Pic Party~ Johnny and Jerry

For more relaxed conversation about Johnny Depp, to share favorite Depp photos & scans, have themed pic parties, or to identify unknown pics
smithyn76

Unread postby smithyn76 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:27 pm

Hey foreveryoung, I love :heart4: that pic from the Paris premiere of DMTNT. The way he is looking at Jerry is just priceless :harhar: . Like a little boy asking his dad with confusion why he isn't allowed to play with the other kids. Just too cute. :loveshower:

Now I too have a pic to share with you from those two. But it's not so funny. It is a screencap I made from a video I had watched online all those years back. It is from the OST press con in Cannes. Sadly though this part of the video no longer exists. I guess out of respect for Johnny and his wish for privacy, which is understandable. :yes:
But to make a long story short, the pic captured a scary moment, where poor Johnny more or less collapsed :shocked:and only Jerry's fast reaction prevented it. :applause2:

Still I think this pic shows how very good Jerry took care of Johnny over the years. :applause2: I really hope he rests in peace.
:zoner: EVOLVE THE FUTURE - Dr. Will Caster, Professor at Berkeley :zoner:

Judymac

Unread postby Judymac » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:37 pm

Thanks for posting these wonderful pictures. I really love the older ones. RIP Jerry and thanks for taking such good care of Johnny.

FANtasticJD

Unread postby FANtasticJD » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:31 pm

On set:

Meet and greet:

Telling the driver when the boss will be ready to leave:
“Who wants to be normal when you can be unique?”
Helena Bonham Carter

SnoopyDances

Unread postby SnoopyDances » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:57 pm

:signhi: Great pics Fan!

smithyn76

Unread postby smithyn76 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:33 am

There are all great pics from those two. I like them all. Thanks :thankyou: for posting them.

Here is another one. Sadly Jerry's image is blurry, but still easy to make out. ;-) I like the idea of Jerry doing small parts in a few of Johnny's films. But I think those moments in "Transcendence" were like the nightmare come true for him, regarding his role in real life, watching over Johnny. ;)

P.S.: I also like Johnny's fierce, intense look here. Gives you goosebumps all over. Brrr :cold:
:zoner: EVOLVE THE FUTURE - Dr. Will Caster, Professor at Berkeley :zoner:

Return to “DeppChat & Pic Parties”