The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Lbock

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:03 pm

Amber made several evidence claims in that audio to Johnny including accidentally recording his security admitting to witnessing Johnny hurting her. She was lying to get him to settle. She was lying trying to make him paranoid of who he can trust from his team/household.

She also threatened the car guy that Johnny abs she had a financial agreement he would continue to pay her bills

I think it’s worth listening again as to all possible lies she was using to gaslight Johnny Into settling. She wanted those condos and spousal support A

Based on my best guess on a timeline. A couple days after this call when Johnny said see you in court Io article came out

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:44 pm

She also said that she has witnesses and time stamped photos when we all know she has not produced ONE date and time stamped photo and she has no witnesses. She dumped Raquel, Josh (Raquel's ex) testified that Raquel never got a text from Amber that night and iO who never witnessed anything. iO only said she saw what was the aftermath of a fight with pulled hair and a bloody pillow but any maid would have cleaned up long before that. The only witnesses Amber would have is her sister Whitney who to this date has never made a statement, declaration, posting on her IG account of Amber being abused or in support of her.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Interesting we have a couple photos of moving hair but no photo of the bloody pillow. And per IO he flew in the night of 16th do I don’t think he could have watched corden that night. A recording yes.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:07 pm

That photo of the hair doesn't look like her hair. It isn't the length and it's all matty like a doll's hair. Also interesting is the finger pointing to the hair. This would be a witness but it isn't her hand or Raquel's. All pics of Amber she usually wears red or black nail polish or nothing at all. The finger is not the size of Raquel's hand either. The only person left would be the closest one to her who has not spoken a word. Yep...Whitney.

And as for the pillow, if there actually was one, I'm willing to lay a bet it was Johnny's blood.

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:16 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:07 pm
And as for the pillow, if there actually was one, I'm willing to lay a bet it was Johnny's blood.
I wholeheartedly agree and have thought this all along!! :agreesign: :thanks!:
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- "The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

RumLover

Unread post by RumLover » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:20 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:17 pm

I don't know but I would think if it were that easy to get a waiver on the NDA she would have done it the first time when she wanted to testify.
It is my opinion that there has never been a time that Amber wanted to testify.
When there is a penalty for false statements, she will do anything to avoid making an appearance. This includes police reports, depositions, court appearance.
The exception seems to be written statements. With the statements attached to her restraining order request, I am inclined to think that her lawyer told her that such statements are never prosecuted for perjury in California. For the Virginia court statements, she was already on record. Maybe with written statements, she thinks she will blame the lawyers.
The NDA was just a reason her lawyer used to avoid her being a witness. There are other examples where Heard has said things that conflict with the confidentiality agreement.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:41 pm

Her lawyer asked Johnny to lift the NDA because she didn't want to pay the expense for a Judge to issue an order. From the tone of this document, it seems like she really wanted to appear. Her lawyers kept after Johnny's to respond to their request. This begins at Par. 25

https://dam.tmz.com/document/db/o/2018/ ... fc5f89.pdf

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:49 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:07 pm
That photo of the hair doesn't look like her hair. It isn't the length and it's all matty like a doll's hair. Also interesting is the finger pointing to the hair. This would be a witness but it isn't her hand or Raquel's. All pics of Amber she usually wears red or black nail polish or nothing at all. The finger is not the size of Raquel's hand either. The only person left would be the closest one to her who has not spoken a word. Yep...Whitney.

Oh, and one more thing. We all know iO doesn't wear manicured long fingernails and nail polish. :lol:
She wouldn't even wear a dress at the island wedding even though she was a bridesmaid/bridesman, whatever you would call it.

P.S. She was trying to turn Johnny against his lawyers too.

Another part of the conversation:

AH: I'm not doing anything and have not been doing any move. Look it up, the timeline. Nothing was on the offense. Everything has been a defensive move because I'm being called a liar and a gold digger.

(but later on)

AH: We don't have any way of, my credit, it's my credibility. You know -
JD: Then why did you put that out there?
AH: I did not. You forced me, your team, forced me to by going on the offense.

RumLover

Unread post by RumLover » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:54 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:41 pm
Her lawyer asked Johnny to lift the NDA because she didn't want to pay the expense for a Judge to issue an order. From the tone of this document, it seems like she really wanted to appear. Her lawyers kept after Johnny's to respond to their request. This begins at Par. 25

https://dam.tmz.com/document/db/o/2018/ ... fc5f89.pdf
I have read that document multiple times. Heard's lawyer request was to nullify the entire agreement so that Heard could say whatever she wanted whenever she wanted.
Depp's final sentences are
"If Ms Heard believes that it is necessary for the Agreement to be varied, she should address those issues before the California Court. For the avoidance of any doubt, I have taken no position as to whether Ms Heard can provide evidence in these proceedings."
Notice the "If Ms Heard believes" is not saying the agreement does need to be varied. The UK judged later ruled that it did not need to be varied for Heard to be a witness in the Sun trial.
As for the expense of a California judge, Heard was already paying for Jennifer Robinson and other top lawyers so it was not about money.

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:43 pm

RumLover: many thanks for the scattered time contexts provided :)
I have read that document multiple times. Heard's lawyer request was to nullify the entire agreement so that Heard could say whatever she wanted whenever she wanted.
Does this mean she gets to repeat all the false assault allegations that were thrown out with prejudice by the CA courts?

Anyone: I saw in JMs article reference to Johnny fleeing on a quad bike while on the island. Do you know where this came from? I've read the court docs re the VA trial, but am unsure where to access official stuff re the Sun trial (the various depositions from witnesses etc). The same actually applies to the VA trial (all I have is the defamation deposition from Johnny and then the various motions to dismiss). Many thanks in advance

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:51 pm

ForeverYoung:
AH: I did not. You forced me, your team, forced me to by going on the offense.
How often have we heard that trope (usually as the male actor punches or backhands a woman):

"Now look what you've made me do!!"

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:07 pm

Here is Tara Roberts declaration. She is the island manager

carmelanne

Unread post by carmelanne » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:03 am

justintime wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:29 pm
Someone finally takes the media to task for its ongoing indulgent bias in the Depp/Heard case and, as a consequence, it’s disservice to the concept of journalism as a whole.

Please read , slowly, thoughtfully, and do not skim. I felt it was worth every minute and long overdue.

Thank you, Eli Z.
Found on Twitter’s Support Johnny Depp @ MyGrindelwald
And the issue is that in their effort to silence him it has become clear they don’t believe he’s lying; they are afraid he’s telling the truth. Oh yeah!

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:28 am

Yes, they don't have any arguments against the truth, so pretend they can't "hear" him. Which is also a form of abuse; letting the other part talk, yell, or scream, while the abuser ignores him, until he tires and go away :tear:

Ruby Begonia

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:29 pm

Subpoena for Kate James, Amber's former assistant, is now on the Fairfax County VA court site. The documents requested run from page 13 through 16.

Brown Rudnick with Ben Chew are still working for JD in the US per this filing, as she is requested to appear at their Irvine CA offices on March 17th.

The items requested indicate she has knowledge of virtually all of the incidents alleged from 2012-2016, including participation in creation and filing of an affidavit to enable Heard to obtain the TRO vs Johnny on May 27th, 2016.