The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Inquiring Minds

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:46 am

AdeleAgain wrote:
Interesting, Inquiring Minds! Why do you think NGN made a point of having her confirm the breakfast table pic?
That pic is clearly not just staged, but photoshopped. There are incongruous elements. The metadata claims 23rd March 2013, the newspaper is NY Times, 22nd March 2013 (from the headlines), the Keith Richards CD "Robbed Blind" (seriously, she has no class), was released in September 2015......Sherbourne has asked for time to have some images analysed. So why are NGN specifically getting it sworn to? They printed it, I can only think they are going to hedge their bets and try to claim they accepted it in good faith and were hoaxed as well. If Amber can't prove their case for them, they can say they were scammed too. imo.
And, while I understand what you wrote about her actions being in effect self-defense, what good is that if witnesses and evidence contradict her? Then again, if she's wiling to say the contradictory witness statements weren't based on lies but on misunderstandings of what happened, does that set up her sister & friends to be able to testify that after hearing AH's explanation, they just misunderstood and wish to retract those parts that contradict AH? Or something like that run-on sentence 😄?
I don't claim to know exactly what they are doing, but it appears to make all of her testimony simultaneously correct and incorrect, just depending on which sentence you chose. As I read through the next day, it is the same. She will tell 2 or 3 different versions of the same story (one after the other even), be accussed of making it up as she is going along, claim she has been telling the same story all the time, then tells another version of it still - all maintaining it is the same story, just different aspects. And yes, I think that Whitney et al will be doing the same thing. And now they know Johnny had pushed Kate down a flight of stairs, it all makes that much more sense....disgusting imo. Each version of her story further smears Johnny in some way.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:21 am

Maybe when this is over and we are waiting for the verdict we can do a spread sheet on the inconsistencies.

I woke up this morning with a light bulb moment. Of course her version of the plane incident cannot be true. He took his boot off and threw it at her. Well that's just crazy - he wasn't allowed to take his own boots off.

Case closed. :-)

Newt

Unread post by Newt » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:47 am

So how many times did the crazy nut perjure herself yesterday? Dozens of times, if not more? She is incapable of telling the truth, I would have loved to have been there to see her forced acting. Joon said on Twitter that it was as expected, fake tears, arrogant, over the top.

I'm surprised that some have doubts here but how can any sensible person as Adele says, not see that she keeps changing her story and making it bigger, more outlandish as she goes? HOW would the judge not simply know that she's full of it when she literally says that TWO POLICE OFFICERS, one being a woman, basically walked all over broken glass, witnessed a scene of complete destruction, saw her bruises, and then testified that there was zero broken things and not a bruise on her? AND THEN, that all the other people who said they didn't see a bruise on her are all lying? Get outta here, she's cooked.

I do wish the Kate James bombshell had a bit more staying power though. Tired of seeing :censored: Deadline, Variety and other garbage trades use clickbaity biased headlines in favor of Heard, that's just gross.

ALTHOUGH, this is number one trending on Deadline: https://deadline.com/2020/07/amber-hear ... 202990944/

None of what Heard says makes any lick of sense.

A very interesting thread on Twitter that somehow, Heard wrote a script:

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:08 am

AdeleAgain wrote:
her actions being in effect self-defense
No. I don't think she is saying self-defense. What she is saying is she has committed no violence. She is framing it in terms of - I was escaping, in the act of escaping something has happened, he has injured himself and is now blaming me. Forget who threw what, its the narrative. eg I was running up the hill escaping the monster, my foot dislodged a rock, it hit Johnny and now he is blaming me. I fled into the bushes and a branch whipped back in his face. I flew into the asteroid field, I zigged, he zagged - we don't need to know how the asteroids got there.

In a block of answers she will say.
1. Yes, I threw something at him
2. No, I didn't throw anything at him
3. He did it to himself whilst attacking me
4. All of the above three are new, contradictory but also consistent with what I have said previously

(and if you were a victim of (tick box) you would understand).

And if he is always battering her about the face with his heavy rings, there must be photos with the impressions (hint: there aren't)

And lastly, EL is trying to make the point that there was nothing "illogical" about suspecting infidelity. I prefer the word irrational. But this is being used by AH to build a case for abuse - one of the textbook symptoms of an abuser is the irrational suspicion and jealousy.

FlowerBySea

Unread post by FlowerBySea » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:46 am

Newt wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:47 am
I'm surprised that some have doubts here but how can any sensible person as Adele says, not see that she keeps changing her story and making it bigger, more outlandish as she goes? HOW in the :censored: would the judge not simply know that she's full of it when she literally says that TWO POLICE OFFICERS, one being a woman, basically walked all over broken glass, witnessed a scene of complete destruction, saw her bruises, and then testified that there was zero broken things and not a bruise on her? :D
Agreed - I feel like we got so wrapped up in this and we're dissecting everything down to the details... That we lose sight of the very simple fact that she claims 14 incidents of gruesome, nearly grotesque violence occurred and she can't provide one shred of evidence.

I showed her description of one of the incidents (the "bed breaking" one - they actually just questioned her about it, too) to a friend who is completely out of the loop. I didn't add comments, just quoted her witness statement. This is it:
► Show Spoiler
Then look at the clip of her on James Corden's show the next day. Case closed, I mean - what else is there to talk about?

My friend said Amber seems severely mentally unstable and I agree. He didn't even consider it an option that she could be telling the truth. I do pity her to some extent because she must have gone through a lot to end up like this. I feel like she believes some of her own stories, too. She appears to be seriously delusional.

Edit: I should add, this friend of mine is a police officer and spent several years on patrol in a notorious "problematic district". He's responded to many domestic violence calls, so he's savvy in this area and has seen many victims first hand.

I'm just glad when this is all over. I don't see it ending any other way than in Johnny's favor.
Last edited by FlowerBySea on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm. As you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.

Snowcat

Unread post by Snowcat » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:52 am

In my opinion, this woman looks like a psychopath. According to a renowned expert, Dr. Robert Hare, who has studied psychopathy disorder for decades, beings like that have no conscience and think nothing of telling lies because they feel zero guilt. AH seems to think that this whole thing is nothing but fun and games and likely, secretly sees even the judge as a pathetic little pawn in this fun game. To creatures like this, everyone is to be "played" and everyone is a fool, this is how you win at life. Blatant lies and twisting of stories will easily confuse the fools, they seem to think.

Real victims of DV are seen as possessions by their captors. Typically, a DV predator will isolate their victim from anyone who might support and help them. It is highly unlikely that any such predator would ever allow their victims friends to live in their home. Also, she wanted to keep the condo, right? And some of Johnny's possessions and gifts he gave her. That is something else that does not fit with the typical dynamic of DV.

A true victim will want to flee and hide, forever! They will not want to stay where they would easily be found (and predators cannot tolerate letting go of their "possession") If a victim fears for their life, and were to stay at the location where they were repetitively abused, they would likely jump at every sound, be afraid that their abuser could show up at any time, no matter how much security is in place. The victim would not even want to be in the vicinity of where the abuse took place, too many memory triggers! And AH certainly has enough wealth, in her own right, to find new posh digs, hidden far away from "the monster" who threatened her life! Wild horses could not have dragged her to that ComiCon convention and I'll bet that someone informed her that Johnny would be there. I saw footage of her smiling, posing with co-stars and signing autographs outside, without a shred of worry ("Where is he?!!"), as a real victim would be very nervous, knowing that her personal terrorist was at the same venue.

And oh look! Now the case is making headlines!! Oh what momentum this is causing for her "case". I will bet that excites her. I would not be the least bit surprised, even if all of the cases are resolved in Johnny's favor. She is going to ride this publicity wave for all it's worth and is going to keep on insisting that he abused her (no guilt about lies). Then she may cry, 'see ladies, this is what happens when you step up after suffering abuse! we must make noise for change so that victims are heard, respected, validated and get the justice we survivors deserve.' After all, doesn't she twist everything else, even a very thoughtful, nice surprise, like getting her car fixed up, into her being wronged somehow. And how convenient to bring up Kate Moss. The quazy-truth here (and liars love to throw in little kernels of 'truth', for convenience) is that KM did not make a WS, so the story of her getting thrown down the stairs by Johnny " must be true" because she did not come to his defense.

She really is a piece of work!!

I have been enjoying all of your input and paying attention, even though I do not post much.
He said, "Wow, Very Nice!", and signed my painting. TIFF 2015.

stroch

Unread post by stroch » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:00 am

So, I just looked at the Sky live updates and they have published a colorized still from the Franco elevator video, with AH's right cheekbone distinctly red.
I'll buy you the hat....a really big one.
St. Roch -- patron saint of pilgrims

Newt

Unread post by Newt » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:30 am

Yeah, it does seem that one possibility is she truly believes everything she's saying. It's entertaining to "see" her implode in real time.

FlowerBySea

Unread post by FlowerBySea » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:34 am

stroch wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:00 am
So, I just looked at the Sky live updates and they have published a colorized still from the Franco elevator video, with AH's right cheekbone distinctly red.
I can't find it, on the Sky update stream from today you said?
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm. As you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:57 am

The 'no one will believe you' tape cannot have been before she obtained the TRO can it?

Too much doesn't fit. The press couldn't have been 'killing him' with his boy having to go to school saying 'your dad's a wife beater'; and phrases like 'it's been going on for too long now' etc. It just doesn't make any sense it must have been later.

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:03 am

Oh, Adele - I do so love that the Londoners see Johnny as a weird, but good guy :loveshower: I do, too, albeit weird in a good way :love:
As for AH's claim that Johnny doesn't like strong women. If he doesn't then why does these strong women love him so much?

Newt

Unread post by Newt » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:04 am

Man, if anyone here actually knows Johnny, PLEASE tell him to stop interacting with fans. I'm seeing photos of him with young fans hugging, in close contact, no mask.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:05 am

stroch wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:00 am
I have not seen that yet but everyone, including the police who were there that night, who saw her said they saw nothing so I wouldn't put it past her to use Franco as a set up. Last I heard he still had not given his deposition.

She has admitted that she wrong about the pic of the door being in the Bahamas.

Ms Laws is directing Heard to a photograph, and says "this is not a door from the Bahamas, is it?"

Heard admits it is not but that it was a different door he kicked.

Ms Laws says she has submitted evidence in a "cavalier" way. Heard says it was an error.

https://news.sky.com/story/Johnny-depp- ... y-12033720
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:21 am

If anyone is wondering why Sky News is cherry picking the story...I just learned they are owned by The Sun.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:24 am

Strong ties - NGN & Musk.

She probably has tapes on them too!