The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Lbock

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:11 pm

"Dealing with break up," Heard wrote, adding “I hate when things go public …. C, I’m so sad”

Instead of consoling his client/friend, Carino brought up the fact that Musk was just a rebound after the volatile split with Depp.

"You weren't in love with him and you told me a thousand times you were just filling space,” he wrote.

Heard responded with, “I know,” but explained that “I wanted time to grieve and recover in my own time.”

She added, “I hate that yet again a man let's me fall on the spikes by myself...Meaning. They are mad at me for leaving them and put things like this out there...like that."
Come on Elon, Man up and speak up for Depp!

Ruby Begonia

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:03 pm

Carino to Heard about Elon Musk:
You weren't in love with him and you told me a thousand times you were just filling space,” he wrote.
Musk's ego taking a hit here. Just being used to fill space in Amber's pocketbook and elsewhere? :lolsign: Any money he' may still be providing in the lawsuits must only be to protect himself from the recordings and statements about his late night visits to a married woman's condo.

And it looks like JD won Christian Carino in the divorce. @ChristianCarino posted on JD's birthday how much he loved him for helping during his breakup with Lady Gaga. Here's a nice article about it from InTouch Weekly:

Christian Carino Says Johnny Depp Helped Him ‘Heal’ Following Split From Lady Gaga 'Thanks for Loving Me’

Jun 10, 2019 8:50 am
By Jaclyn Roth

So supportive. On Sunday, June 9, Christian Carino gave a sweet shout-out to his friend Johnny Depp for being there for him after he went through a tough break up from his ex-fiancé Lady Gaga.

“Love you, J. Thanks for loving me and helping heal me,” he captioned an old black-and-white snap of the 56-year-old on Instagram. “Looking forward to the next 56 years of brotherhood. Happy birthday.”

Of course, fans couldn’t help but comment about how adorable their friendship is. One person wrote, “This is beautiful. He’s such an incredible healer, and I don’t even know if he realizes it! He’s healed and saved so many people (myself included),” while another echoed, “Great words.” A third chimed in, writing, “So nice to say. You were there for him, he’s definitely gonna be there for you. Great things on the horizon for you both! Happy birthday, JD.”

Lady Gaga and Christian started dating in February 2017 and got engaged later that same year. After the 33-year-old went to the Grammy Awards solo in February, fans speculated that the two were no longer together. Ultimately, they couldn’t make it work and decided to call off their engagement.

However, the 51-year-old might not be over his ex just yet. On May 26, he posted three cryptic Instagram posts about a mystery woman, but some people thought the captions were about the New York native. “Miracles happen when she’s around me,” the first message read. On May 29, he followed up with another caption. “Tell her, you love her,” read words on a pink telephone receiver with the caption, “Be fearless.”

Meanwhile, the “Bad Romance” crooner recently broke her silence about how she was feeling post-split in Las Vegas on June 2. Just before she started singing her rendition of “Someone to Watch Over Me,” she revealed, “Last time I sang this song, I had a ring on my finger, so it’ll be different this time.”

Well, at least Christian is getting by with a little help from his friends.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:13 pm

Lbock wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:11 pm
"Dealing with break up," Heard wrote, adding “I hate when things go public …. C, I’m so sad”

Instead of consoling his client/friend, Carino brought up the fact that Musk was just a rebound after the volatile split with Depp.

"You weren't in love with him and you told me a thousand times you were just filling space,” he wrote.

Heard responded with, “I know,” but explained that “I wanted time to grieve and recover in my own time.”

She added, “I hate that yet again a man let's me fall on the spikes by myself...Meaning. They are mad at me for leaving them and put things like this out there...like that."
Come on Elon, Man up and speak up for Depp!

OK, so who left who? She claims she left Elon, where in articles he claims he left her because she was too manipulative as well as other reasons. I think I'd believe Musk but if he's funding her, she must have something pretty damaging that she's holding over his head.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:16 pm

I strongly disagree that Elon Musk is paying Amber Heard because he was embarrassed over adultery. In California adultery is not a criminal act. Also, California courts do not even consider adultery as part of divorce proceedings. In Hollywood adultery is so common that nobody cares who anybody else is sleeping with. Elon Musk would have no reason to pay her, because there are no consequences for their adultery being made public. Also, drugs are very common and accepted in Hollywood. Elon Musk admitted on a television show that he uses recreational drugs. Amber can not blackmail Elon over drug use when his drug use is common knowledge. I do not think Elon Musk is paying Amber Heard. When Amber was dating Elon Musk there were stories that his family and friends disliked Amber. His family and friends thought that Amber was after his money. They were allegedly worried that Amber would take money that should be an inheritance for his children.

I recently saw a picture of Amber Heard and Elon Musk that was taken when they were dating. In the picture Elon appeared to have a large red lump by the side of his eye. She probably committed domestic violence against him too. I believe that this picture was on Brian McPherson's Twitter. I am sure Mr Waldman would love to ask him about it.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:01 pm

I don't think Elon is funding her either. From what I read he is pretty stingy with his money. She could be selling off things like artwork she might have taken from the apartment or that $600K bangle bracelet Johnny bought for her to pay her legal fees. She could also be banking on getting the part in Aquaman2 and using future earnings.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:19 pm

Interesting new thread by Brian. And Rlon is supposed to be a huge contributor to ACLU

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:12 pm

JM has written another excellent article!

"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- "The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp #listentothetapes

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:04 am

Karma does have a way of coming around... :waiting: but when it happens it's great.

https://theblast.com/c/Johnny-depp-ambe ... rbal-trial

hollyberry

Unread post by hollyberry » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:37 am

Watching 'Gone Girl' and I was left genuinely disturbed by how much Amy Dunne reminded me of Heard.

Heard is scary. I'm so glad Johnny got away from her, but I also admire him for exposing what she really is. It'll give encouragement to other men abused by violent partners.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:26 am

ForeverYoung wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:04 am
Karma does have a way of coming around... :waiting: but when it happens it's great.

https://theblast.com/c/Johnny-depp-ambe ... rbal-trial
Thanks for the link, ForeverYoung.
Certainly, Kate James is a very important witness. She was with AH, as she says, nearly 24/7 and can give an accurate account of what she saw and heard from AH. The examples she gives in the article are cringe worthy and I feel sad for her that she was another victim of AH's abhorrent behavior. Do I understand it correctly that Kate was fired by AH? I wonder if it was because she wouldn't lie for her regarding doggie-gate.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:22 pm

My understanding she was fired according to emails we saw between Amber and Marty Singer. She was fired soon after they married before doggie gate. They were reaching out to her to get her to say she did or didn’t do something retroactively. Getting her to lie. Or for them to find a way to grease some vet to change the dates on a vet medical card. I don’t think Kevin was comfortable and not sure he actually contacted Kate.

Wish Kate had some texts and emails

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:10 pm

Brian has Kate’s full declaration

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:26 pm

Lbock wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:22 pm
My understanding she was fired according to emails we saw between Amber and Marty Singer. She was fired soon after they married before doggie gate. They were reaching out to her to get her to say she did or didn’t do something retroactively. Getting her to lie. Or for them to find a way to grease some vet to change the dates on a vet medical card. I don’t think Kevin was comfortable and not sure he actually contacted Kate.

Wish Kate had some texts and emails
Thank you Lbock. I forgot I had the message that covered Kate's firing.

Here are the correspondences regarding the dogs:

~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:29 pm

ooooooo.....these are good.
Thanks Chocolat. :dillingerhello:

Finally, people are seeing the real Amber and this is with the comments even being moderated.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... d-her.html

Cesar'sSusie

Unread post by Cesar'sSusie » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:47 pm

Hey! :wave: I'm popping in to squeeze in my thoughts on this ongoing 'Fight for Johnny and Justice'. Never liked AH, I think she needs a good psychologist, or psychiatrist and several tough and understanding counselors. Now I feel I can make a judgement about someone who has mental difficulties because I was diagnosed with clinical depression over 20 years ago. (I think I should have been diagnosed sooner! :yuck2: )I have to say to Mr. Depp, that, no, Johnny, you're Not the crazy one! You are the uniquely creative and gifted one! Depression can be an awful, darkly bleak, head-space, but you CAN find help for it and those deeply dark days. Sorry, I'm way off topic but knowing that Johnny's defense is on solid ground and has multiple good witnesses I feel better about the outcome. Johnny probably won't get the results he really wants, complete apology and admission from Heard's mouth, but I think most of the public will be on his side. :hope: :cheers: :pray:
"He's that and a whole lot more," said his driver. "He's a wonderful guy. I'll tell
you firsthand, he's a great man."
. . .and the Golden Globe goes to . . .
Johnny DEPP, for Sweeney Todd-The Demon Barber of Fleet Street!