The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Lbock

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:43 pm

Looks like he has finished his depositions. I feel like this was just taken. It's dark. Took off his tie, like earlier pic. So I think it's over and he is glad, tired. and time to get some rest.

Take care Johnny, I hope you go to France or your island and avoid the every hungry paps, etc.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:51 pm

I think it looks dark because they are in a parking garage. Three days of depositions is a lot and most of the times they don't have a drop dead end time like the courts do so yes, anyone would be tired but still he is humble and took the time for a picture. :heartbeat:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:21 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen: I give you Amber Heard

"Paid rumors and paid campaigns on social media don't dictate [casting decisions] because they have no basis in reality," Heard added. "Only the fans actually made Aquaman and Aquaman 2 happen. I'm excited to get started next year."

"I'm super excited about the amount of fan love and the amount of fan appreciation that Aquaman has acquired and that it has garnered so much excitement for Aquaman and Mera that it means we'll be coming back," Heard tells EW. "I'm so excited to film that."

Now here is what the author said:

"Heard added that the production hopes to get underway sometime in 2021.

That said, Aquaman 2 is not yet officially greenlit by the studio, its cast is not confirmed and it does not have an announced start date (and with the pandemic, production dates are more uncertain than ever)."

Wow...I guess everyone posting against her are all on JD's payroll. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

https://ew.com/movies/amber-heard-aquam ... re-article
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

hollyberry

Unread post by hollyberry » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:13 am

If they ever do Aquaman 2 I wonder if it'll be a hit?

Newt

Unread post by Newt » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:03 am

The first made a billion plus, so you've got your answer there. The above is delicious, why is she even being interviewed anyway? This doesn't seem to be in connection with The Stand, so did she just pop up from her troll hole, whistled and EW came running?

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:05 am

Lbock wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:43 pm

Looks like he has finished his depositions. I feel like this was just taken. It's dark. Took off his tie, like earlier pic. So I think it's over and he is glad, tired. and time to get some rest.

Take care Johnny, I hope you go to France or your island and avoid the every hungry paps, etc.
:thankyou: Lbock :hug: !!!
Best wishes , good time and always love and respect for him. :rose: :twohearts:

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:18 am

So presumably if AH is all set to film Aquaman 2 she'll be dropping her 100 million counter claim? Because she can hardly say he's ruined her career right?

Interesting that she felt the need to say anything, although narcs love all attention she must be hating the fact that there is so much negativity for her.

Aquaman was a huge hit because (1) they did a very clever launch in China where the director had huge support [copied the idea from Pirates 5!] (2) Jason Mamoa was apparently good in the role and is one of those people fans just like )3) the fans of that universe were desperate for something positive.

But everyone I know who saw the film said she was either awful or unmemorable.

If she honestly thinks more than a few thousand people saw it for her performance she is more delusional than she thought. If fans are clamouring for her return - how come they aren't fighting for her? Where are the trending social media hashtag? Why aren't they signing the petitions - apparently a new one was started and yesterday when the anti-AH one hit a million the pro-AH one had a few hundred.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:20 am

PS just a little petition update - in the past two days during which AH has spoken out about the petitions - just 39 people found the time to sign the one supporting her. But I guess everyone is very busy.

The one calling for her removal now stands at over 1,163,000.

Had a quick scan through twitter hashtags of her name - other than media reporting her comments - only the fewest imaginable tweets in support.

Is she trying to force WB's hand? Love to know what's going on behind the scenes.

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:11 am

Now if this gets deleted as irrelevant I fully understand and won't kick up a fuss, but - :biglaugh:

(clickable)

I have it from this tweet:

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:38 am

That is hilarious - isn't there something psychologists and body language experts talk about where we often inadvertantly speak the truth.

Newt

Unread post by Newt » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:09 am

Seriously, I don't see the A2 petition ending any time soon, how far can it go?

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:01 am

AdeleAgain wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:18 am
So presumably if AH is all set to film Aquaman 2 she'll be dropping her 100 million counter claim? Because she can hardly say he's ruined her career right?

Interesting that she felt the need to say anything, although narcs love all attention she must be hating the fact that there is so much negativity for her.

Aquaman was a huge hit because (1) they did a very clever launch in China where the director had huge support [copied the idea from Pirates 5!] (2) Jason Mamoa was apparently good in the role and is one of those people fans just like )3) the fans of that universe were desperate for something positive.

But everyone I know who saw the film said she was either awful or unmemorable.

If she honestly thinks more than a few thousand people saw it for her performance she is more delusional than she thought. If fans are clamouring for her return - how come they aren't fighting for her? Where are the trending social media hashtag? Why aren't they signing the petitions - apparently a new one was started and yesterday when the anti-AH one hit a million the pro-AH one had a few hundred.
Interesting in her counterclaim, she stated she only had Aqua :censored: 2 left for work. So she covered that base. But now supposed JL additional Shoots (cough cough) and she did the stand and a few other movie roles since their divorce. And I think since his filing - Her smell?

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:35 am

Dan Fogler decided to give his 50 cents, and put his foot in his mouth. Twitter gave him a schooling over male victims and he deleted his posts. Just horrible.

Basically, 'It's a mess. We don't know what went on behind closed doors. Yeah I had my days meeting wild women, and Johnny needs to make batter choices (He essentially blamed Johnny for getting involved with her, so it's his fault he got abused). Please don't blame us, come see the move. Mads will be great, I'm looking forward to working with him again. I love working with Johnny and hope to get another chance.'

Obviously, he got pounced on. Deleted his posts and apologized via RT my post to him. Which I deleted now, since I scared the crap out of him by posting all the screen shots I took. I since deleted and hope the tabloids dont pick up his rant, I mean, support. All such BS as Johnny says.

Oh here, this account won't delete their screen shots sadly

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:53 am

Well done Lbock. I read it and I thought it was 90 percent in JD's corner with some very ill chosen 10 percent.

And the guy did the right thing, realised a mistake, deleted and said he's put his foot in his mouth.

I don't want this fandom to hate on every single person who makes an ill considered comment and then tries to make amends. JD's said thing publicly he's regretted.

I think you've behaved elegantly Lbock in pointing out his error and then deleting.

Newt

Unread post by Newt » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Agreed, I don't understand why Lbock is leaving this here though when she deleted it from Twitter. Do the same here, we don't know who comes in here. Bit of an assumption to say you scared the crap out of him though.

I know we're on edge but this is not the first time Dan misspoke though his intentions are always good. Two weeks ago, he was super excited at the idea of bringing Johnny on his podcast (he was talking to Jude). And it's clear from his statement that he believes Johnny, otherwise why bring him on his show, praise him any chance he gets, and speak of Johnny getting justice?

I wonder if he got WB's okay to write this or not, I can't imagine they're just letting their actors speak their minds however they wish. But he knows some of his words have been misconstrued and he apologized. There's a danger of us looking like loonies by jumping on him like that. I understand the impulse but Dan is a good guy, a peaceful one, live and learn.