The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Someareborn

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Someareborn » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:01 am

Lbock wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:57 pm
So Elon Musk’s is on the board of Endeavor who is the parent company of William Morris Endeavor talent agency that employs Amber. Looks like Amber will be getting allot more work and Johnny just ongoing bad publicity.
God forbid...this industry annoys me so much!
But for sure, AH needs money, she has to pay 7m until 2026 at least.
I would enjoy Adam calling her out publicly every four weeks on twitter about the donations up to 2026.

Granna

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granna » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:38 am

Someareborn: Very curious. It seems to show that the "individuals" who have been actively supporting the female Voldemort are getting prepared. 1) She moves to Yucca Valley, 2) twitter rants/attacks, 3) questions the amount of her sanction. ( I thought Chews' doc was very clear in his explanation of charges). Sounds and looks like AH has ordered the "covered wagons" to form a tight circle around her. If so, this could mean she knows this is going to be a ugly fight. Keeping her friends ( Io, Rocky, Whitney, etc) on a very tight lease. Plus, Musky has been more involved then presumed. All we need now is to hear Murdock is somehow connected.

Lbock

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:12 am

The two Endeavors are not related in any way

What is interesting is that WME gave back the money they took from the Saudis (under pressure), then offered out a hugely over priced IPO which failed. They are hugely in debt and were being watched for bankruptcy. Many agents leaving and celebs-restructuring. Then along comes Elon. Could he be their savior and finally has his seat at the Hollywood table?

Ari Emmanuel hated Johnny abs is also in with TMG
https://www.chicagotribune.com/entertai ... story.html

Granna

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granna » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:53 am

Thank you LBock. It seems that the new fragance in the air is " Panic & Revenge." A new cologne from L'Oreal, compliments of AH? :harhar:

ForeverYoung

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:01 pm

Granna wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:38 am
Someareborn: Very curious. It seems to show that the "individuals" who have been actively supporting the female Voldemort are getting prepared. 1) She moves to Yucca Valley, 2) twitter rants/attacks, 3) questions the amount of her sanction. ( I thought Chews' doc was very clear in his explanation of charges). Sounds and looks like AH has ordered the "covered wagons" to form a tight circle around her. If so, this could mean she knows this is going to be a ugly fight. Keeping her friends ( Io, Rocky, Whitney, etc) on a very tight lease. Plus, Musky has been more involved then presumed. All we need now is to hear Murdock is somehow connected.
She also turned off comments on her twitter account except for those who follow her and she turned off replies to those people too. Amber Heard is a coward who can dish it out but can't take it and the same goes for her big mouth friend Eve Barlow and FORMER attorney Roberta Kaplan.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

justintime

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by justintime » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:07 pm

AH at an Endeavor pre-Oscar party in 2006:
(Just FYI: The lady AH is posing with is Nathalie Kelley, an Australian actress)

AH pollinating, always in the right place at the right time, doing her Endeavor homework, early on.

I don’t think any reference to a hoax can be justly denied at this point. All we need do, really, is just go back about 420 pages in this very thread and read, read, read. Together with all we know now, what was being alleged in 2017 based on the connections just emerging - well, I can’t even hope maybe it’s not true. Mr. Waldman’s instincts have been spot-on for years.

I hope Johnny’s team have enough time(!) to finally tie all these now feathered-ends together in a logical, coherent fashion for a jury to intelligently debate. The more I think about it, the better a strong, attentive jury will be for Johnny’s side rather than one person - what one jurist forgets or misinterprets, another jurist can offer clarification. And AH’s word salad tirades can be left for what they are - garbage.

Thank you, Lbock, for confirming “... the two Endeavors are not related in any way.”

Your link to the Chicago Tribune article suggesting a connection between the Emanuels and Johnny Depp’s Hollywood lawsuit: “A hedge fund, mayor’s brother ... by Steve Schmadke Chicago Tribune Nov 30, 2017 at 5:40 pm” can no longer be “found”.
Another link to the same info, also cannot bring up the article.

BUT, HA! On p. 24 of this thread, the full article can be found, courtesy of SnoopyDances! Amazing! Ari’s comments about the Mandels as “... true, honest brokers” clues you in to why Johnny may have less than stellar regard for the Emanuels, and Ari in particular. And now Musk is openly in this toxic stew as well?
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Judymac

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Judymac » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:32 pm

Her dress is not flattering at all.

Inquiring Minds

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:27 pm

Justintime wrote:

The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC.
Elon is obviously still trying to set up that cage fight with Johnny....... :harhar: :biglaugh:

Granna

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granna » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:36 pm

Inquiring Minds: Thank you so much. I really needed to have a good laugh today.
You made my day alot brighter. :lovehearts:

Lbock

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:11 am

That is so odd - the Chicago Tribune story still comes up for me: https://www.chicagotribune.com/entertai ... story.html.

Hmmm, maybe it is in my cache. But yes, great it was posted in full way back.

Here is a "way back" archive link. I hope this works. https://web.archive.org/web/20191207125 ... story.html

Wow, that article scrubbed of Ari's comment. I've gone back further still:
https://web.archive.org/web/20171130191 ... story.html
The subpoenas from Depp’s attorneys, filed Wednesday, also seek any communications the hedge fund, its directors or TMG had that “relate to” Ari Emanuel, the Hollywood mogul who runs the talent agency WME-IMG.

Court filings here do not explain why Depp’s attorneys want those records, but last summer Vanity Fair quoted Ari Emanuel as saying the Mandels are “true, honest, loyal brokers” who he’d trusted with his own finances.
This was also removed from the last known working link
Several federal agencies, including the Securities and Exchange Commission, have launched probes of TMG, according to the Los Angeles Times. One of the probes, which is being led by the Internal Revenue Service and the Justice Department, is examining the possibility that the company engaged in fraud and money laundering, according to people familiar with the matter who were not authorized to comment.

justintime

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by justintime » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:07 pm

This is what I get when I use the link in your post, Lbock. There is a big, blue “SORRY” prefacing the rest , but it does not copy:

“We can't seem to find the page you wanted.
Perhaps we can help you find what you wanted when you hit this error page?

Try our site map for a list of all online sections or check out our columnists page.

We also have search tools for finding a particular stories and topics pages covering many major issues and people.

If you are looking for a particular suburban publication or story, the best place to start is our suburbs page.

Finally, you may want to take a look at our archives, which date back to 1849.

If none of these suggestions work, please feel free to read through our FAQ or send us a question or comment.”

Perhaps we should make sure for future links in our posts, at least, to copy the title and main paragraphs/sentences, relevant to our reason for posting, for future reference.

This is all getting shady as :censored: . I hope Johnny’s team is using this extra time wisely to go back and screenshot everything they can that could conceivably be of value for VA. This is beyond a hoax - a full-fledged, real life conspiracy is emerging for all who choose to, to finally see - with unlimited funds in play. And Johnny is the target - with how many close to him vulnerable as collateral damage?
Last edited by justintime on Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Stay low." ~ JD

Granna

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granna » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:14 pm

Justintime; Musky, Ari, TMG, are tight. Murdock and Dan W., are tight.
Io, Rocky and Whitney tight.

Common denominator: AH

Who else are we missing?

Lbock

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:29 pm

justintime wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:07 pm

This is what I get when I use the link in your post, Lbock. There is a big, blue “SORRY” prefacing the rest , but it does not copy:
My last post had archive links. You should be able to see those 🤷‍♀️

justintime

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by justintime » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:47 pm

Yes, thank you, Lbock. Glad to see it all in one piece somewhere besides here.

At first, it was beginning to look like SnoopyDances’ posted piece (again, thanks!) might be the only unabridged article we might have left. I was really happy to see it still there. It made me appreciate the Zone more than ever.
"Stay low." ~ JD

ForeverYoung

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:45 am

Amber Heard and her new puppet are definitely up to something, imo. I strongly suggest do not engage with her or Eve Barlow.

On a lighter note, something nice happening for JD

“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."