The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
ForeverYoung

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:36 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:15 pm
Sorry for copying from twitter I hope this works but did anyone else see this?

Apparently the Daily Mail had it with the other clips of her smirking etc - it is a bit more of her testimony. When they deposed her in 2016 it is clear that they were getting her to confirm on record again her story which was perjury. If this had gone onto a permanent restraining order - this would all have been presented. And she confirms that the apartment was trashed by him and that she was hurt - whereas witnesses and a photo would have said/shown that simply wasn't true.

I'd love to see the entire seven hour deposition. I've read the transcript but I can't remember now was that the entire thing? I am dying to know - what happened after this clip? Did the lawyer ask her about punching JD or the defacating on the bed?
Right...that's why when the police showed they saw NOTHING...no broken items, no destroyed closed, no wine spilled all over the place and no injuries. :smh: :facepalm: :dunce:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Granny576

Unread post by Granny576 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:49 pm

Check me on this. Johnny made a declaration in the beginning. "that he never hit a women in his life" Judge took annoyance to this because now he would have to prove it. I am really a granny for real and ,to me, Johnny is family :twohearts:

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:57 pm

Forever Young. This clip is about the April 2016 incident when he was late for her birthday party so police didn’t show then. But I am sure if this was tested against other witnesses like the body guard who picked him up (Sean I think) and who also took a photo of the bruise plus the body guard who went there the following day to take her to coachella and talked about the wallet being thrown off the balcony. And that’s before we even get to the housekeeper and the estate manager and poo gate ........

I suspect her story would not stack up. Interesting they basically got her to repeat her lies under oath and commit perjury. This is why I simply cannot believe she will want to face all of this in a court.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:04 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:57 pm
Forever Young. This clip is about the April 2016 incident when he was late for her birthday party so police didn’t show then. But I am sure if this was tested against other witnesses like the body guard who picked him up (Sean I think) and who also took a photo of the bruise plus the body guard who went there the following day to take her to coachella and talked about the wallet being thrown off the balcony. And that’s before we even get to the housekeeper and the estate manager and poo gate ........

I suspect her story would not stack up. Interesting they basically got her to repeat her lies under oath and commit perjury. This is why I simply cannot believe she will want to face all of this in a court.
Ok, sorry, I got the events mixed up but I'm sure that the maid would have cleaned up the mess from the items he allegedly smashed and broke and therefore would have been a witness for her but instead the maid found a pile of something else entirely in the bed. :mad:

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:44 pm

Regarding all of his texts...

“I have an evil humor”. And he ain’t kidding :biggrin:

Granny576

Unread post by Granny576 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:35 pm

AH assistant told of her drug use and preferences. Ecstasy being a favorite mixed with others plus alcohol. Johnny on the other hand spoke in an interview that he did not like that stuff. Finger story is nonsense. She is a narcissist. Everything in reverse. Johnny boarding airplane for US dated. Ballet practice photo dated. Also running after Johnny. I love you don't leave me. No cuts on the feet. So much more. A true succubus.

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:44 pm

Just out!! Video of Amber Hag riding penthouse elevator up to the PH!!! Are there any people out there that she didn't cheat on Johnny with?? HUH?? :censored: :grr: :mad2: :mad2:

She was in a bathing suit with a towel and Elon Musk draped over her!! :mad2:

Edit: These are screenshots of the video.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- "The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:16 pm

I’m wondering where they got the story or making it up to match what they think they see

The pool is on the roof which doesn’t match with any of the buttons or LED. You can’t see she’s wearing a bathing suit.

Looks more like a morning after walk of shame fobbing Elon out of the building (he’s not dressed to swim)

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:50 pm

Daily Mail never seems to know for sure what they are posting. She is not wearing any sandals or shoes and it seems to me like they might be leaving the pool floor with Elon getting off on the parking garage floor. It is possible that Elon just hung out with her and didn't want to swim. Her hair is not wet but she could have just went there to sun bathe. It would be taking a chance of people seeing them together so this could be after she filed for divorce. Still it makes me wonder if she was cheating on Elon with Franco while she was still married to Johnny or maybe she was doing stripper work for them. :lol:

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:55 pm

The thing is once again - what JD's side has is multiple types of evidence. In my experience of working in litigation cases, one piece of evidence is often not sufficient. But in this case we have (1) eye witnesses - the building staff - who saw Elon Musk and James Franco - going into the building with her, in what appears to be an either clandestine or intimate (or both) way and (2) photo/video of this.

For the few people asking why does this matter (1) once again, those on AH's side appear to be unable to tell the truth. Musk said he only became involved with her after her separation, but the witnesses say he was visiting her overnight long before that; and AH's lawyer said Franco happened to be in the elevator because he lived in the building??? Right there - credibility of both under oath shot! (Franco didn't come out and say - hey no, Amber's lawyer got that wrong now did he? (2) would an abused women who has been beaten, invite other lovers around for some intimate time in their husband's home which he had access to - if they were terrified of him (3) if AH is telling the truth and she was bruised and swollen - how come these 'gentlemen' haven't spoke up for her. Because they were just there being supportive right?

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Per this tweet deposition image. They only keep cctv for 26 days. I don’t think they started collecting cctv until after her TRO filing. So these videos in the elevator are all after May 1 if they acted immediately

Still awfully cozy with Elon and Franco. Her stans are claiming based on hair length maybe closer to October but I don’t think they kept collecting after the TRO was dismissed. Imo

But the staff knew it was him. Able to identify him. So their eye witness fact testimony of earlier visits should carry weight. They were not strangers for sure. And at one point Elon picked up Amber’s laptop from the front desk (per another deposition)

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:38 pm

Amber knew there were video cameras in the elevator. That's why she was hiding her head with both Franco and Musk She set both of them up thinking they would lie for her just like she set up all of other so called witnesses. It's obvious that Franco knew because he kept his head down the whole time. Must must have known but he just didn't care.

I really don't think she was at the pool. It would have lead to too much gossip, imo. I think she was half dressed and wrapped a blanket around herself and rode the elevator with him to the parking garage where they hugged goodbye in the elevator because I believe you need a special key to ride in it anyway.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:12 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:38 pm
Amber knew there were video cameras in the elevator. That's why she was hiding her head with both Franco and Musk She set both of them up thinking they would lie for her just like she set up all of other so called witnesses. It's obvious that Franco knew because he kept his head down the whole time. Must must have known but he just didn't care.

I really don't think she was at the pool. It would have lead to too much gossip, imo. I think she was half dressed and wrapped a blanket around herself and rode the elevator with him to the parking garage where they hugged goodbye in the elevator because I believe you need a special key to ride in it anyway.
Didn't the desk staff person state that during her overnight shift she saw Elon Musk arrive late and Amber had to key him up to the penthouse and later the staff person witnessed Elon leave the next morning? If these pics coincide with the staff member's statement, then the date and approximate time could be verified by her. Also, it was when Johnny was out of the country, filming. Those dates would be easy to put together with the video/pics.
I agree, I don't think they were at the pool based on how she was dressed. She met James Franco in a nightgown, so it seems to be her pattern of greeting men.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:12 am

On second thought... I'm not sure this is Amber and Elon. The pictures are really fuzzy and the faces and body sizes don't match, imo. She has really big feet and calves like an animal and his face is bigger and I think it's really strange there is no date and time stamp like the others, but I could be wrong. It doesn't look like her face or hair to me. :perplexed:

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:22 am

I don’t think they have any cctv before May 1. They only keep them 26 days