2012 Birthday Project--The Zone featured in a "Navajo Times" article

Give in Johnny's honor and help Navajo families.
redrascal1

Re: 2012 Birthday Project--The Zone featured in a "Navajo Times" article

Unread post by redrascal1 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:59 am

So many people sneer at 'the Internet' and 'fan followings'.

Perhaps they should take a good look at this.

In-too-Depp

Unread post by In-too-Depp » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:13 am

:thanks!: Theresa for posting the article, I've been sitting here and just re-reading this finding it difficult to vocalize any words to convey the feelings I have knowing that the money raised has made such a difference. The birthday projects are always special but to see the results of our efforts is just mind blowing. I'm so glad we made a difference for the families that received the water systems.

The biggest thanks of course go to you and PtP for all the time you spent finding out about Project Pueblo and then putting all the effort into getting the birthday project organized. You really are the best. :heart2:

And Wit, was his vain frivolous pretence
Of pleasing others, at his own expense

Rochester ,"Satyr" on Man

SnoopyDances

Unread post by SnoopyDances » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:45 pm

:applause2: What ItD said!

Thanks to everyone for keeping us informed on this important mission. I am so relieved these people will finally have clean water to drink. :toastingpirates:

Boo-Radley

Unread post by Boo-Radley » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 am

:worldhug: Thank you Theresa for posting this article, and further thanks to you and PtP for all the work you do each year to make the Birthday Projects a success. I also want to thank all our Zoners for coming together to help the Forgotten People at Bennett Freeze. Sometimes it can appear as though the world is becoming an increasingly cynical place, that people have lost the ability to care about what happens to other people especially people who live outside their own experience; so it is very important when people come together for "The Good" proving that cynicism is a lie and humanity is not a bad word. God bless all of you, and most certainly the people of Bennett Freeze.

Live in Depp
Boo
"With this hand I will cup your.... Oh goodness no!"~~Victor Van Dort

"The theater is my drug, and my illness is so far advanced that my physic must be of the highest quality."~~John Wilmot

MinaDM

Unread post by MinaDM » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:28 am

part-time poet wrote:Many thanks again to Theresa for finding Project Pueblo, to all the Zoners who made this work possible, and to Johnny Depp for so graciously adding to our gift and being too humble to take any credit for it. What a guy.
Exactly what you said Ptp :heart2: :kiss:
First thanks to Theresa and Ptp and All zoners And everyone involved this amazing project. :kiss:
It was so touching for me when I was reading all these beautiful things , specialy when I thought this was in the Navajo Times . And lot more people will understand about this project and the reason and inspiration behind this for zoners which was Johnny Depp. :goodvibes:
AND I really adore Johnny for his humble actions. It was so inspiring again to know that he added to zoners gift without revealing how much. And he wanted his fans to get credit for this. :love: :cloud9:
Thank you everyone for making this happen :bouquet: :bouquet:
"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. I'm facinated by underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people"~ Johnny Depp
Johnny is indeed = the most beautiful soul