The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
ForeverYoung

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:07 pm

Well it seems The Sun got caught fabricating evidence about the moaning on the plane. Their metadata doesn't match up with being 2014 :harhar: :biglaugh: :bounce: .

This is from Nick's twitter

DS: why did you go to the bathroom on the plane?
JD: to escape AH’s onslaught
DS was that the only time
JD I’ve slept on many bathroom floors to escape her
DS we were shown a photo of you next to a bed. Do you often sleep in beds
JD: I prefer to sleep on couches
DS: that recording of that moaning noise. heard that before?

DS it was suggested it came to you from the Boston flight. we asked for the metadata and we wer told we already have it. we asked for the raw file and didn’t get it. this is all we have [hands JD a file] all we have in the metadata is just a year… you did say...
… you weren’t sure when it was. If it wasn’t the Boston flight when was it in 2014.

JD mine says 2019
DS That’s interesting
Judge mine says 2014
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:29 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:14 am
Oh no is that audio from August 2016 because it sounds like he is trying to kill himself. I cannot believe she taped it.

Point is - where is he threatening her? They are both self harmers - he has talked about this before - and she is obviously one although she claims he made the scars. Looks even less likely now.
Exactly, AdeleAgain!

If there is one damning piece of evidence that conclusively puts the lie to all AH’s claims of fearing for her life when alone with or around Johnny, or of being the victim of a multitude of horrendous physical attacks at his hands, and proves, instead, Johnny was never anything even remotely akin to a “wifebeater”, it has to be this audio recording from July(?), 2016 (not sure why, but the article references July, 2016, not August 2016). There has always been only one person whose well being was ever in any danger of being compromised while around Johnny and that is Johnny, himself.

AH had another plan for requesting this private meeting between just the two of them - another set-up of Johnny (“hugs”? “cuddles”?) - which thankfully never materialized.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

FlowerBySea

Unread post by FlowerBySea » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:59 pm

What's this new audio everyone is talking about? It sounds terrible and traumatic. Could anybody who did get through it give us a summary? I'd like to avoid listening to it if I can :-/
ForeverYoung wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:27 pm
I don't like The Sun's lawyer, Wass She is rude and disrespectful. I have been around attorneys for a long time. I have also watched videos of them in court and never in my life have I seen a lawyer act like she does towards a witness.
I've unfortunately seen many lawyers act exactly the way she did and worse. He did really well, I couldn't have done what he went through this week - not this calmly at least.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm. As you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:29 pm

Another hoax discovered. The metadata shows the pic of her alleged injuries were taken at midnight but Raquel's statement says the pic was taken right after Johnny left. The DV police officer testified today to seeing no injuries on her face in bright hallway light. They didn't even bother with taking the other officer's testimony.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:48 pm

FlowerBySea wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:59 pm
What's this new audio everyone is talking about? It sounds terrible and traumatic. Could anybody who did get through it give us a summary? I'd like to avoid listening to it if I can :-/
I will send you a private message about the audio.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:29 pm

I really hope this ends well for him and was worth opening his soul to the world.
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:39 pm

I remember either Kevin Smith or Doug Stanhope saying getting texts from JD was like getting one from Lord Byron. Some of is messages are pure poetry (how could anyone be cruel to him?).

But one of the goodbye texts is beautiful: "I wish you all you merit..."

Indeed!

thiefcat

Unread post by thiefcat » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:43 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:48 pm
FlowerBySea wrote:
Hi could you send me as well? I have been reading everywhere but cant find these info. Thanks. :)

Joni
JDZ Global Moderator

Unread post by Joni » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:03 am

thiefcat wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:43 pm
ForeverYoung wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:48 pm
FlowerBySea wrote:
Hi could you send me as well? I have been reading everywhere but cant find these info. Thanks. :)
 ! Message from: Joni
Zoners, please contact ForeverYoung via Private Message rather than making requests on this thread. Thank you!

Lunarose

Unread post by Lunarose » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:59 am

I've been following the story for quite a long time. I'm French. I'm a Vanessa Paradis fan and I can tell you that on all the VP forums / fan pages, since the start of the AH/JD relationship, people were clearly seeing what was going on!
AH clearly invented herself as the alter ego of JD, researching everything he loved and presented herself as this supernatural creature that he couldn't resist. Vanessa And Johnny had been together for a long time and he fell in the trap. There were moments during this period where Vanessa was seen crying on stage while singing a specific song about love, where she changed the lyrics. Vanessa Paradis has been a victim of paparazzis since her early age and has always protected her private life. She has no social media pages and refuses to talk about her private life in interviews very frequently.

Then comes the break up followed by the "hacked" sexy videos that AH sent to JD during the Lone Ranger promotion. Knowing how discreet and how Vanessa tries to keep her private life away from the public eye, this must have caused so much distress. Their kids were very young at this point and I can't really imagine how a young boy, about to become a teenager would have dealt with this (and probably the teasing at school). I can now clearly see why Vanessa took complete responsibility of the kids.

I do not understand how Amber's friends were happy to live like absolute parasites, with their life paid for by JD, knowing how apparently abusive, violent and horrible JD was...
Raquel had her honeymoon at JD/VP property in South of France for example. A favour she didn't seem uncomfortable accepting from someone who apparently was beating her best friend up regularly. In fact she posted pictures of the property...Something that breaches Vanessa's privacy again.
IO Tillett who is so protective of her friend and saw the apparent abuse for years, didn't seem to mind using JD and his young daughter as a good way to promote his books/photos and social media pages and using Lily as a model for some of his LGBT projects. The girl was barely 14...Complete breach of the girl's privacy.

They were all also living rent free and fuss free all paid by the apparent "monster" in Los Angeles. They all went to a Japanese / European tour in private jets during the summer holiday while JD was promoting The Lone Ranger, tweeting and posting photos of the kids on social media. In fact I remember one of them posting a video of Lily-Rose singing on the plane back to America. Knowing how discreet Vanessa Paradis is and how careful she was in protecting her kids, who were not in a position to decide whether they wanted the exposure or not because of their young age, it must have been very distressing again.

I'm not going to even mention the live tweeting and instagraming during the wedding by her best mates. Why would you do something like this, knowing how discreet JD is, if not to utilise his fame for your own career progression etc

The wedding was so sad in a way. With Johnny having only a couple of friends there and his son and the other guests being all from Amber's side. Surrounded himself with fraudsters and parasites.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:43 am

Lunarose you have a lot of info there I’ve never heard of. You are saying Amber came between Johnny and Vanessa? I’ve never heard about jacked videoes by her as well.
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:13 am

Thank you Lunarose I've often wondered how Vanessa felt about having what was obviously a loud, obnoxious influence around her children not to mention a freeloading entourage. Has made me so happy to see JD spending Christmas in Paris the last two years - and also that she has supported him through his. She could easily have just remained on the side lines but she got right in there as soon as the circus exploded, in a most classy and kind way. Kevin Smith telling the story of getting JD and LilyRose into his film has a lovely moment where JD says he has to ask Vanessa and Vanessa emails to say it's fine if Johnny thinks so. There was something about it that just made me think - wow these two have made a relationship post split really work. I cannot imagine how heartbroken the people in his life who really love him feel if they've listened to that audio from yesterday - I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, he sounded suicidal. And you just know he will have been putting on a brave face for a lot of people.

Whilst I am here I apologise for my rant about it yesterday but almost of everything she has done this has effected me the most. I just couldn't sleep for thinking about it. I know people who do or have self harmed and have never been able to understand it - and painful though it was to listen, now I think I understand a little better.

I'd kind have got it if he was threatening her in some way - but this got put out just to hurt him. It does nothing whatsoever to prove her case in fact I think it undermines it. Even one of her stans has said it doesn't make them look good delighting in this.

I am so happy the poop on the bed story has really exploded. Weird to me that people didn't already know about it - and also crazy that of everything she did - this is by no means the worse, but it makes good headlines and if it helps people see how selfish, spoilt, nasty she is well I'm here for it. As Ryan Leone said - how can anyone consider her sexy now?

Lunarose

Unread post by Lunarose » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:48 am

myfave wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:43 am
Lunarose you have a lot of info there I’ve never heard of. You are saying Amber came between Johnny and Vanessa? I’ve never heard about jacked videoes by her as well.
Noone can say why they broke up, it belongs to them, but they were last seen together in Aug 2011, Vanessa had finished a very long tour + 2 film shoots and JD had been filming the Rum Diaries. They were seen together on their boat in August 2011, kissing and cuddling and having some family time with the kids. All seemed cool. Then after this trip, They went their separate ways. Why would it end so abruptly? Breakup rumours started by this point (not sure how as they are so secretive and even the kids didn't know about it apparently). Then there is the Rum Diaries promotion and premieres at the same time (where JD and AH are seen very close in London especially). Then the promotion of Rum Diaries where JD talks about AH in such an enamored way, completely fascinated and with big hearts in his eyes. After that, Vanessa is seen without her ring on. She spends Xmas with the kids by herself either LA or Paris and is seen dropping the kids to Betty Sue's house in January (no ring on), walking with Lily (she looked exhausted - no ring on) and shopping for a guitar with their son. Amber Heard is seen in January wearing JD's t-shirt and shirt...Johnny is seen completely drunk outside a bar in LA. Amber is seen boarding JD's plane. They're seen together in New Mexico etc. From that point, Vanessa was promoting her latest film and doing a few things for Chanel and she had to address the breakup separations on radio and tv as journalists and tabloid magazines were litterally bullying her. She didn't confirm or deny, just made a joke saying that "every year, tabloids announce she is either pregnant or breaking up and that she couldn't care less about what the papers are saying". Then VP and JD finally announce their rupture in June after Vanessa's films promotions.

This is just my opinion but I think relationships may end because of time. 14 years is a long time and the passion of the beginning was probably not there anymore but the break up was exacerbated by the way Amber sold herself as this "incredible alien" who liked everything he liked and loved books and music etc he said it in interviews..."She is from another time...She is like an old retro movie star. She knows music that only me and her know. She reads all these incredible books" etc etc But one must not forget that she had been a huge JD fan since she was a kid and knew everything about him.

Lunarose

Unread post by Lunarose » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:59 am

myfave wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:43 am
In 2014, AH phone was "hacked" and videos and photos of her directed to JD appeared online. One of them showed her holding a sign with things she had written to him (the writing is her attempt to write like him with inverted capital letters etc). Some others were a lot more saucy...This was a few months after some celebrities phones were hacked and it made me wonder how she didn't protect her phones / accounts a bit better...

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:12 am

Can I just ask what everyone understands about the end of yesterday - when we lost the wonderful Nick so we were left a bit hanging.

From what others have said, JD was asked to look at the infamous photo of AH's bruised face from 21 May incident. He was asked by QC to look at the metadata/when it was taken and he said 21 May ie correct day - but at midnight. Apparently according to eye witness on twitter, QC said "let's leave the time for now" and JD laughed.

One of the big mistakes Raquel and AH made in their witness statements was that they said they immediately took a photo when JD left the apartment. And their problem has always been that the police officers did not see what was on that photo.

Now people are speculating that she took the photo at midnight - about three and a half hours later - ie time to 'fix' her face, but surely midnight on 21 May is about 20 hours before the phone was thrown?

Have I got this totally wrong?