The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Granny576

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granny576 » Tue May 26, 2020 2:55 am

Ambers connections grow deeper. My hope grows more intense :goodvibes:

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Tue May 26, 2020 11:00 am

Judymac, once again, to clarify:

My only reason for expressing concern about the now three related Medium.com articles by Mr. Turner was to bring attention to the current, full throttle effort and seriously questionable tactics of the NYT to undermine JD’s public support and his excellent legal team’s(!) credibility.

As I see it, not case related “evidence” by any stretch. And certainly no intention, on my part, to in any way disparage the Court systems on either side of the pond!! Just an ugly, seemingly inexplicable, move by a once respectable and reliable - but still influential - MSM source.

Mr. Turner’s most recent piece questions why “....a large multinational corporation such as L’Oréal would risk their company’s reputation...” by continuing to back someone like AH. I don’t think I’m alone in finding L’Oréal’s arrogance baffling. Hence, the obvious question: Why are such “influential” parties digging in their heels to support the likes of AH? What’s in it for them? Period.
Last edited by justintime on Tue May 26, 2020 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Tue May 26, 2020 11:30 am

justintime ...... now I understand what you meant. We can only hope that Adam Waldman is well prepared and that the judges are really impartial. :namaste:

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Tue May 26, 2020 12:26 pm

Terrible ..... I just read that Amber is working for L'Oreal campaign again. Incredible !!! Also, I didn't know that L'Oreal had other companies like: Maybelline, Garnier and Lancôme. Now I know which products I am no longer buying. I'm going to boycott these companies, it's my personal support for Johnny. How can only L'Oreal present a woman who admitted to being an abuser? I am so shocked. I just wonder who is on the management of these companies and where the trail leads?

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Tue May 26, 2020 12:34 pm

gipsyblues wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:30 am
justintime ...... now I understand what you meant. We can only hope that Adam Waldman is well prepared and that the judges are really impartial. :namaste:
Adam Waldman has shown extreme competence and the judge has made rulings in favor of Johnny. Do you have any evidence that this judge is not impartial.

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Tue May 26, 2020 1:05 pm

The U.S. case is not being tried in the court of public opinion; it is being tried in a court. In a court case, they want to get jurors who do not have opinions either favorable or unfavorable toward either party. Potential jurors undergo a process called Voir Dire. In Virginia, Voir Dire of potential jurors is done under oath. They are asked questions to gauge their impartiality and ability to make a fair judgement. First they will be asked if they know anything about this case. They will also be questioned about their exposure either personally or through a family member to domestic violence. They will be asked if they are fans of Johnny Depp or Amber Heard. Any of these things would cause a juror's impartiality to be questioned and they would probably be dismissed. They will probably be asked many other questions just to get an idea of how impartial they will be. Anyone with a strong opinion either way will not be seated as a juror. A juror can be dismissed for cause if it is determined that they can not be impartial.

Also, Amber's side is not telling /pressuring witnesses on what to say, that is called witness tampering and it is a crime. They are also not permitted to influence the juror's, that is called jury tampering and it is also a crime.

Why are people writing stores about this? Because it sells newspapers gets hit's to newspaper articles, get's views on You Tube. People are making money from stories about Johnny Depp.

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Tue May 26, 2020 1:29 pm

:agreesign:
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- "The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Tue May 26, 2020 1:30 pm

I can't believe Johnny's fans bother to follow "her" twitter feed or search for news about her. The newspaper articles, the twitter posts, and all those items that people see as promoting Amber and trying to destroy Johnny, all the click bait, every view, every click, every re-posting, maybe even every thing said here at the Zone, contributes to the storm. Are we just adding fuel to the fire (to mix metaphors)? None of this has anything to do with the actual legal procedures and settlement of the cases -- it is just noise and nonsense that keeps attention focused on her. We all believe Johnny deserves to have his name cleared. The courts will decide. Not every decision is always fair all the time, but we have to believe the legal system will be fair. That is what matters. Not who a cosmetic firm hires. Not what some biased newspaper columnist writes. Not what is said on twitter. Not what we imagine one of her witnesses will say or not say.

Personally, I am not interested in her and I don't want my electronic "votes" to appear to support her popularity.

Joni
JDZ Global Moderator

Unread post by Joni » Tue May 26, 2020 1:36 pm

Well said nebraska, and I couldn't agree more.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Tue May 26, 2020 1:41 pm

Checkmate "Wally" 'isms

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Tue May 26, 2020 3:43 pm

First of all I want to say , that I would never harm Johnny !!! Judymac and other Ladies , you misunderstood me !!!

I always said that Adam Waldman is a wonderfull lawyer and he is the best for Johnny !!!

Maybe it's the translation .

If I have hurt you here, this is not my intention and I apologize.

I am not on Twitter or Instagram, I read the news about Amber on Remove Amber Heard from Aquaman2. I signed this pedition with conviction !!!

I have been a loyal and loving Fan since 1998 and I always stay that way!!!!

I think, I learned from this situation and let other zoners comment .

I wish you all a good, healthy and peaceful time.

With all my love to you all, your gipsyblues :worldhug: :myheart:

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Tue May 26, 2020 5:37 pm

:worldhug: :grouphug:
#justiceforjohnnydepp :snoopydances:
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- "The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Tue May 26, 2020 6:56 pm

gipsyblues wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:43 pm
First of all I want to say , that I would never harm Johnny !!! Judymac and other Ladies , you misunderstood me !!!

I always said that Adam Waldman is a wonderfull lawyer and he is the best for Johnny !!!

Maybe it's the translation .

If I have hurt you here, this is not my intention and I apologize.

I am not on Twitter or Instagram, I read the news about Amber on Remove Amber Heard from Aquaman2. I signed this pedition with conviction !!!

I have been a loyal and loving Fan since 1998 and I always stay that way!!!!

I think, I learned from this situation and let other zoners comment .

I wish you all a good, healthy and peaceful time.

With all my love to you all, your gipsyblues :worldhug: :myheart:
I apologize for misunderstanding you. I am sure that you only want what is best for Johnny. I hope you will continue to comment because we should all be able to express our opinions. :hug2:

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Tue May 26, 2020 6:58 pm

nebraska wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 1:30 pm
I can't believe Johnny's fans bother to follow "her" twitter feed or search for news about her. The newspaper articles, the twitter posts, and all those items that people see as promoting Amber and trying to destroy Johnny, all the click bait, every view, every click, every re-posting, maybe even every thing said here at the Zone, contributes to the storm. Are we just adding fuel to the fire (to mix metaphors)? None of this has anything to do with the actual legal procedures and settlement of the cases -- it is just noise and nonsense that keeps attention focused on her. We all believe Johnny deserves to have his name cleared. The courts will decide. Not every decision is always fair all the time, but we have to believe the legal system will be fair. That is what matters. Not who a cosmetic firm hires. Not what some biased newspaper columnist writes. Not what is said on twitter. Not what we imagine one of her witnesses will say or not say.

Personally, I am not interested in her and I don't want my electronic "votes" to appear to support her popularity.

:agreesign:

MaryS

Unread post by MaryS » Tue May 26, 2020 7:26 pm

nebraska - The reason why a lot Johnny's fans do what they do is that there's a war waged on Johnny on two fronts. On the Law front and PR front.

We know, the "noise" doesn't affect law proceedings.

But it does affect Johnny on the PR front. Not anymore, mind you, because most people are onto Heard.
But to have gotten to this stage, Johnny's fans and his team to counter the assault from the mainstream press and Heard's team went on a mission to get out as much information as we could about the case and call out the :censored: spin from her side. Wherever we could including on this board.

I will give you an example. The Blast is reporting that the thousand disgruntled commenters at the L'Oreal thread are Johnny fans. Johnny's fans including yourself know that is spin on Heard's side. That a lot of comments are from the public.
But some in the public don't know that and that's our audience. That's why we once again call L'Oreal out.

But this board is quite good and sticks mainly to the lawsuit. The moderators make sure of it.

It's good see though that there's ONLY a couple of Heard supporters at The Blast amongst the many. Probably her team. Her support has collapsed.