The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Lbock

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:41 pm

The initial Article on Jennifer Howell has blown up to a huge conspiracy now.

EXCLUSIVE: Amber Heard's mother confided that Elon Musk bugged the Tesla he gifted actress, admitted she preferred 'angel' Johnny Depp to 'controlling' billionaire and wished the couple would reconcile, friend claims
Elon Musk bugged the Tesla he gave Amber Heard claims a legal declaration seen by DailyMail.com and made by non-profit founder Jennifer Howell
Howell says she became close friends with Heard's younger sister Whitney Henriquez while she was her boss from 2014 to 2016
She also got to know Heard's late mother Paige, whom Howell says spilled secrets about Heard's relationship with Musk after her split from Johnny Depp
Howell gave a sworn statement to Depp's lawyers on July 26
In it, Howell states that Paige told her Musk had gifted Heard a Tesla but she found out it was 'bugged'
She also claimed Paige said Depp was either an 'angel' or a 'saint' compared to Musk and wished that Heard would reunite with Depp
Heard's sister Henriquez, 31, said Howell's recollections are 'bizarre' and a 'complete fiction'

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:58 pm

Lbock wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:41 pm
The initial Article on Jennifer Howell has blown up to a huge conspiracy now.
It’s getting bigger still ...

Amber Heard 'was locked in legal battle with Elon Musk over frozen embryos'
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... l-22439259

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:45 pm

From the Howell Article via Lbock:

Howell states that Paige told her Musk had gifted Heard a Tesla but she found out it was 'bugged'
And this begs the questions:

1) Was this a custom bugging or did it use a stock standard feature of the Tesla?
2) If it is a standard feature, can Tesla remotely turned it on in any of their vehicles (eg by IP address)?
3) If it can be remotely turned on by Tesla, can it be hacked by anyone?

Joni
JDZ Global Moderator

Unread post by Joni » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:23 pm

Please let's stay on the topic of Johnny's lawsuit.

:thanks!:

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:01 pm

Apologies to Joni and the group.

I just get amazed by the secondary ripples, the chain reaction set off by each lawsuit and how each reveals something that frequently leads to further prosecutions. I can't help thinking that this latest news will be woven into the larger tapestry a little down the track.

I will try to keep closer to the core in future.

RumLover

Unread post by RumLover » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:06 am

ForeverYoung, I too thought Amber would avoid court.
I remembered her repeatedly avoiding deposition in 2016 so I thought she did not want to lie under oath.
Is she more crazy arrogant 4 years later or might NGN said or done something to encourage attendance?
I don't expect her to attend when Justice Nicol gives his decision. One reason is that I understand that normally there is a few days notice of the decision and so not enough time to travel and quarantine.
Speeches or statements can be made from anywhere.

Cskipper

Unread post by Cskipper » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:17 am

Does anyone have access to the daily transcripts from court? I can’t get them on my iPad through any browser. Does anyone have them linked, or on their own page somewhere? I’d like to catch up on all of it but can’t figure out how to get them to open. Thank you!

Cesar'sSusie

Unread post by Cesar'sSusie » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:18 am

Just my opinion, AH is not brave, but more arrogant, stubborn and self-absorbed. With that I thought she would show up, especially to show up Johnny. I'm glad she did, because she didn't really help herself with All her crazy lies! I'll be on pins and needles til we get the result of this trial. I'll keep prayers and positive thoughts directed to JD and his team! :worldhug: :smiliewithhearts: :hope: :chill: :angel:
I'm taking time off to cool off and stop worrying! Have a great week/weekend! :chill:
"He's that and a whole lot more," said his driver. "He's a wonderful guy. I'll tell
you firsthand, he's a great man."
. . .and the Golden Globe goes to . . .
Johnny DEPP, for Sweeney Todd-The Demon Barber of Fleet Street!

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:56 am

This is also the reason why we don't own a Tesla! Little joke !!! :biglaugh: No, we really don't have a tesla. :harhar:
Sorry Joni, but I still had to write that. :rose:

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:57 am

Cesar'sSusie wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:18 am
Just my opinion, AH is not brave, but more arrogant, stubborn and self-absorbed. With that I thought she would show up, especially to show up Johnny. I'm glad she did, because she didn't really help herself with All her crazy lies! I'll be on pins and needles til we get the result of this trial. I'll keep prayers and positive thoughts directed to JD and his team! :worldhug: :smiliewithhearts: :hope: :chill: :angel:
I'm taking time off to cool off and stop worrying! Have a great week/weekend! :chill:
:agreesign: Cesa'sSusie

RumLover

Unread post by RumLover » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:14 am

Cskipper wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:17 am
Does anyone have access to the daily transcripts from court? I can’t get them on my iPad through any browser. Does anyone have them linked, or on their own page somewhere? I’d like to catch up on all of it but can’t figure out how to get them to open. Thank you!
I don't know anything about ipads.
I do know that when I tried to open from FireFox (on PC) I got a message about popups and I had to select to allow popups from nickwallis.com
Using MS Edge I did not have any issue.
Can you open it from this link
Day16 test link

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:32 am

Whilst I am really pleased to hear from a witness that Whitney lied (which clearly she did) - I personally wish this would stay narrow and focused. I don't relish that Adam has decided to pick a fight with Elon Musk (and the entire press pack). Maybe he has access to more info but the witness who saw Elon at the ECB in 2015 got a lot of dates wrong and I don't think helped that much. Although he does seem pretty convinced.

Whether her Tesla was bugged or not (and I am staying on topic) - it is likely just more lies told by AH. She told JD that Tasya was violent and controlling; she told Elon that JD was; then she may have told her mother or her mother may have deduced that Elon was controlling. It is hard to believe that someone so controlling herself managed to pick these people.

The one thing that does have the ring of credibility is that AH's parents clearly adored JD and had to be threatened by AH to stay on her side.

Cskipper

Unread post by Cskipper » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:01 am

RumLover wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:14 am
Cskipper wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:17 am
I don't know anything about ipads.
I do know that when I tried to open from FireFox (on PC) I got a message about popups and I had to select to allow popups from nickwallis.com
Using MS Edge I did not have any issue.
Can you open it from this link
Day16 test link
YES! I could open your link!! Thank you! Can you link me to at least the 4 days of Johnnys testimony? I’d like to start there if possible.

Cskipper

Unread post by Cskipper » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:08 am

AdeleAgain wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:32 am
Whilst I am really pleased to hear from a witness that Whitney lied (which clearly she did) - I personally wish this would stay narrow and focused. I don't relish that Adam has decided to pick a fight with Elon Musk (and the entire press pack). Maybe he has access to more info but the witness who saw Elon at the ECB in 2015 got a lot of dates wrong and I don't think helped that much. Although he does seem pretty convinced.

Whether her Tesla was bugged or not (and I am staying on topic) - it is likely just more lies told by AH. She told JD that Tasya was violent and controlling; she told Elon that JD was; then she may have told her mother or her mother may have deduced that Elon was controlling. It is hard to believe that someone so controlling herself managed to pick these people.

The one thing that does have the ring of credibility is that AH's parents clearly adored JD and had to be threatened by AH to stay on her side.
Adam reminds me of Saul Goodman (Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad). It seems he has some unorthodox practices but I’ve really only just started following this more closely. So it might just be first impressions. He just seems a little on the smarmy side.

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:40 am

AdeleAgain wrote:

it is likely just more lies told by AH. She told JD that Tasya was violent and controlling; she told Elon that JD was; then she may have told her mother or her mother may have deduced that Elon was controlling.
Thanks for putting things back in perspective. Just what can you believe in what she says? We also know (albeit from what she has said) that she seeds lies out to selected individuals to see if they are repeated so she can determine who she can trust. After the wedding photo incident I suspect she would have been cautious/selective in what she told Whitney. She threatened her parents re supporting Johnny, so I wouldn't be surprised if she put lies to each of them to see if they came back.......
I personally wish this would stay narrow and focused. I don't relish that Adam has decided to pick a fight with Elon Musk (and the entire press pack)
Agreed, but seeing the steady, incremental progression of lawsuits culminating (at this point) in VA, I suspect the same focus will be retained. Each case seems to be fought, won and the next one undertaken (stronger and often better informed from the previous trial). I do not believe the UK trial would have helped Amber (and WP) for VA, and has probably done them serious damage. If Amber's credibility is already battered or destroyed going into VA, more time can be spent on exposing the hoax elements of the claim.