The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
ForeverYoung

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:17 pm

stroch wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:45 pm
I don't have much hope for Virginia. His name is never mentioned in the op-ed, and opinions have broad protection under the 1st amendment.
I have much more hope for Virginia than I did for the UK case. It is a totally different type of matter and this time she won't be just a witness.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:02 am

Plus the argument over whether or not there is a case to answer as in whether or not she was talking about him has already been laid out and won by his side.

I kind of just hope something dramatic happens (not anything bad to him obviously) so we don't have to go through it again - much that I enjoy seeing more and more evidence and I really want to know what the plotters were chatting about if there is any of that evidence retrievable.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:28 am

So much for her hiding away in the desert unfortunately: instagram post with her official statement on it and she has replied to Adam Waldman's twitter with a typically classy comment (claiming she was wearing makeup - interesting that makeup cures bruised ribs and nice try AH, pity at the time Alice Temperley said you weren't wearing makeup, and did you really have makeup across your whole body when you were having fun in the sea with Johnny and Jack. Really?)

I feel we should brace ourselves she will be more emboldened that ever. She has got away with perjury in a UK court and there will not be any consequences for her, she will dare WB and L'Oreal not to fire her, I fully expect her to start taking up her activist mantra again. Of course she has no credibility and will attract diatribes of hate but that will not stop her.

Unless someone in the inner circle actually speaks some truth, or another victim comes forward, she is on the offensive again. Unbearable thank goodness JD has made so many films to stream and enjoy.

Newt

Unread post by Newt » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:46 am

Adam is utterly annihilating her on Twitter, delicious.

There is that one ugly rumor about her that Ryan Leone mentioned. I know some folks doubt him and wonder if he's not full of it but IF it's real and it comes out soon as it's supposed to, it'll be another nail in her coffin.

One wishes she could just wake up one day and tell the world "I lied" but hey, wanna do this the hard way, let's do it.

Someareborn

Unread post by Someareborn » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:10 am

This is what really :censored: !
That she got away with perjury on the stand and all the obvious lies. I have no hope that some of her friends will come forward about the hoax, there is just no reason to do it now! Two courts did not question their "evidence".

One thing that might creep up on her is the investigation in Australia. Maybe that will put a dent in her public image. Otherwise I agree with the other posts, she will turn on another level of her "activism" - and Deppheads will suffer through another year of her lies.
I read, that the investigation in Australia will be behind closed doors, any chance we get info on that?

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:26 am

Though I fear that I will get blasted again, on this format.

The Umbrella Guy - You Tube

Video - Criminal Investigation on AH
He has a redacted doc. I am not sure if he put a link.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:18 am

The big mouth liar is posting crap on her social media accounts about the UK trial and calling Adam Waldman short. How juvenile is that.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Newt

Unread post by Newt » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:29 am

Oh let her ridicule herself, give her enough rope to hang herself so to speak. Maybe she's getting bolder and more confident or something? It's going to bite her in the bottom.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:40 am

Newt wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:46 am

There is that one ugly rumor about her that Ryan Leone mentioned. I know some folks doubt him and wonder if he's not full of it but IF it's real and it comes out soon as it's supposed to, it'll be another nail in her coffin.
I know it is sensitive and I am so pleased that JD's fans haven't run away with what Ryan has said when it is not back up. But I will say this - it is an awfully brave thing to write on twitter and leave it there for days and days (he previously wrote something similar and took it down) if there is no truth in it. All he has said is that someone has made an allegation and it is with the police. If it is true, all good thoughts to the victim.

As for engaging Adam on social media - for goodness sake she surely shouldn't be doing this and it makes her look awful. Don't whinge about bullying when you make comments about people's appearance. For a few cheap likes from stans who love her anyway - just yuk!

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:57 am

Going to need Adam Waldman to stop posting pictures of AH with JD on the island - it is making me furious that someone so awful, cruel and undeserving got to spend a minute there with such an obviously good soul.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:20 pm

His pictures are triggering. It’s all so sad

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:27 pm

Spin it.

1) It shows how much he cared. A sweet soul.

2) What she had, now look at what she lost.
Piss her off without saying a word. Reminding her how stupid she is.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:38 pm

Indeed - she used to spend Christmas on a Caribbean island with someone who really loved her.

Also heartbreaking is how quickly he went from looking like he did in the Ocean Tube (ok not absolute best but still pretty amazing) to those awful red carpet photos in January 2016. Literally like he was being poisoned. And clock the gorgeous man now - I honestly believe he is so lucky to have got away.

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:51 pm

There’s absolutely nothing on AH’s face to indicate the presence of any of her claimed “injuries”, covered up or otherwise.

BUT what has happened to Johnny’s face? THE LEFT SIDE SEEMS SCARRED, AND HIS GLASSES DON’T SEEM TO SIT PROPERLY.

Maybe I’m expressing it incorrectly, but I’m not blind. And I’m not seeing things - yet. This photo took me completely by surprise. Never saw it before. He’d been punched in the jaw for years by this time; Johnny never complained publicly of any repercussions ...
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:43 pm

Well the photo of them leaving a restaurant on the night she was supposedly beaten so badly - he was hiding a bruise under sunglasses.

Needless to say she looked flawless.

Disgustingly I saw and AH showing one of the close ups with a small bruise - I did a double take and checked Adam's photos. Nothing.

I suppose by this stage if you are still supporting her you are either mad or bad.