stops tweeting evidence out - but I do miss the entertainment value.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:09 pm

Another desperate attempt by Heard's team not to produce documents.

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circuit/s ... 3-2021.pdf

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:28 pm

I sincerely hope Judge Penney shuts the defence down and Ben Chew asks for monies and sanctions. This is getting ridiculous.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:20 am

ForeverYoung wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:09 pm
Another desperate attempt by Heard's team not to produce documents.

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circuit/s ... 3-2021.pdf
I'm tired of her copy and paste answers, and I hope the judge is too. Hysterical she included in one of the exhibits a transcript of a hearing where Judge White calls her out. Andrea noted - now Judge Penny knows what Judge White thought of her. lol