The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
ForeverYoung

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:49 pm

Heard stans can flap all they want but they can't explain why those "heavy candelabras" and fruit bowls, etc. are on the kitchen isle when the police were entering and leaving. The magnum bottle of wine is on the table entering the living room where AH is sitting in the dim light and no red wine stains on the carpet outside. Josh said they cleaned up the glass because of the dogs so why not just move the dogs to another room so the police and see the damage? Before the police left they confirmed that everything was ok and, I believe it was Raquel that answered "everything is good." Really??? Neither one of them ever got off the sofa to talk to the police and AH certainly didn't point out that she had been injured. It doesn't seem like they were expecting this set of police to come. Josh slammed the door in their face.

As to the computer guy, I brought this up a long time ago somewhere as to why she needed she needed help with her laptop at that time and my idea was that she wanted things to be deleted. However, even if you delete items including the trash, the info is still stored in the hard drive and if Adam got hold of that, then he could have more to share with us. Let's not forget she has been very slow with producing things and some things she is still not producing.

This new judge is an ex-marine and hopefully she isn't going to put up with the BS that has been going on in this case. A judge just can't toss a new motion. It has to go through the process of the opposing party being able to reply. Whatever happens Johnny will be ok. Cinema is in bad shape right now anyway with the covid and there is no end in sight for when theaters will be back to 100% capacity. There are lots of things he can do including direct, produce, make music, etc. He said that right now he is working on new music, (which we can hear in the videos from the hotel room) and writing a book. Some people on twitter think maybe that is why he is taking so many pictures lately of the fans.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:52 pm

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:45 pm

The Justice for Johnny ribbons are on sale.

The Justice for Johnny Ribbon has been created in support of Johnny Depp and in honour of Jerry Judge.

The ribbon comes complete with a pin so you can attach it to clothing, accessories or item of your choosing.

More details about this ribbon and the story behind it can be found at:

Twitter: @J4JRibbon
Facebook: J4JRibbon
Instagram: Justice4JohnnyRibbons

All proceeds going to Pancreatic Cancer Charities in the UK/US and The Alice Cooper Solid Rock Foundation.

Shipping Worldwide is included.

Ribbons are shipped from the UK or USA.
Delivery times will vary dependent upon your location & are subject to international shipping times, customs, and delays due to Covid 19.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:52 pm

The ribbon is sold out but they will be getting more in stock. The sales went like crazy! :smiliewithhearts: :flashingheart: :heartdance:

Someareborn

Unread post by Someareborn » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:42 pm

I have to admit, I underestimated Adam! I am sure he himself was surprised that there is actual body cam footage from the night. Otherwise he would have asked for it I assume.

Rocky and Josh are in deep trouble now. Not sure about IO, was he "misused" that night by AH? Or did the LA-hoaxers let him knew via text that nothing happened but he decided to join the club anyway? Where can I find the messages he sent that night? (Maybe included in a deposition somewhere?)

Do we really have to fear that the case will be dismissed? It would be tragic to "loose" upon a technicality with all the evidence. And sadly, the blame would be on the lawyers.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:29 pm

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:30 pm

Someareborn

Unread post by Someareborn » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:51 pm

Thank you Forever Young.
Do you think the text message from iO is from his latest deposition?
I can't find the associated documents on the Fairfax.gov website :perplexed2:

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:52 pm

Thanks @ForeverYoung

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:03 pm

Honestly, I don't know where the text messages came from. I know that JD had on his exhibit list for the DV matter texts between Raquel, iO and Elizabeth Marz but I don't know what they are. That call from the lobby of the Eastern Building certainly sounded like Raquel and didn't sound like she was concerned at all. If that had happened to my friend I would be upset, crying and my voice would be shaking.

RumLover

Unread post by RumLover » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:11 pm

Someareborn wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:51 pm
Thank you Forever Young.
Do you think the text message from iO is from his latest deposition?
I can't find the associated documents on the Fairfax.gov website :perplexed2:
The IO text message about "have Josh call" is listed on page 121 of the Closing Submissions on behalf of the defendants in UK Depp v NGN available on nickwallis.com .

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:19 pm

I guess Amber Heard and her flying monkeys can't take the heat.

https://twitter.com/adam_waldman?lang=en

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:41 pm

I can't believe, it's dictatorship !!!
Incredible and ugly, how this terrible billionaire thinks he can manipulating the world. He is a Satan .
He is a bad human. I don't call him by his name, but he is a bad old man. Iam angry.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:51 pm

I understand how you feel but we can't let them get the best of us because that it exactly what they want. It isn't going to stop the truth from being told one way or another and I'm sure Adam will be back.

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:11 pm

Thank you ForeverYoung, you reassured me very much :hug2: . I agree with you . It was my first reaction and it turned out to be very emotional . I apologize to everyone for this. :namaste: