Two petitions to keep Jack Sparrow

For more relaxed conversation about Johnny Depp, to share favorite Depp photos & scans, have themed pic parties, or to identify unknown pics
meeps

Unread postby meeps » Wed May 29, 2019 2:18 am

Disney might as well give in. The Pirates are gathering signatures to keep their Jack :love: Ehm - no, here's the link to the two serious real life petitions: :biggrin:

In-too-Depp

Unread postby In-too-Depp » Wed May 29, 2019 8:17 am

I've seen these, thanks for the info meeps. To be honest I can see it being more likely that they won't even bother doing another POTC. I'm not even sure Johnny would be interested in this considering the way he's been treated although he does love the character. He did say it would depend on the script.
And Wit, was his vain frivolous pretence
Of pleasing others, at his own expense

Rochester ,"Satyr" on Man

meeps

Unread postby meeps » Wed May 29, 2019 9:09 am

You might very well be right, but I still think it is important to tell Disney, that we doesn't agree with the way, they have treated Johnny :heart4:

gipsyblues

Unread postby gipsyblues » Wed May 29, 2019 11:26 am

:thankyou: meeps, I think so too and I have signed one of the two petitions. :hope:

Justme

Unread postby Justme » Wed May 29, 2019 12:04 pm

I think we should let it die. Captain Jack had his time, became a legend and now is time to move on. Johnny would be stupid if get back with Disney after all of this and we know the guy is wise.

gipsyblues

Unread postby gipsyblues » Wed May 29, 2019 2:47 pm

:namaste:

smithyn76

Unread postby smithyn76 » Wed May 29, 2019 4:22 pm

To be honest, I think it would be best to let sleeping lions lie :zzz: , in other words, no more Pirates.

Sure for us fans all around the globe it would be great to see this franchise come back to life again, with the man who created, invented that role, that unique character, but I think from his point of view, it would be the right thing, to stay away and to show Disney the cold shoulder, after the way those buggers treated him. :grr:
Throwing him out, just as the first words came out about this RO against him, because of alleged DV. Isn't it in the US like most everywhere, that a person is innocent as long as his guilt is finally proven? Seems Disney didn't want to wait and just fired him, a man they honored as a Disney Legend. :shocked: Shows how fast Hollywood forgets. :banghead:

But in the end of it all, it stays Johnny's decision. Whatever he will decide to do, will be fine with me. No matter what. :namaste:
:zoner: EVOLVE THE FUTURE - Dr. Will Caster, Professor at Berkeley :zoner:

denise

Unread postby denise » Wed May 29, 2019 5:36 pm

I signed one of the petitions
denise

Return to “DeppChat & Pic Parties”