The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
justintime

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by justintime » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Guess I missed it: Didn’t realize the hearing on AH’s motion to have the case dismissed (or venue changed?) is this Friday, July 19th. Big day . . .
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Ade-ele wrote:So this would be a fun game. Adam Waldman has said they now have 31 witnesses - is that correct? Has anyone tried to identify them all? Some we know of course - police officers, building staff, stylist, interior designer, body guards, former estate manager. Notice how many of these either don't work for Johnny any more or don't need to (thinking here particularly of the styles) ie no reason to lie.

We surely must hear from Kate the assistant? I wonder who else?

My thought, after the witnesses that have already been mentioned, is the neighbor who lived in the building and besides, Sean and Jerry (RIP...but Waldman still has his statements) are the other two security guards too. With the impact of this last witness's (the decorator, Laura Divenere) statement, who claims to be a friend of Amber Heard (for how long? who knows), I'm wondering if Mr. Waldman has even more witnesses coming forward with just as strong an impact as we move closer to trial. The witness list is growing stronger with each addition. As others have mentioned, the question about additional "witnesses", sister Whitney, ex-friend, Raquel Pennington and the confused caller, IO Tillet Write remains to be seen. I certainly hope they are subpoenaed and eventually face a jury. And let's not forget sneaky James Franco and Elon Musk. If they haven't been subpoenaed by now, it's surly coming.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:50 pm

Judymac wrote:
Quin55 wrote:Glad she took the bed. Now she has somewhere to "go", if you know what I mean.
:lolsign: :harhar: :biglaugh:

:perplexed2:
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:31 am

myfave wrote:
Judymac wrote:
Quin55 wrote:Glad she took the bed. Now she has somewhere to "go", if you know what I mean.
:lolsign: :harhar: :biglaugh:
:perplexed2:
I wouldn't want that bed either, if I was Johnny.
She hit him in the face, while he was liying in it reading peacefully - had god knows how many "guest stars" join her in it - either crapped in it herself or let somebody else do the rather dirty deed, and then blamed Johnny's little dog - he probably thought or even said aloud "She's welcome to it" or words to that effect ...

Quin55

Unread post by Quin55 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:43 am

Yes, that bed has been tainted with all kinds of filth. As for witnesses, how about some of the Evil One's other victims from relationships past who could show that she has a pattern of being a lying, self-serving, psychotic who used violence against them too?

Shook

Unread post by Shook » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:39 pm

Looks like Amber sat down with her good friend Amanda DeCadenet to do a podcast about violence....

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-59kRF4bm ... wi8odk7ufo[/bbvideo]

Ruby Begonia

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Thanks to Shook for the alert to this mercifully short blurb of a conversation/ hit piece posted yesterday. I am "shook" and angered at the utter gall of these soulless grifters continuining in the vein of The Washington Post to slander Johnny, while not naming him directly. The Heard was recently papped in California and, although I can't tell the location of the interview, could it be some trick to encourage the judge to move the defamation case to California? Otherwise, she's just a delusional stubborn fool (of that, I'm certain).

To spare those who don't want to listen or give clicks, the Heard states that the reason she "doesn't talk" about a "certain period of my life" where she experienced and "survived" "many, many" different types of violence is because that's the "least interesting" part of her life. She says that what's interesting is her fight against "the system and the ACTORS of these injustices and violence who function and continue to function with impunity."

Such a freaking liar, con artist and hypocrite! I will be so disappointed if she and her friends are not exposed and punished for all their hoaxes and crimes, of which I am sure there are "many, many" besides what they've done to Johnny. BOTH of these biotches live off the reflections of their superstar exes. Aquaman 2 could be made leaving Mera completely out of the story and the new film would open the same. Momoa is the box office draw.

Talk about "surviving" - that's Johnny! Can't imagine how hard all this bettrayal, financial and reputational loss, uncertain future, awful accusations, hurt to family, would be to endure - in public, worldwide! Hope he keeps up whatever he's doing because he's looking healthier and just 100% better!

On a side note or two: "Decadents" daughter was in a bathing suit photoshoot with Poppy Corby Tuech (Vinda Rosier in FBCOG). Poppy, who seems like she'd have much in common with JD, posted it recently on her IG. Didn't like seeing that, but it doesn't mean they're friends or spoke negatively about JD.

Also noticed the Mike Fleiss Daily Mail story, where the man is being crucified based on the publication of strangely configured text messages, blurry video and pictures of bruised and scratches given to court to get a restraining order. Who is the wife's attorney? The scheming, despicable SAMANTHA SPECTOR, of course. Now, this is an ugly story and it's possible Fleiss (Heidi Fleiss' brother and producer of The Batchelor) is the "monster" portrayed. After seeing the underhanded tactics in the Depp divorce, however, I think the woman's retention of Spector harms her credibilty. I wouldn't hire Wasser, either, tbh, but there must be many other excellent divorce attorneys available to the wealthy celebs.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:34 pm

Keep talkin' Amber because every time you do you're just digging your hole deeper and deeper and your friend isn't doing you any favors with these stupid podcasts. Besides, you're just plain boring. :bedtime:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:05 pm

If Amber Heard made this podcast so soon in response to Laura Devinere's declaration for Johnny's team, you best know she's obviously scared and clearly believes her lawyer, Eric George is inept in "fighting the good fight" as she claims.
Her narcissism had to take control of the impact her decorator managed to place on her failed credibility. She certainly can do a lot of talking but where is her proof? That's what the judge and jury want to see...proof.
I'm waiting for Adam Waldman to release one of his fabulous comebacks to Eric George's recent comment regarding the new witness for Johnny and now, addressing hoaxer Amber Heard's continuing whine of lies.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:48 pm

Chocolat wrote:If Amber Heard made this podcast so soon in response to Laura Devinere's declaration for Johnny's team, you best know she's obviously scared and clearly believes her lawyer, Eric George is inept in "fighting the good fight" as she claims.
Her narcissism had to take control of the impact her decorator managed to place on her failed credibility. She certainly can do a lot of talking but where is her proof? That's what the judge and jury want to see...proof.
I'm waiting for Adam Waldman to release one of his fabulous comebacks to Eric George's recent comment regarding the new witness for Johnny and now, addressing hoaxer Amber Heard's continuing whine of lies.
She can spin it all she wants but in the end she is still trying to convince people of her lies when she has absolutely no pictures with dates and times to prove her allegations of abuse. Her big mouth photographer "witness" friend iOn Toilet has no pictures of what she said she witnessed. Even the ex BFF Raquel who also said she witnessed abuse and took lots of pics produced nothing. Johnny has pics with the dates and times to prove his claims of abuse and what really ticks me off is the injuries she did to his bad eye. :censored: :grr: :mad:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

RumLover

Unread post by RumLover » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:25 pm

To me (not a lawyer), there seems to be two types of witness; (1) the witness who can testify that Heard is lying about an event or her injury; and (2) witnesses who can testify they saw Heard violent towards Depp.
The first group of witnesses (who can refute Heard's story) are many. So far there is
December 2015 - (When Heard said Depp split her lip and gave her two black eyes) - Samantha McMillen (stylist), Kevin Murphy (Estate Manager)
May 2016 (When Heard says Depp hit her in face with phone) - (LAPD)Melissa Saenz, Tyler Hadden, (neighbor) Isaac Baruch, (building staff), Cornelius Harrell, Trinity Esparza, Alejandro Romero, Brandon Patterson, (decorator) Laura Divenere, (security) Sean Bett

There are potentially many more who saw Heard or Depp at the time of or shortly after the alleged abuse. Some that come to mind
March 2014 (flight from Boston to LA), crew and passengers on plane
March 2015 (Australia) - Depp staff who took him for treatment, Mick Doohan and staff to say what damage occurred and were Heard's photos taken in Doohan house
March 2015 (Los Angeles) - Whitney Heard
December 2015 - R Pennington, Melanie
December 2015 (James Corden show) - any cast or crew who saw Heard close up
April 2016 (30th birthday and Coachella) - Savannah McMillan and others on Coachella trip
May 2016 (alleged phone tossing) - Josh Drew, Liz Marz
May 2016 (after phone tossing) - Elon Musk, James Franco
Any time: Medical staff (Heard claimed Depp had live-in medical staff for 3 years. This seems unlikely given he was working and traveling during some of that time. It seems more likely that there was medical staff for his mother.) What did any of the following notice; mother's staff, Australian emergency doctor who treated finger, USA doctors who treated finger, (medical staff mentioned by Heard) Dr Kipper, Nurse Debbie Llyod, Lisa Beane
Any Other Heard connections. (assistant) Kate James, (ex friends, partners), agent, PR

Witnesses who saw Heard be violent to Depp are fewer. She seems able to wait until they were alone to throw things or punch him in the face.
December 2015 (Island), employees who saw throwing of paint thinner

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:24 am

RumLover wrote:To me (not a lawyer), there seems to be two types of witness; (1) the witness who can testify that Heard is lying about an event or her injury; and (2) witnesses who can testify they saw Heard be violent to Depp.

Witnesses who saw Heard be violent to Depp are fewer. She seems able to wait until they were alone to throw things or punch him in the face.
What about Travis McGivern(sp?)? Didn’t he witness Heard throwing a soda can (?) and hit JD in the back and spit on him? I may have this wrong - don’t have his declaration handy.
"Stay low." ~ JD

RumLover

Unread post by RumLover » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:54 am

justintime wrote:
RumLover wrote:To me (not a lawyer), there seems to be two types of witness; (1) the witness who can testify that Heard is lying about an event or her injury; and (2) witnesses who can testify they saw Heard be violent to Depp.

What about Travis McGivern(sp?)? Didn’t he witness Heard throwing a soda can (?) and hit JD in the back and spit on him? I may have this wrong - don’t have his declaration handy.
Yes I missed Travis McGivern. Thanks. I will look and see who else I missed.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:35 am

Thanks RumLover for compiling the key witness list and justintime for the addition of Travis.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am

And MY heartfelt thanks to Shook, Ruby Begonia, ForeverYoung, RumLover, and you - Chocolat - for consistently striking just the right tone and vocabulary to rebut AH’s continued efforts to defame Johnny, and for keeping at the forefront how horribly he has suffered these past four years (and continues to suffer).

I can’t help but wonder how many more of these increasingly overt efforts to expand the DV allegations into an arena that includes the “many, many” different types of violence she claims to have experienced and “survived” during a “certain period” of her life. The more desperate she becomes over the next six months, and the less legal pushback she feels, the more emboldened she is and the more hideous are her stories. And they all find their way onto some sort of media platform. If ever a gag order would seem to be appropriate, it is here.
"Stay low." ~ JD