The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
ForeverYoung

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:34 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Roberta Kaplan (the former lawyer who ran for the hills) is behind this. She was flapping her gums about the UK trial on twitter and Adam retweeted it. Kaplan is another one of AH's cowards who blocks comments because they can dish it out but they can't take it. It's possible she didn't like the backlash against her on Adam's twitter so she had him shut down.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:48 pm

A rather ineffective way of shutting the truth down.

Adam can just make statements and show evidence to the Daily Mail and the Blast. As he rightly pointed out last night, AH's lawyers talk to the press and not very honestly. Adam was using public court documents.

All he did on twitter was have a little fun and tease us a bit and ram home the point. He was basically preaching to the choir.

He teased the 'Girls on Film' so I wonder what is coming next. They are not going to shut him up.

A better way to shut him up would be to produce some evidence of course.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:43 pm

Adams account is suspended.
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:08 am

Ribbon update

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:29 am

:thanks!: ForeverYoung. Just ordered, best regards to all of you. :grouphug:

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:37 pm

I'm so proud of all Johnny Depp fans in the world. Congratulation for this brilliant idea :applause2: !!!!! Creative geniuses. :myheart: Iam happy
I love Trends :applause2:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:35 pm

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:44 pm

I think this is good news! Looks like she has seven days from April 19th to finally pay!!
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:49 pm

You mean Musky to pay, don't you? :lol:

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:54 pm

Last edited by justintime on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:55 pm

Doesn't matter to me who pays, the fact is that she and her team lost again. :biggrin:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:00 pm

So Amber Heard finally answers the complaint denying the Op-Ed was written about JD and now she is trying to Amend her answer that the article was in fact written about him because of the UK decision and is asking for it to be dismissed. Huh??? :perplexed: :perplexed2: :smh:

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circuit/s ... 3-2021.pdf

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:13 am

Forever Young: This was the most ligucal step. With AH believing she "won" the UK trial, which she was only a perjurious witness. Trying to wiggle out of this defamation suit in Virginia is the next logical step. However, by doing so, she has admitted that he was correct, therefore giving him a victory. She is going to ride this out, has she wants to show that she is the victim / Victor in this hoax. Trying to keep his reputation in the toilet.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:31 pm

This is an excellent thread on AH's latest bid to get the case thrown out.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:28 pm

I'm sort of in dismay at what's happened to Adam on twitter. I hate conspiracy theories but this feels like a really nasty, organised campaign by the Murdoch media now using allies/friends who own other platforms. I get that this reaction shows how serious all the evidence Adam has published on twitter is for AH, but really can it be worth all this effort to protect her? It feels like there has to be more, I am bewildered.

I've been thinking about the body cam evidence and hoping one of you can help me. This was provoked by watching LostBeyondPluto on YouTube last night, on a new format, doing a longer talking piece with someone else. I gave up watching - I normally like her but I think she fundamentally misunderstood one of the key things about the body cam evidence and I want to test it on here to make sure I have understood. She said that the body cam evidence helps AH because her witnesses claimed they had cleared up but and Isaac said he arrived and there was wine in the hall but (1) they said they hadn't cleaned up the wine stains in the hall (2) it is very clear that items they described are sitting on the kitchen island in pristine condition.

My understanding is that this evidence does more than just show AH's side lied about the mess JD created.

It shows that far more seriously they must have fabricated evidence - right?

It would be really useful to have a time line because my understanding is that AH's side messy crime scene photos had metadata on them which showed the time stamp as between the visits of the two cops.

So the body cam images are a disaster for her. They show everything in good order, so the meta data must have been changed because they took the photos after the second visit.

Does everyone agree with this?

It would be really helpful if some of the Depp-detectives start analysing the photos they took of the messy crime scene (from memory wine stains and a couple of pictures wonky) and compare and contrast with the body cam footage.

I don't think any explanation works other than that they took the photos after the second set of police had visited. And if they changed the metadata on their photographs (apparently easy to do) then they have fabricated evidence.

I remember when all this started - none of AH's pictures had metadata on them, so this has always been an issue.

And this may explain the rather extreme reaction to Adam.